Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union#Sport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_corruption_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember the time America was banned from an Olympics for roiding?

Me either.

imagine being the person who made this...

imagine making it through each day with Swiss cheese brain

It's not like Americans even made the claim, a high level Russian scientist defected and the evidence he provided was corroborated by other Russian scientists and by the tests they performed. Seems like misplaced anger if you ask me

idk though it was their actual government running the scheme. marion jones et al were rogue agents.

>Russie
>leading in the medal count (winter olympics dont count)

lmao

why are we always the bad guys??

we didnt even snitch on them, they just got caught

stop hating us please! we're good people!

also the IOC is not the USA

>le 42% face

I fucking hate foreigners

>post yfw this is gymnastics

racist af tbqh famalam

it's not?

you didn't?

they were?

why aren't the amerimonkeys kneeling?

based Russia exposing the amerimutts for the crybabbies that they are

lel

yea nigga, there's so much money in the olympics here cause of the endorsements

athletes roid but the governing body would never help or at least they'd pretend they didn't know

because only the winner's anthem plays

>Rest of World will try to argue against this

>Summer Olympic Winners By Total Medals
Rank Country Olympic Summer Games medal table (total medals won) from 1896 to 2016
1 United States 2,520
2 Russia 1,865
3 Germany 1,681
4 Great Britain 847

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union#Sport

>A 1989 report by a committee of the Australian Senate claimed that "there is hardly a medal winner at the Moscow Games, certainly not a gold medal winner...who is not on one sort of drug or another: usually several kinds. The Moscow Games might well have been called the Chemists' Games".[205]

>A member of the IOC Medical Commission, Manfred Donike, privately ran additional tests with a new technique for identifying abnormal levels of testosterone by measuring its ratio to epitestosterone in urine. Twenty percent of the specimens he tested, including those from sixteen gold medalists would have resulted in disciplinary proceedings had the tests been official. The results of Donike's unofficial tests later convinced the IOC to add his new technique to their testing protocols.[206] The first documented case of "blood doping" occurred at the 1980 Summer Olympics as a runner was transfused with two pints of blood before winning medals in the 5000 m and 10,000 m.[207]

>Documents obtained in 2016 revealed the Soviet Union's plans for a statewide doping system in track and field in preparation for the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. Dated prior to the country's decision to boycott the Games, the document detailed the existing steroids operations of the program, along with suggestions for further enhancements. The communication, directed to the Soviet Union's head of track and field, was prepared by Dr. Sergei Portugalov of the Institute for Physical Culture. Portugalov was also one of the main figures involved in the implementation of the Russian doping program prior to the 2016 Summer Olympics.[208]

there's a reason literally all of the top 20 best 100m sprinters have tested positive at some stage apart from Usain Bolt

So is FIFA, didn't stop you from undermining it and installing puppets after being upset that the world cup went to Russia.

>Russia fucked up
>Le epic blame America
>Leaf

At least the kitty was okay

>America cares about a World Cup we didnt even qualify for

Really activates the Almonds. Euros are so cucked we are their boogeyman even about a sport we dont give two shits about lol.

Holy fuck America dominates the fuck out of the world in sports

And

>we didnt start sending "darkies" until the late sixties

he's right you know.
i'd be mad as fuck too if I shat the bed as hard as the US did in Sochi

>USA gives a shit about soccer

What's wrong, didn't get enough bites on Sup Forums so you thought you'd give Sup Forums a try?

So how does the ban work with hokkei? how can they be a "neutral" team.
So what you are saying is natty Americans are bigger and stronger than russian roid monkeys?

>black people in the winter olympics
Only a Leaf would make such a stupid fucking thread.

Just a quick couple of things that are stupid about this picture

>America is by far and away #1 in the medal count in almost every Olympic games
>the Americans did nothing, this was all the IOC's doing
>This past olympics, the majority of America's medals were won by white athletes

if the rest of the world could just get over its massive inferiority complex, that'd be great

"Soccer" is bigger than the 200 mil amerifats that don't care for it, your goverment obviously knows that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_corruption_case

>Jesse Owens

You are behind Norway in winter olympics senpai. And came in fourth in 2014, and like 2nd or 3rd in 2010. Dont know or care about Summer and am sure you guys won those though.

>one cherry picked example out of the thousands of athletes the US sent from 1896-1960's

they're all on drugs mate, and all includes usa

what did they mean by this

>Soccer is bigger

Okay then how come if I went outside right now and asked who won the Euro's most Americans would look at me with a vacant expression but if I asked them who won the Super Bowl they could answer it>

Americans dont give a shit about soccer. Even MLS fans really dont give a shit about the league.

this. If it was big in NA it wouldnt be run by criminals.

Worth every ruble.

American media was the first to report it, but it wasn't American athletes that ratted out Russia.

They had a "Unified Team" that kicked ass after the fall in 1991.

What's your point?
Our soccer league is such a joke no one even widely televises games, and even local channels skip out on some away games. Ask any American you know if their city even has a professional soccer team, and half of the time they won't even know.

Just because the US government stepped in to try and stop a corrupt organization that was dealing with American money doesn't mean soccer is magically the US's #1 sport.