So is it a good kino?

So is it a good kino?

>poltards go back to your board

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Armond White says it blackino.

iirc the one in the middle is actually half black half white and white skinned irl

Holy FUCK

POL GO AWAY. BLACK PEOPLE DID SCIENCE SORRY FOR TRIGGERING YOUR AUTISM

Sorry black people were the reason you got to the moon. Shouldve fuckin stayed in africa, you dont deserve us

I haven't seen it but it's selling as a SJW film , which makes me think instead of people doing something fascinating it's got the usual narrative bolted on which demeans the accomplishments I feel

it was a flick tyrone

WE

Do I have to be a Sup Forumsack to find a movie about some random, irrelevant people whose only achievement that set them apart from hundeds of others who did the exact same job is their skin colour to be retarded?

Yes. You have to go back Nazi.

>So is it a good kino?

No, its just race pandering. The movie wouldn't exist if the women weren't black. Obvious Oscar bait and virtue signaling.

Better than Fences, at least.

FUCK TRUMP AND FuCK WHITE PEOPELE REEEEEe

It's a Disney movie.

One drop rule. She may not look all that black but she would have been treated as poorly as any other black person.

>woman movie is based on gets blackwashed
>not racepandering

Yeah, it was pretty good.

It's a genre pic. Specifically inspirational/feel good.

>black people were the reason you got to the moon.
The nazis are responsible for that.

Katherine Johnson is African-American

What kind of alt right dystopia are you living in where you unironically think that the nazis were the reason we landed on the moon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

was the one on the right always that T H I C C

Are we using the one-drop rule?

watching the trailer is all you really need to see.
there is no depth to any character or plot point and seeing one or more people run from building to building or down the hall to upbeat music a dozen times doesn't make a compelling movie

>citing wikipedia