Why isn't anyone discussing this ActionKino? Is the hype already dead?

Why isn't anyone discussing this ActionKino? Is the hype already dead?

What was your favourite action scene?

What do you want to see in Chapter 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/03/03/watch-keanu-reeves-shoot-3-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=2U7xjHlEGsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To me, it felt like Kick Ass 2.

It was absolute garbage while the first one is one the best film that came out that year.

I have 0 expectation for Chapter 3

I like Kick Ass 2 more

I didn't think this one was as good as the first one but I didn't think it was a disgrace either. What about it set you off?

glad to see Sup Forums finally coming to its senses about this mediocre action flick masquerading as kino

It sucked
>be me
>havent been to cinema close to two years
>friend invites to go see jw2, sure why not
>kill a growler full of delicious craft beer with buddy before we take off
>smoke a j in parking lot
>buy tickets, we have to choose our seating
>get inside theater and prepare for hopefully an awesome cinema experience
>long fucking movie trailers
>super fucking loud! holy shit! Ill be bringing my ear plugs next time!
>movie starts
>pure action nonstop
>no story, just muh shooting. Circle jerking each other about muh guns (and Im from /k/)
>movie ends, leave in disappointment
>well its gonna be another two years before i decide to go back again

hold me, Sup Forums. The movies was always a great thing to experience in my childhood, now its ruined with shitty movies with loud fucking noises. Is that what everyone wants? A full on assault on the senses?
Waste of ten bucks honestly

I think it's mainly due to the bad guy, and the fact that we've seen those action seen before.

In the first one, the bad guy does what only the most evil people (in movies) do, and that's killing a dog/a cat. After that you trully want the motherfucker dead. Plus Theon Greyjoy plays a nice coward spoild brat, that makes the hunt even more enjoyable.

While in this one, there aren't really any stakes, John Wick isn't going to die, everyone knows that, the actions scenes are basically a rehash from the 1st, and the bad guy isn't as bad as the one from the 1st. It's just way less exciting.
It feels like sex without any love or at least any attraction

>w-wah it was loud

Suck it up you little baby.

>no story ;w;

It's not exactly a literary masterpiece but it has exactly how much plot an /action/ film should. It's hardly Mad Max.

>action scenes are a rehash from the first

>being chased through endless catacombs whilst trying to find hidden weapons
>silently sniping your rival in the subway
>fighting a mute assassin in a hall of mirrors
>fockin pencil
>zombie sumo wrestler

I'll give you the much weaker villain but the setpieces, they were nice.

its been a a month since this movie is released. only complaint is the repeated use of cqc and roll

there isn't much to discuss
the action was great but the plot was meh
that's it

Kick-ass 1 was shit too tho

You've got shit taste

The catacomb fight was almost the same thing as the club fight in another setting, at night, and the we had the same fight again in a museum.

You're right i forgot the scene where all the assassin's are attacking him one by one we're shown multiple fights at the same time was cool.
And the hall of mirrors was cool too.

I liked the humour at least

>smoke a j

Opinion instantly discarded. Maybe you could recognize kino if you're mind wasn't clouded by drugs you dope fiend

It's not good.

It's basically two hours of Wick being on the defensive which is totally not the spirit of the first movie. In 1 he's killing people because "You pissed off the WRONG guy..."

In 2 he's killing people because he has no other choice, which is lame and hard to invest in.

So THAT's how long it took for the contrarians to come out

>muh good action scenes but shit story
That's EXACTLY like the first one, you faggots really need to fucking kill yourselves, this is just ridiculous

Average poster is waiting for the yify release.

I want to see John Wick lose some limbs & get augmentations in Chapter 3.

>Doesn't do the ganja
LMAO what a loser

This.

>you killed my dog
>im mad

Every frame was a painting, it really was kino. But it's hard making a sequel with a character who:

>Has no character development
>Has no hindrances/setbacks
>Is a loner
>Has no relationships

I think a 3rd one might be cool because it would be somewhat fresh, it's just him on the run - like the fugitive.

those are some shit paintings

>mfw the kneeshots, bathtub scene and pen scenes

yes because it's just tumblr crops of ruby rose, that's all. she was hot as fug in it.

There was tons of discussion when it came out a month ago

Was it autism?

