Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Somewhere 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI
ENTERTAINMENT
>5D Chess
www.mosquitohillary.com
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
TV/LIVESTREAMS
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
TNN Archive
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

nuwber.com/person/563a8c3fa219445d52302541
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QHMPpMTiKYQ
twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/751281192540917761
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYTHING
SUCKS
RIGHT
NOW

Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't

Awoovement.

>All lives won't matter until Black Lives Matter

t. Barack Obama

A-JOO

So what have they caught 1 out of how many shooters? There's one still on the run right?

> Nobody wants to admit it, but Humanity is under attack.

Someone needs to make an updated version of Trump Effect.

/r/ing the FBI handbook/dossier on memes from 2-3 years ago. It has crude explanations of Pepe, Wojak, etc. I saw it posted in /trumpgen/ before, did anyone save it?

hating myself for not saving it myself

in return I offer rare pepe trumps

I wish it would suck more.

Embrace the suck!

this is just too spooky

>hispanic extremists riot/get violent in the south west
>blacks extremists increasingly getting tense and now acting out in violence
>muslims continue blowing shit up
diversity is truly our strength, am i right fellow goyim?

so blacks killed 4 - 5 police officers out of protest. Why are they so incredibly stupid? Obongo will blame this AGAIN on guns and the whites.

repostan from last bread

there was a black guy who was at the event exercising his right to open carry with his AR. he was initially considered a person of interest, but video showed him on the street when shots started coming from the rooftops. he surrendered peacefully to the police and is presumably working things out right now. i missed the part where they might have identified him as the brother of the organizer, but they did talk to his brother at one point.

....this is fake...right?

I see
Thanks for the summation lad

That's exactly what they would want.
Blacks hate this country, they don't want to succeed or lead proper lives.

They want to fuck our laws, steal cheat and kill.
All they care about is revenge by any means necessary. These people are traitors, radicals, terrorists.

REMEMBER:
Don't respond to race bait, respond to shills, and focus on Clinton's corruption as well as keeping high energy for Trump

if there is more than 1 shooter, one is still on the loose. one of the suspects/person of interests of the two they have is almost certainly innocent (video of him on the streets during the shooting)

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

"I... don't know.... woooow spoooooky...."
Fuck off.

>She has a preferred candidate or two in mind, CNN has learned, but intends to keep her options open until Donald Trump reveals his selection.

Hillary showing off her amazing leadership skills once again.

>no convention speaker list yet

i-is obama implying that only black lives matter?

> Protesters in Oakland who blocked a major freeway through the city may have led to the death of shooting victim after the ambulance carrying her was stopped and forced to backtrack to a previous exit
> The woman was pronounced dead after arriving at the hospital

I just woke up, wtf happened?

That says she isn't confident at all.

i'm not sure if these mean anything

what did she mean by this???

No matter who Trump picks Hillary will just get all of the media attention.

>"wow drumpf picked literally who?"
>"WHO CARES CHECK OUT AMAZING HILLARY'S PICK WOW INCREDIBLE LEADERSHIP"

4 dead, 7 in serious condition, 4 suspects in custody, possible bombs found around the city, more shooters likely

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

I hate niggers so fucking much.

Feeling sorry for you Americans right now.

For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.

We're going live boys. I think it's our end. Clinton will win by a rigged vote, or Trump gets assassinated, and we create a new Nation.

>tfw not old enough to conceal carry

who is this sperm worm

This can't be real

hillary confirmed for starting race war

>4 dead, 7 in serious condition, 4 suspects in custody, possible bombs found around the city, more shooters likely
ut ti's not muzzies?

>Trump picks a woman
>WOW PLAYING THE WOMAN CARD EH MUST BE DESPERATE

WE GOT BLM LEADER'S DOX

FUCK YOU DEERAY

Are you fucking with me with that image?

Stockyards are nice and open. Food is still pretty good. Don't know about cops, or how it is during a Rodeo, because its too busy to even go to McDonalds then.

>Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since.

What about 'le red star' and 'muh Saddam' this week? Or is tomorrow's speech meant to bump the news cycle up to 'neutral'?

So Black Panthers or Hillary's pr team changing the news cycle?

>picks minority
>wow pandering
>picks white male
>hmmm not enough diversity here
They'll bitch no matter what

>Of course you would embrace the suck

EVERY DAY I THINK I CAN'T HATE HER MORE, AND I'M ALWAYS WRONG

>Cho Chee C Cheung

THE FUCK? LMAO

barry too. his fucking speech was horrible.

garbage "news" that no one outside of CNN and WashPo paid attention to for more than 10 seconds

>Hillary investigation yesterday afternoon
>Tons of discussion afterward
>Several hours later, dindus start causing a chimp out in Dallas and it becomes the main news headline
Hmm...

>he reads the huffington post
lel

really makes you think...

HILLARY IS SCARED

Well then.

>Comey declines to comment on investigation of Clinton Foundation

Okay FOX news, I just watched an interview where he made plenty of comments about the Hillary situation

p-please user

i need it for science

ONE
DUMB
MOTHER
FUCKER
RIGHT
HERE

Please Trump pick a general.

its over.

