DET: Matthew Stafford (hand) limited on Wednesday
TEN: Rishard Matthews expected back this week
CIN: Bengals send WR John Ross (shoulder) to IR
LAR: Robert Woods (shoulder) still DNP Wednesday
NO: Mark Ingram DNP again, questionable for TNF
TEN: Delanie Walker (ankle) absent on Wednesday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps&t=9s
breitbart.com/sports/2017/12/05/nfls-anthem-surrender-deal-send-millions-sors-backed-social-justice-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=wmsscVS93dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban all blacks from football

And Shazier deserved it. Hope he never walks again.

Second for FCS matchup Wentz vs. Kupp and Ebukam
I agree. No owner in their right mind would let a black man play on their team. That's why I'm glad the owners all colluded to keep him off their squads.

Dolphins

>And Shazier deserved it. Hope he never walks again.
This is why everyone hates chimpcinatti. Disgusting city full of disgusting people

>Shazier deserved it
And he knows it. I guarantee with the pedigree he has all of the coaches along the way have warned him repeatedly

No, not really. A lot of his arguments are easy to debunk.
1. It's obvious when he's talking about stuff he hasn't watched games and looks at stats
2. His arguments are scripted and when he gets cornered he folds unlike Skip who just keeps shit posting
and the most important one
3. He's a TV personality now. Half of the opinions he holds on the show he probably doesn't believe

Only bismuth has this many edges.
What’s with the sharp drop in post quality on Sup Forums? Is it the yards from Sup Forums here because Kaep made their butts hurt?

>canthandlethetruth.mpeg
reddit.com is -------------> way, fatboi

>He can't argue for things he doesn't believe in
This is why your people lost India and China

>leads a Tackle with the top of his head
>”POOR HIM”
They literally teach you not to do this shit in high school. Zero sympathy for making a mistake that teens are taught to avoid.

I felt sad watching it, but
youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps&t=9s

Niggers gonna nig.

Don Coryell era uniforms > Sid Gillman era uniforms

breitbart.com/sports/2017/12/05/nfls-anthem-surrender-deal-send-millions-sors-backed-social-justice-groups/

OK?

Allright /nfl/ all memes aside
Do the Packers slide into the wild card game?
Assuming a W over the browns and a healthy Rodgers coming back the week after that
They seem to have actually developed a ground game, with TWO RB's that have been fantastic in Rodgers absence, and combining that WITH the threat of Rodgers is a terrifying thought imo
The defense and coaching are still pretty miserable, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume with Rodgers coming back week 15 that they can win out

See

Yes really. I mean like I said maybe he’s playing to the crowd now but he used to set literally ever caller straight back in his local radio days.

Bet that won't stop anything, now these "SJWs" know you will cave into their demands and ask for more extreme things, fucking Cuckell is gonna kill the NFL

>Be Midwest, Southern, or West Coast Patriots fan
>Choose the team because I saw them in the Super Bowl
>I’m an instant winner with little to no effort.
>Maybe I bought a shirt or hat.

Why don’t Patriots fans seem to realize most of their “fans” are just bandwagon? When Brady starts underperforming, the franchise is going to collapse from all that lost revenue coming from all over the country.

Kudos to those living in New England though. I have a ton of Pats fans here in the Carolinas who don’t know that New England is an entire cultural region—let alone it’s not a state or city. Painful because I was born and raised in CT.

There's a difference between saying someone's an idiot and saying they don't deserve the right to walk. I don't tell your mom that she isn't allowed to gargle black choads, because it's something that she is meant to do, no matter how disgusting she is.

Will we ever make the playoffs again

Any youtube videos of it? I haven't liked him on tv but maybe he's better on radio.

It’s not “zero sympathy” that made that post retarded it’s the hope he never walks again part. Wow Sup Forums is so cool!