It's a piece of shit. Keanu should stick to irl 3-gun instead of pretend in the movies. I can't wait to see The Bad Batch.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/03/03/watch-keanu-reeves-shoot-3-gun/

Any reason why I should watch this over Shoot Em Up?

>>silently sniping your rival in the subway
This and everyone in Central Park being an assassin made it feel like an action comedy.

It was fine, it's just that the novelty of John Wick wore off. It looks amazing. First one was better because an origin story is always easier to make.

The intent of the final scene wasn't that everyone was an assassin.

Some of them were just checking their phones and looking at the weirdo covered in blood.

The point is supposed to be that John is trapped in a paranoid world where he can never be sure.

I want to see more parity in male to female assassins/mooks.

More realistic in its operators operating than SEU, which is more tongue-in-cheek and funny.

The ending was really good I thought, just him and his dog running away. He fucked up.

I hope she survived.

>the setpieces

that statue room doe

Seems like a lot of people are treating it like The Raid 1 and 2, lots of people didn't like it because they thought it was just more of the same thing but personally, I don't get how that's a complaint.

It'd be one thing if they literally did everything again but when it's an action movie, as long as the sets are practical and the fights are well choreographed, I don't get how you can complain.

Also this
I kinda got the same feeling of Keanu being this unstoppable badass who can't fuck up but I think having him fuck up so badly at the end to have an untold amount of assassins after his ass, his own group after him, and as far as we're aware, nowhere he can go except to just run.

I'm hyped as fuck for John Wick 3: The Fugitive.

I love the pulp of John Wick, everything is fucking cool for no reason.

The subway scene with them walking on different levels lmao.

that meeting with Morpheus tho, I wasn't putting it past them to not so subtly imply he was neo stuck in the matrix or something

>Be seeing you John
She meant hell, not 3. I hope the hotel receptionist comes back and helps John name his dog.

>opening a box with a gun and ammo and removing half the bullets for no reason

Did Morpheus want to help him or not?

Grateful for the kino and the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=2U7xjHlEGsU

>The 3 different assasination attempts playing at the same time

Shit was brutal

I don't know how they did some of the shots in the mirror art exhibit, some were really great others really trippy.

The bathtub scene was hardcore.

None of that "across the street" emo baby bullshit, it was along the road

Carie Anne Moss in a small part in John Wick 3 please

Yeah the premise of the 2nd wasn't so great, but the ending really made it.

It's an okay action flick. Do not under any circumstance try to think or rationalize why certain events happen or do not happen, handwave everything with 'assassin magic, cops/authorities are paid off'. MC takes far too much damage to continue moving.

It's purely a style over substance franchise. The style is fun, but not to the level where it's worth talking about endlessly.

Why does every mook try to get into close distance before firing? Why are mook tactics and group coordination so shit? He'd be easier to kill if you use your larger caliber guns and shoot up the wall he's behind, but movie logic. Use gas, grenades, flashbangs etc How does the assassination association know all these back-doors, yet property owners do not and fail to secure them?

Haven't seen this much autistic blogging in quite some while.
>DUDEEE WEEED LMAO
Kill yourself you retarded cunt.

>Shitty Man From Nowhere Clone: Chapter 2

seconding this

I think she'd be up for it since she's doing shit tier movies like Bye Bye Man now.

Why does ((((hollywood)))) hate Carrie?

Just saw it. Wow.
Action was steller, that tunnel setpiece was amazing. Weaker villain than 1, but that ending almost made up for how I dislike set up endings in general. It was still a fitting ending though.

What the fuck are people on about in this thread? The first has a decent set up and while the action is competent, outside of the club fight there's not really too much exceptional stuff.

This sequel is some next level shit. The story is fine, him having a bounty on his head was a great way to go with it, but the action, the ACTION is fucking crazy and probably the most insane stuff I've seen in an American made film. The brawls and relationship with Common were fantastic, the multi assassin takedown extremely fun, and the finale in a fucking trippy art installation was insane. Anyone not impressed with this, or especially just calling it more of the same, is an idiot.

Man, Kick-Ass was only mediocre.

You're a fuckin' fag.

It was not even mediocre, it was just shit.

pay no attention to the plebes. it was great.

Like Raid 2 and Raid, some people like the first one because it's more contained but fuck if it aint good

Are you high?

>relationship with Common
*smacks lips*