Hillary just has more blood on her hands now

they're two different investigations you literal autist
>mfw

what is dindus?
sorry im not from Ireland (aka stupid county)

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Can't Trump spin the bottom one to be a inciting violence tweet? Maybe thats too petty but she needs to get her cage rattled too.

I was born with the suck, I'll die by the suck.

Are you fucking with me with your images? Its only gonna make the great release even better in the end.

STILL NEGOTIATING WITH SHOOTER IN GARAGE

If you're the Trumpman insider explain how Trump will move forward with the Dallas chaos. With sparks and tensions of "DAS RACYST" Trump has to be very careful from here on out. He is NOT racist by any regard but the media has brainwashed and conditioned an instant emotional impulse and response to violence at the mere hint of racial tension (real or contrived). Scott Adams is correct in saying that Hillary's only tactic and play at persuasion has been to paint Trump as a racist. And as we continue to see more and increasingly violent protests, and we can anticipate them invading the convention or debate halls, what is the strategy and plan to combat this?

He should literally wait until Hillary declares her VP first. He doesn't give a fuck about traditional campaign shit, so he should just continue not giving a fuck and make her sweat

You're embarrassing your fellow Burgers. Don't insut potatoes when you don't even know what a dindu is.

BOMB ALL OVER THE PLACE

>Martial law
uh oh

youtube.com/watch?v=QHMPpMTiKYQ

This on repeat after tonight

Serious question here:
Do you guys think that Hilary not being indicted might actually help get Trump elected? Because now even more democrats hate her.

I'm in CA and so everyone my age is just blindly into Bernie but doesn't really even know why. But these are the people that I feel like we could actually swing towards Trump, if there wasn't that "Trump" stigma. Everyone I know is against Hilary, yet I'm worried they will end up voting for her just because she's NOT Trump.

How can we convince people who are pro Sanders that Trump might actually benefit them directly?

The best option in terms of pure electoral math is for Trump to inflame a full scale race war. Whites have far, far more of the guns in this country, and have the weight of pure numbers in most places. Killing off 20-30 million Democrat voters would tip the country full GOP for a generation.

What will Trump talk about manana???

Will it be a black/white speech?

"End is coming" "He's going to kill more of us [cops]" "Bombs all around downtown" by the shooter still alive

Can somebody tldr me on the last 6 hours? I just got out of the lab and apparently cops are dead and the racewar happening is on?

Trump should pick Kobach as his VP:

+Conservative as fuck
+Anti-immigrant stance similar to Trump
+From a deep Red state to appeal to the Christcucks still butthurt about El Rato losing
+Young
+Handsome enough to catch a good chunk of the roastie and fag vote
+Literally 0 baggage unlike Newt and Christie
+Literally who, so a surprise factor that will make all of Clinton's current anti-VP media packages useless.

WTF is any of this even meen? Burgers? insut potatoes?
wow no wonder oh i FORGOT im in a TRUMP thread so obviously you IDOTS don't make any sense!!!

Weren't there e-mails being leaked from BLM protest leaders about how they wanted to spark a conflict that resulted in Martial Law so that Obama gets a third term? And didn't they say that "if we get Martial Law WE WIN"? The tinfoil hat is looking pretty /comfy/ right now.

I think it exposed the "rigged system" like nothing else could have.

Biden would have been tougher anyways.

this is utterly fascinating, thank you

However it's not quite what I was looking for... I'm looking for a thing that had an image of Pepe circa 2009 and a definition, like "Green frog originally meant to convey sadness. Replicated in 2006 to convey happiness, now used to relate the poster's feelings toward a specific event or post."

>How can we convince people who are pro Sanders that Trump might actually benefit them directly?
"Hillary is literally a traitor. She committed the one crime so bad that the founding fathers wrote the death penalty for it into the Constitution, and she did it over and over again for YEARS. Voting for her is voting for Saudi Arabia, Russia, and China to dictate every detail of American policy."

>We have a responsibility to fight for the next generation.
>fight
By the standards CNN holds Trump to, Hillary literally incited the violence towards cops.

>make any sense
>from the guy who's too new to know what a dindu, potato, or burger is

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/751281192540917761
Based Sherriff Clarke is PISSED

Sensible prosecutors are really sitting on their hands with a golden opportunity here. Comey says "no reasonable prosecutor would take the case". Every good-hearted (or at least good-faced) lawyer in America should be taking the time to form the Unreasonable Prosecutor's League. They'd make massive news by demanding Comey and DoJ let them at "the easiest case of our lives".

The UPL headquarters would even be great press for 2nd Ammendment advocates to commit to guard shifts.

This is the new shill tactic, pretend to be "old pol."

> 4 DEAD
> TWO IN SURGERY
> THREE CRITICAL
> 11 SHOT

MATT DRUDGE, YOU FUCKING MAD MAN!!

probably better than indictment desu. comes out that she was guilty, looks shady because she isnt indicted and if she were, joe biden might have slipped in and maybe harder to beat than shillary.

Sorry I can't just forcefeed you all political discussion in the form of tweets and memes u intellectual.

Add about this too.
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office

oh what a surprise another IDIOT trumpkon.
You guys will get BTFO soon enough HAHAHA