ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>I'm supposed to feel bad for this faggot when he had years and years of smashing prime teen pussy

No, you're supposed to laugh at how far he's fallen

I remember on Drake and Josh he always had cute girls with him. Of course that was a show but there isn't any reason to think he was getting a ton of puss

Who is this queer now?

I wonder how many sluts he's banged after meeting them at disneyland only for them to go home, google him, and find out he's kind of a weirdo.

This happens all the time to kid stars not surprised

He was on the cover of magazines like Tiger Beat, underage girls were rubbing their underdeveloped cunnies to his picture.

The bankruptcy

The just

Its true, all of it.

I swear to god that Drake was my coke dealer when I lived in Portland.
I did not realize it until yesterday, but it was fucking Drake.

He has a drug dealer look to him tbqh

Werent you in another thread? This reminds me of those Bill Murray 'no one will ever believe you' stories. It must feel very surreal.

Serious question: how old are you people that post this talentless faggot's cries for help? Even if you are laughing at him you are still pathetic for knowing who the fuck he was in the first place.

It's seriously uncanny how they look and talk exactly the same.
My dealer lived in his Subaru and moved to LA after his stripper girlfriend kicked him out
I'm starting to believe he was drake, but no one will ever believe me. yes, i was in the other thread

stop being so spiteful and just enjoy disneyland, drake

>Drake was the artistic, attractive, cool one
>Josh was the fat, nerdy, STEM kid
>mfw Josh became more successful, more attractive, and overall has a higher standard of living than Drake.

really activates my almonds

>Josh became more successful
that's because Josh is of Jewish blood

>Miranda Cosgrove always won in Drake and Josh
>but in the end Dan the Man taught her her place
poetry

did you never watch the show as a kid? any funny stories?

I watched Drake and Josh a few times, but never really got into it.
I remember my dealer would call me up on the phone at 4am almost weekly, and he would cry while saying something like "i fucked up my life, everyone hates me, I'm gonna kill myself".
He was an overall pretty interesting guy, and he brought me to my first strip club and let me suck of his girlfriends tater-tot sized nipples.
He never really talked about his life or his past, was always very mysterious

Rake and Posh

kek

Worn out places, worn out faces

FUN FACT: Drakes father is actually an unbeaten Jeopardy Champion. He has won over 3.4 million from the gameshow