Nope. They’re gonna lose because Rodgers is gonna be exposed as weak. He’s gonna scramble too much and force the ball to avoid hits. I’m calling at least 2 picks a game.

Both are great, but these are just better

Ryan Leaf doesn't bust, provides the Chargers with a top 10 starter for years to come. How does this affect the league? Where do Brees, Eli, Rivers, and Rapistberger go?

scramble too much?
He's OBJECTIVELY better out of the pocket and has the stats to prove that

>Leads with the top of his head, knocks a nigga out
>Leads with the top of his head, temporarily cripples himself

A little thing called, karma as Antonio Brown would like to say.

>projecting this hard

Stoolers fans everyone. Lel

Cry more

This is why I'm feeling sorry for the igs, because if they win a super bowl they'll have to deal with a mass migration of filthy casuals who don't know how to stay in their seats until the last whistle while getting blown out in a blizzard

Did you stop reading after that part? He’s gonna force the ball because he’s gonna piss his pants at a blitzing LB.

No idea. He took over from Jason Fatlock and it was a nice change. I don’t even like the chefs it was just always on during my drive home.

yes, because Rodgers is known to not throw accurately on the run..?
this isn't his first Injury

Go Raiders

Being an edgy faggot has never looked cooler. You're my hero.

Did you NOT FINISH READING WHAT I POSTED? He’s going to force the ball out of fear and throw picks. God DAMN packers fans are retarded

I need funny jersey ideas

He's saying that you're making shit up, and I kind of agree. Rodgers isn't some shellshocked rookie

YES I'M I'M REFUTING THAT POINT BY TELL YOU THAT HE THROW ACCURATELY AND HE'S LITERALLY PLAYED IN GAMES LIMPING BECAUSE OF INJURIES
>found the viking "fan"

>cry more
You know it’s hard to tell if you are a moron only or a moron who is “trying to fit in” on Sup Forums. Pathetic

What part of any game that Rodgers has ever played makes you think that he isn't fairly cool under pressure? I'm not that guy, but your assertion is made under the assumption that Rodgers is Falco tier.

>There are Patriots """fans""" that unironically defend Gronkowski after drives his fucking elbow full force into the back of the head to a downed and defenseless player after the whistle had blown. Giving him a concussion that will permanently affect him in the long run for the rest of his life and lead up to mental health problems such as Dementia, Alzheimer's and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) just to name a few.

Lowest form of scum. Don't even @ me.

Rodgers has never had an injury of this throwing side. He’s also older and weaker. Say what you want, but he’s not going to ever play the same.

>inb4 this child claims samefagging from three posts 30 seconds apart

oh and is me

How did he do it? How did he manage to be the only great QB with a beard?

RODGERS HAS NEVER INJURED HIS THROWING SIDE TOU STUPID INBRED. HES DONE FOR AND YOURE COPING HARD

>Say what you want, but he’s not going to ever play the same.
Why the fuck would I take your word for it? Go back to posting hot takes on some NFL memes page

Fitzmagic

Steelers fans were celebrating Burfict getting stretchered off. And desu he deserved to get KOd for the shit he's pulled.. but Shazier has been flying around spearing people his whole career. Don't want to see him paralyzed but he sure as shit had it coming. On top of that, he sets a terrible example for young kids learning the game

They defended Hernandez after he committed murder, it stands to reason that they'd defend Gronk when it's only attempted.

>BUT HE DA BEST TIGHT END LAWL HE CAN DO NO WRONG HA HA
over rated goon

>My point is completely baseless and completely speculation, but say what you want
got it

Please have Kiko kneecap Tim Cucky.

>literally shaking as you type

Puckers fans already seething about not making the playoffs

Casuals/parasites are a little tribal in that it’ll probably take back-to-back Eagle SB wins to dislodge them from the Patriots

>

Carried by Coryell

I'm not a Packers fan you goon. You're literally sperging out over other people not accepting your fanfiction as fact

Because he's the MFIC.

