Would you get a massage from a man?

Would you get a massage from a man?

Maybe, if it's from a man (female).

is the gum episode the best episode?

>tfw i think it moved watching Shampoo

That Warren Beatty was a handsome man, nh (no homo)

I dunno. Feminine dick, probably. Masculine one, no shot.

one of the worst episodes desu

George was getting worked up over nothing. What's wrong with having a man massage your penis?

It was a different time

korea

hamstring

hoooootel

For physical therapy it shouldn't matter. For a spa type it would have to be a lady.

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Hell naw nigga das gay af! The only man's that can touch me is da lawd and a licensed doctor/physican.

So you are okay with a gay doctor touching your dick and ass?

Why didn't George just ask for a female masseuse? I swear so many problems would have been solved on Seinfeld if the characters just took a few seconds to explain themselves or show some assertion instead of letting themselves get reamed over and over again.

That's not funny though

Depends on what you mean by massage. Physical therapy/chiropractor? Yeah, absolutely. Shirt off, wearing nothing but a towel? No.

One take a man doctor fondled my balls and made me cough.

I dunno why had to fondle me while coughing.
I think he was gay and just trying to cup a feel on me.
I'm an attractive man.

Had to get an ultrasound of my testes recently. From a neckbeard. Let me tell you. Awwwkweeerd.

It doesn't bother me if he's well-groomed

>MY PENIS GOT SEMI ERECT JERRY

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, but only if they're good looking

Will it have a happy ending?

>He doesn't know what a hernia is.

>THE DIRTY KIKE TRIED TO TOUCH ME JERRY

Even Ramis early work was brutal.

have you had a prostate exam yet? because wew lad

Just for medical purposes only, no gay shit

Does not matter depends how good he is.

Its a massage not sex.

Not that user but I get PT on my prostate and pelvic floor and stuff, and for better or worse, it's a woman. But she's up there, inside me, for like 25 mins. It's intense. Don't know if i'd be able to do it w/ a guy PT.

checked and those 2 statements seem to contradict each other.

what if the gay doctor just came from a bathhouse orgy and is covered in jizz and aids juice? you wouldn't even know it and he would be fondling your cock with a big throbbing hard on under his white doctor coat, so i've heard

Because that goes against the grain of polite society you autist

>25 minute prostate exam
my exam was literally less than 5 seconds, Asian male doc, jammed his finger in hard, pulled it out and said everything is perfectly fine up there.

i was in HongKong .. and this super hot chick was asking if i wanted a Massage on the street .. so i said sure

I followed her to an Old apartment ... went up about 18 floors in the elevator the whole time talking about how Good her massages were (Hint of a happy ending scenario ) ... anyways we get into her place ..

>continue?

>25 minute prostate exam
What?! Did they get lost or something?

It's not an exam, it's physical therapy. She's in there poking, reaching, massaging, it's ridiculous. Exams are a breeze, consider yourself lucky.

No, because he might take advantage of me.

>Physical therapy for a prostate

what if she's a tranny?

Suck it big masseuse, while Jerry watches chained up in the corner.

She's kinda cute, which makes it not as bad, but i also gotta check myself and not flirt. Looks like a homelier Faora from Man of Steel.

Implying?

Uh yeah pls, just be strong

>MY ARSE IS NOT A CANVAS

fuck off with your Sup Forums meme

Honestly, only from a gay man.

I don't want some straight guy awkwardly touching my body.

Who is this semon demon