30. Morocco
31. Saudi Arabia
32. Panama

1. Germany
2. Spain
3. Brazil
4. France
5. Argentina

anything else is irrelevant, you dumb mexican.
also
>anime
just kys already

wuv u too

1. perro
2. caca
3. girl's butts'
4. feminine cocks

POWER GAP

384747616728965446. anime

Literally all wrong

Is that Dirty Pair?

the post that saved /qst/

fuck yall 80s anime is literally the only good anime

TIER 1:
Germany, Brazil, Argentina, France and Spain.

TIER 2:
Portugal, England, Belgium and Uruguay.

TIER 3:
Poland, Mexico, Croatia, Denmark Sweden Colombia.

TIER 4:
Russia, Peru, Switzerland, Iceland, Costa Rica, Egypt, Senegal, Iran, Serbia, Australia, Japan,Morocco, South Korea and Nigeria.

SHIT TIER:
Saudi Arabia, Panama and Tunisia.

Portugal and Belgium are way above England and Uruguay.
also, Australia is to high, put it one tier lower.

>complaining about anime images on Sup Forums

Anyone putting France in the top 3 is just clueless

>Argentina Tier 1
>barely qualified

i don't think so sweetie

In 1978 and 1986 we barely qualified and then won the WC. In 2002 we won the qualies back to back and then got rekt in the groups stage

Also, we barely qualified because we didn't have Messi in about half games, and without him we lost em all

People overrate us a bit. Santos could have Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, de Bruyne etc in his team and he would still park the bus. We are gonna play like we did on the euros until we ran out of luck. Watch him park a fucking train against Spain, we're not above colombia/Uruguay

>say no to anime
>use an anime picture
>either nice false flag or just your standard american retardation
>look at how good I can text the green

England should be in Comedic Relief Tier or Side Splitting Tier or Best Stay at Home Tier

Also, in 2002, Brazil wasn't in until the last match (or something like that). They had the most losses in WC Qualifying ever, and then went on to win the world cup.

Stupid post, WC depends on the draw desu, Poland could go further than some big teams if the draw opens up for them

>Argentina above Uruguay
You do realize the only reason they're in the WC is because we gifted them a point here in montevideo?
>Portugal England and Belgium on our tier
When are we going to stop being put along with these shit overrated teams that have never won anything?
Oh I just noticed the flag

I am not sure about that. Poland is expected to face England or Belgium in the round of 16 and Germany or Brazil in quarter finals.

everyone is overrating Russia. I don't see how Panama is worse than Russia's shitty team

> 2017
> People are still rating Germany

Cant wait for this meme to end

>Poland vs England or Belgium
They could very well win those. Especially against England if that goes to penalties. Sure, they'd be fucked in the quarterfinals, but even getting there would be historic for them.

Just look at where they were in 2006, for example.

DAS RIIIIIIIITE

I just want Argentina to win so the Argentines on here can stop being so miserable :3 good luck!

>80181136
>You do realize the only reason they're in the WC is because we gifted them a point here in montevideo?
Imagine actually being dumb enough to believe this.
Almost everyone fucked up in CONMEBOL except Brazil, that's why qualifying spots were so open even on the last day.

Yeah but what i meant is it's all depends on the draw, Poland was just an example

They steamrolled the qualifiers m8

>Sure, they'd be fucked in the quarterfinals, but even getting there would be historic for them
Ever heard about 1974 and 1982? I know it was long ago, but quarterfinals won't be our best.

This, England or Belgium are well within our grasp. I'd dread playing Brazil in qt, would prefer Germany - the devil you know.

desperately underestimating switzerland

id rather my team plays a european (if they pass ofc) rather than the expected argentina, since they finally go to the wc I rather see a ifferent matchup for once

>England as good as any of those three

>Sweden, Germany and Mexico in the first 16.
That's not how it works
>Flag
Nevermind

>Poland, Croatia and Colombia below URGay

just no, you give us too much credit, only highly memetic individuals like Forlan can make something happen for us and we don't have anything like that currently or in the near future

>Almost everyone fucked up in CONMEBOL except Brazil, that's why qualifying spots were so open even on the last day.
This, those last few matchdays were movie script tier

Sauce me that anime as a reward for reading that shitty, non-accurate list.