>first time he’s ever injured his throwing side
>”completely baseless”

SEETHING
Gonna laugh when you give the Browns their first win

>an Eagles dynasty
pls no I wouldn't be able to stand them constantly talking about MUH RINGS while the Cowboys fans constantly shit on them for only having 2

I remember when people didn't want to believe that Carr's broken leg from last year would affect him this year. Top kek.

Defending and continuing to celebrate Gronk is worse than his actual act. Gronk was in the moment. These people have had nearly a week to digest what he did and still defend him.

>I don’t like it so it’s fan fiction

Lol okay Fudge Packer

>Steelers fans were celebrating Burfict getting stretchered off
Oh. I get it. You also wanted to be a piece of shit because it looked cool when they did it.
>Don't want to see him paralyzed but he sure as shit had it coming
You literally said that you hoped he never walks again.
>he sets a terrible example for young kids learning the game
That's true. I prefer his play when he's acting as a cover guy, anyway.

yes, baseless means you have no proof
a lack of evidence isn't evidence of anything you idiot

you still gonna be a vikings fan when they're back to mediocrity next season?
just curoius

Reminder that the Colts are /mlp/

I remember when Patriots were the good guys. Now they’re thugs and literal murderers. Y’know, good guys besides spying on the Jets

God I want the browns to win just for the days of lols on Sup Forums. I don’t even care about the packers

It doesn't he still scrambles when he needs to, makes his reads and takes his deep shots, it's gotta be the OC, he's so conservative he's turned Carr into a weaker Alex smith, checkdowns here, a screen here, and short passes with little to no PA

>back to mediocrity
>hr believes this

Puckers are so cute when they’re losing.

>You literally said that you hoped he never walks again
That was a different user, user

>comparing Derek Carr to Aaron Rodgers
do you watch football?

It hit his back you blind fuck, nothing touches his head except the force of hitting the ground

>ignoring the actual argument because I've lost, but here let me make fun of what you said about my team
got it

>The cuckdom of Rhode Island

It gave him a concussion you tard. He got him in the head

Yeah the back of his head you fucking retarded bandwagoner kys

Do you even understand human anatomy?

>hit his back
lol he drove his head straight into the turf, you dipstick

>”your evidence doesn’t count because I don’t like it”
Got it.

>He doesn't know what whiplash or the ground are
And I was making fun of him, too. baka

Do you, nigga? A brokenbone doesn't affect performance after it has healed.

This thread is full of retarded teens. OK, enough Sup Forums for me today.

>Comparing a leg injury to a collarbone injury
>anatomy
um user? Your idiot is showing, please put it away there are children here

back to plebbit ya go

Armbar hits his back and gronks momentum slides forward nothing ever touches the back of his helmet except the grass

show me a single frame showing gronk touching his head

>JUST PRETENDING
>implying you can get whiplash from elbowing someone’s back

Damn Pats fans are retarded.

Imagine being this blue pilled

Matt Hasselmeme BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=wmsscVS93dk

okay user, one last bite
show me a SINGLE piece of evidence that states Aaron Rodgers will be worse coming off of this injury.
Because he's been injured, and he's still widely considered one of the best QB's to ever play the game, so unless you're implying a collar bone injury that's already healed to the point where he can throw 40 yard comfortably, is going to effect him any more, I'm not sure I see the point you're trying to make

Yes it does retard.

If you dive down on someone and their head hits the ground with enough force, then it can snap back because of Newton's 3rd, causing whiplash. It's fucking physics 100, nigga

Logic is aligned w red pills you turbo retard

He has never injured his throwing side. Ever. You don’t fully heal from that. He’s going to be paranoid because he’s back so early and he’s going to be off. But you don’t care because you’re a delusional fan who thinks he can do no wrong.

not that user, but physically a broken bone is actually stronger once it's fully healed
maybe you're implying mental performance, but I don't think so

>turbo retard
So... I'm normal speed?