ITT:

Actresses that Hollywood desperately tried to fool everyone as being attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_45jbE5_Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=IDl1c0nR5SI
youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kidman used to be but based cruise sucked the beauty out of her

She actually looks alright without all that make cup. She's so weird. Anyone have that gif of her calpping at the Oscars? Jamie, pull that up.

holy fuck, Tom Cruise dodged a bullet.

>strayan genes

Julia Roberts
Emma Stone
Emma Watson
Halle Berry
Sophie Turner
Emilia Clarke

i went to high school with better looking broads, better actresses too.
whats the appeal??

>hitting your peak at 12
god damn life must suck for her

Literally Elle Fanning

It looks like she's transforming into a Bog

She's cute as fuck, you're just a faggot

she looks good and has a 10/10 body with glorious tits and ass and thighs.
you are just a cock sucking faggot in denial.

>Implaying she isnt top-tier QT

youtube.com/watch?v=X_45jbE5_Y8

Fucking bogpill man.

felicity jones
i couldnt even pull a pic up, cos hes so gross.

This

Le little deformed piglet cast as an amazing model, who do they think they're kidding

Can someone post a pic from when she was cute? I don't remember.

so much this.
refn posters are retarded

Daisy Ridley
Hunchback from GOT

wow Steven Tyler looks really young there

Its clearly Dakota shilling her around the board.

At least they got the body type right

Someone post those recent photos of Bella Thorne, I didn't save them because they were so disgusting I felt like they'd make my HD vomit

this fugly woman who is allegedly a swimsuit model but has a face that can beacon Apollo landings,no idea why she's getting so forced all of a sudden

I used to have the biggest crush on emma watson when I was 12.

You were probably too beta to have a crush on actual attractive girls.

So what changed in the past year?

I was 265 pounds.

lmao I was watching Ocean's Eleven the other day, and I burst out laughing like an idiot when they had the "hot chick walking down the stairs" shot

Why the fuck do Brits not brush their fucking teeth? Disgusting faggots.

Not Hollywood, but that video game cosplayer Jessica Niri that everyone loses their shit over.

Teeth aren't pure white in the real world user.

t. Brit faggot

She was shilled heavily back then with movies like Pretty Woman

another one

Yes but this isn't Sup Forums.

one more

I think its because the average britbong downs gallons of tea everyday

unhyperbolically who

WRONG!

nigga you gay

That's because Sup Forumsirgins are pathetic braindead 13 year olds

don't shit talk Nicole, have you seen Big Little Lies? the epitome of "___ looks like THAT????"

especially those final couple minutes of last episode wew

How has no one said Jennifer Lawrence

I'll always have a strange fondness and respect for her and Christina Ricci for being in so many movies I grew up with.

Because everyone already forgot about her

Speaking of Jennifers, I never really got the hype over Aniston. She looks painfully average and boring.

She was never attractive, she always looked like an old woman. Some ladies you can already see exactly how they'll look as a dusty old mummy and it's horrific.

Because despite being an overrated le quirky meme actress, she's at least mildly attractive.

She has an amazing body. She was couch casted into stardom.

Her face is hideous and weird though. Especially when she smiles.

but she dates manlets, so as a manlet I have to worship her

>pretty face
>amazing body
>not attractive

Nigga you gay

Emma Watson

It's like she has some kind of birth defect

>tfw nicole kidman is slowly morphing into a bogdanoff

I admit she has a type of face that looks best when viewed at a certain angle.

10/10

bc she's quirky and relatable like jlaw and her and john legend are #relationshipgoals

>that hairline

i thought this was iggy pop from the thumbnail

i would still fuck julia roberts any day

Nigga, I'd marry her.

you'd marry a dog too

That is true.

Newfags dont realize this, but Prime Nicole Kidman is the Most Beautiful Woman to ever live. She was a fucking goddess. I know people throw around that "how can other actresses even compete with X actress", but in the late 90's Kidman was THE sexy actress, literally noone was even in the same planet as her lookswise. WHY DO WHITE WOMEN HAVE TO AGE

>the Most Beautiful Woman to ever live

Wrong

Eva is just better gf material overall. You look at a picture of Eva and you imagine maybe holding her hand on a warm summers day. As you pull yourself close to her you compliment her on her beautiful eyes and soul, then it's game on. Eva would then come home with you and tell you to wait while she "freshens up, teehee" but you really know she's actually putting on some sexy ass lingerie. You sit there minutes on end imagining just what she's going to put on. Is it lingerie or is it a sexy japanese school girl outfit? Before you know it she's standing before you nude giving you a "come over here big guy" hand gesture leading to romantic sexual intercourse. You look at a picture of Nicole and you imagine holding her fat hands on a warm summers day. As you pull yourself closer to her the stretch marks and facial hair become more visible in the light, unfortunately you've come too close and you figure it rude not to compliment her. After 30 seconds of struggling to come up with something you lie to her and compliment her on her soulless eyes. You then try to end the situation as quickly as possible by saying you have somewhere to be. She insists that you come over to her place and instead of being rude you accept her haunting invitation. As soon as you get over there she tells you to wait there while she "freshens up" but you really know she's getting ready to put on some ill fitting lingerie over her flabby body. You panic and ask to watch some of her filmography. As you sit there watching movie after movie you are bewildered at what you're seeing. This is a professional actress and she makes walking and talking look so hard you hope someone would just put the poor girl down. Halfway through the movie you can't take it anymore and you desperately make a move in the hopes that this nightmare will end.

>49 years old
What the fuck happened?
She looks like a 60+ plastic hag.

But that's Jake Jimlanhou

>>pretty face

You certainly are a nigger

Agree except for Watson, she's cute.

Julia Roberts definitely.

Also: Jenn Aniston is immensely overrated.

And not smiling.

No, that's false.

ur the belle of the ball tbqh

>Julia Roberts

Honestly this. Even as a kid I was never attracted.

that hairline is fucking tragic.

Nicole was a 10 in Batman Forever and To Die For.

Julia was a 10 in Pretty Woman.
Halle Berry was a 10 throughout the 90s. She was also a 10 in insufferableness though.

Her best look imo

You have a shit taste. Halle is pig disgusting, and always has been.

she was the hottest in that movie where she was an interpreter to the UN that spoke some african language, as interpreter she gained access to an african war criminal or whatever and then shit happens I think it was called "the girl who could speak two languages"

Are you telling me this didn't give you a Flinbone as a kid?

She has like barely any black features.

Eva is sexy but I don't thin anyone that has any sense of aesthetic would say she was ever the most beautiful woman to ever live.

looks like Suzi Quatro lol

where is the 3D on her chest?

don't worry I'm with ya user, she's incredibly bland

THIS

Eva Mendes
Julia Roberts

Can I have a quick rundown on this lady?

>ywn
youtube.com/watch?v=IDl1c0nR5SI
youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU

my mom just laughed at this.
nice one user.