CHAOS = PROFIT

FACT: George SOROS has been funding the Black Lives Matter movement.

FACT: George SOROS has begun investing again, by SHORTING UNITED STATES STOCKS

FACT: George SOROS is betting against the US, while simultaneously funding organizations which directly destabilize both the US and the EU.

CLAIM: George SOROS is responsible for orchestrating the attacks today.

Educate yourselves. youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-says-too-early-to-buy-stocks-after-shorting-sp-500-2016-01-21

investmentwatchblog.com/soros-shorting-the-sp-500-dumping-37-of-his-stock-portfolio-buying-gold-we-have-already-entered-a-major-economic-slowdown/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers_Consolidated_Mines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This cunt needs to fuck off and die.

Is he the final boss of the world, or is there any greater evil behind him?

Can someone arrest him? please like he's literally a terrorist and a traitor.

bump

MY GOD

I guess Obama, Hillary and Soros are the end of days triumvirate.

The heeb hydra is the final boss. Soros is just one head.

SOROS is a puppet of the Rothschilds.

There is no greater evil in all of human history.

He's senile by this point, but he still holds undue influence because of who he is. Think of the global corruption network not as something with a "final boss", but as a diseased web of all sorts of people.

You say this like it's ground breaking news or something

CLAIM: Obama bears partial responsibility for rattling off statistics with the goal of furthering racial tensions by demonizing police to get liberals votes

Chaos is a laddah

>is there any greater evil behind him?

When 90% of threads on Sup Forums are still trying to speculate on what is happening, it IS breaking news.

The Rothschilds are just a sub-family of the Oppenheimers. Stay woke user-kun.

why arent we talking about the real happening here?

australia banned from making threads

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

You're pretty fucking stupid aren't you?

Probably for the best to be honest....

The greater challenge is how to make yourself useful against such a powerful and clever enemy?
What can we do?

Why am I not surprised?

really makes you think

Am I reading a Sup Forums thread, or the script for a new Metal Gear Solid?

do you mean this same family?
>The company was founded in 1888 by British businessman Cecil Rhodes, who was financed by the South African diamond magnate Alfred Beit and the London-based N M Rothschild & Sons bank.[5] In 1926, Ernest Oppenheimer, a German immigrant to Britain who had earlier founded mining giant Anglo American plc with American financier J.P. Morgan,[6] was elected to the board of De Beers.[7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers_Consolidated_Mines

also interesting is the Cecil Rhodes connection (the Round Table Group, the CFR, etc.)

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
NO SHEKELS FOR SOROS
NO SONS FOR SOROS

really makes you think

my research leads me to believe that, yes. the rothschilds changed their name from Bauer in the 1700's. that bauer line links directly back to the Oppenheimers. interestingly the founding member of the Rothschild dynasty, Mayer Amschel Bauer, got his start in the banking business working for the Oppenheimers.

you see this sort of obfuscation and interbreeding of bloodlines over and over when tracing back the lineage of the international banking families, the royal houses of europe and the black nobility.

more soros info pls

the cheek of this motherfucker

?? you had to google to find out that the Rothschilds are jews

>Soros is funding The Happening

My God, this madman is trying to force meme magic using his fortunes! He's calling down Kek's gaze upon the world and meming the race-war into reality!

why do you guys believe in this bs so much?

>You can be our new Soros.

George Soros and the Rothschild family are responsible for the devaluation of the pound, and are responsible for the forced immigration taking place in Europe. This "little" venture lined his own pockets a whopping 1 billion in assets across Europe. Look up Quantum Funds and Open Society Foundations. There really is a Jewish conspiracy, and Soros is the head of the snake, as well as the other jewish families.

he's just the front man

How about someone takes him out?
Of course I'm kidding.

Okay, let's ACTUALLY establish who the final boss is.

>Soros/Tavistock
>Rothschilds
>Oppenheimers
>International Jewry
>Yahweh?
>Aliens?
>???

>inb4 Jews are aliens in disguise

I think the last boss after Yahweh and alien hordes would be the idea of evil

>pic related

No there are definitely ayys above them.
The only question is if there are other ayyys that aren't on their side, but ours.

Could be. Not gonna lie, you know how people claim to have huge divine revelations while on psychedelics?

Mine was the realization that evil is a real and tangible force in the world.

but what if they were hired by (((soros))) to shot the protesters and shot cops instead?

didn't /cfg/ dig up some info about something called democracy spring which is some colored revolution that soros is funding?