DEADPOOL 2

Why no one is talking about this? The first one was really fun movie to watch. Took my gf out to see it on Valentine's Day had a lot of fun.

because we're all spergs here who hate fun

why are you blind and deaf?

>Why no one is talking about this?
Because its Reddit.

>took my gf out to see it on Valentine's Day

What did she think of the pegging? Did she peg you afterwards?

It's popular and Reddit likes it.

Because it's Reddit:the movie

>REDDIT XD

Here a lot of people shit that website

There people shit this website when someone mentions it

I wonder why

get a load of this normie fellers

It seemed more like Deadpool: The Movie

Love the movie too OP.

It's not even Deadpool 2 they haven't cast Domino or Cable yet this is just a clip to keep him relevant and leech off of Logan's popularity. You know back in the day it was quite common to do one off cartoons and short videos before movies you young pieces of shit.

I really don't see why Deadpool is considered reddit. If you get over annoying quips in first 10 minutes it becomes a decent funkino. Sometimes I even forgot I was watching capeshit. GOTG is much worse in that regard.

Fuck superhero movies

Talking about what? Its a nothing trailer. I doubt that footage is even in the film. It also wasn't very funny.

>Why no one is talking about this?

I fucking hate when people start their threads like this. Literally 100% of the time it's on a subject that has been talked about plenty. OP you are a fucking tourist the day of and after this trailer was released online there were tons of threads and discussions so fuck you.

because it had redit tier humor

I was actually really excited for the first movie, and was left a little disappointed. I also didn't like this teaser very much

just in it for Domino and Cable desu

>fun
>kino

pick one

No, it's too "dumb" for leddit.

Don't be sad, user, you're a cool person.

Wtf am I missing with this movie? Seems like a comedy for 14 year old boys. It's seriously cringy as fuck. Am I just a jaded autist?

It's coming too quickly which means that

1. Script is going to be half assed with no changes in humor at all

2. Production value is going to be low. I.E. Just an action movie with a lot of talking

3. The trailer really shows they were having a hard time coming up with jokes

its popular so I shit on it to assert my superior taste

>GOTG is much worse in that regard.
GOTG is the best Marvel movie though

Replying

Pretty much this. Loved the first one but now this one seems like a real obvious cash grab instead of people actually wanting to make it.

wherent they working on DP2 just as 1 was wrapping up?

You have to be redpilled to understand Deadpool and realize he's a parody that makes fun of his fans for being fucking losers.

Redditors just like him because he says fuck a lot and says funny things.
He's actually mocking you.

I honestly can't enjoy Marvel (and capeshit) in general. It's like if you have seen one movie - you have seen them all.
But I am glad you liked it, user.

Short answer: Very few people that have been here before the Reddit invasion would like this type of movie. I moderately enjoyed the first one but anyone who is actually into film would recognize both Deadpool and Logan are only different than other popular capeshit to a shallow degree. Literally all they do is add rated R humor and gore. They aren't better films. It's like Mortal Kombat and the blood code. Makes no difference in the mechanics.

But that's what made GOTG good though - it was actually different to everything Marvel had put out. I don't have much hope for the second one or anything, but the first film was a breath of fresh air.

What does r+7 have to do with this?

OPN is scoring GOTG2.

this. deadpool is the final based redpill. only true redpilled based people can understand how many layers of irony and satire he operates from under. we are the resistance. we are anonymous. we are epic. just like deadpool