Mexico City expansion when?

mexico already has 3 teams

>kangs
Who's the 2nd?
Who's the 3rd?

probably stolen

cucks and stors

Texicans aren't exactly Mexicans and Anaheim is white

Canada has more than 3 teams, why not Mexico?

you have to go back

Back where? Ireland I guess.

ANAHEIM IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already have to export all our players to the states, we don't want to have to do the same for a bunch of Mexican teams too

>says the aboriginal

The leagues getting more and more diluted anyway. The only reason most players are Canadian is because that's where hockey started. Now that it getting more popular it's slowly becoming more diverse.

Almost all American players come from the same state, it'll be at least 10 years before that changes.

i hear you lot are a bunch of queer lovers now. any truth to that?

Doesn't change the fact that it's happening. With the downfall of football it'll happen even faster.

What is that the state of?

100% Ashkenazi blood

I always was

Why aren't arenas built like the Gahden anymore?

Those second and third tiers on the right look great

State of Hockey, silly.

>0 cups
>state of hockey
?

They found better ways to make arenas

Tell me about hockey in New Brunswick

Yep. Steeply pitched tiers and close to the ice is just the way to do it.

MUST

i don't know fuck all about that place lad, it could fly off into space and i wouldn't hear about it for months

Basically a meme. People go to watch their local shitty junior B team in their small town barn and get smashed.

How can the state that's produced 80% of all the US NHL players not won a cup yet. Get your shit together Minnesota.

Tell me about Hockey in Nanavut

Do people actually live in Nunavut?

What state or province would come second to Ontario in hockey state of origin?

Some Inuit (Arctic abbos) might skate around on a makeshift rink outside their fishing village, but aside from that it doesn't exist

I think so

Thanks mate

BC or Alberta, depending on the year.

Then Quebec.

Then "the prairies"

Then the meme-itimes

Tell me about Hockey in the Northwest Territories

Same as Nunavut basically, though there might be an actual arena rigpigs and miners play at

Thanks mate

Tell me about gold mining in the Yukon

Tell me about Hockey in the Yukon

Tell me about both

How did he not make it to the nhl?

Tell me about the flying V

Why is it its own province?
Start a petition to clump all the Maritimes as one province.

nuck jersey that looked frighteningly similar to one of my junior footy jumpers, only with sleeves.

Looks good

There's gold in them thar hills
Best out of any of the territories, has actual hockey system but is still governed by BC Hockey. The Yukon is essentially folded into the British Columbia hockey program

Acadians basically. Meme half french canadians who thought they were there own thing. New Brunswick is the most french province outside Quebec

Have any top tier players ever come from any of those three areas I mentioned?

Flying W a best.

No Elite players, but a few meme ones. Most notable would be Jordin Tootoo (who wore 22). He came from an Inuit fishing village.

Of course any player who actually wants to make it in hockey moves to somewhere with a developed hockey system. Its not like he spent his youth playing in Nunavut.

Thanks mate, I was legitimately interested.

looks more like an X desu

Always happy to share with my Aussie friends. I appreciated your earnesty in last nights /hoc/ thread

For me, it's helpful /hoc/

Why can't they settle on an identity and colour scheme?

nucks branding is a disaster.

For me, it's second from left.

1974-75 I think

the V unis are the best, because they tried to do something different.

I'll break it down for you.

The Canucks originally had their ideal colour scheme of blue, green and white. Then in the 80s the team was so bad they were looking for any kind of solution that might help them win. So they actually went to a sports psychologist who told them the cold colour scheme and traditional striping were too passive, and if they wore an aggressive colours with a very dynamic design, they would psychologically want to play better. This was based on meme stats like teams in black jerseys committing more penalties on average.

Then the jerseys came out and people were horrified, but they had their first cup run in them so they kept them. But ultimately they were too ridiculous so they started to tone them down.

Then in the 90s they were bought by a company called Orca Bay who brought in new management that wanted the Canucks to go back to looking "west coast" so they brought blue back and gave them a meme orca logo like their company.

Then the Canucks brought back the blue and green uniforms as alternates, and they were so popular they got promoted to second home and away, as opposed to simple "third" jerseys. When reebok took over the league manufacturing contract they offered to redesign every team's uniforms, and Vancouver finally decided to go back to their original colours and traditional striping. Of course the vancouver olympics were coming up though, so they kept the Orca and added 'Vancouver' over the top in the hopes it would sell more jerseys to people looking for souvenirs than if it was just the traditional stick and rink logo.

Now we're just waiting for the orca to be dropped and we'll have come full circle.

That logo looks like shit.

Agreed, it ruins an otherwise top 5 uniform, like I said most Vancouver fans hate it and want it to be dropped for the stick--in-rink, johnny canuck or a re-coloured blue and green flying skate logo. People have different preferences over which one they want, but most people hate the orca

The black one was the best of the vees.

>bulju benched after one period
Fuck you McLellan I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you
Get my boy Pulju OUT of that FUCKING team
Pulju doesnt deserve any of this. FUCK YOU FINNOPHOBES

I like the top second from left.

I wouldn't mind the orca if "VANCOUVER" wan't plastered above it.

Yeah that's most people's favourite. Thats what most people here want them to go back to. A few people don't like it because they say the logo is "boring" and they want Johnny Canuck. I don't get it, its no more boring than the Habs or Bruins or Laffs or whatever logo, they just have history behind it. Johnny works better as a secondary logo anyway.

Its just too overdesigned and 90s for me. It doesn't look like an NHL logo, it looks like a Junior C lacrosse logo for a team called the 'Canuxx" that was founded in 1995 and folded after two seasons.
Also it looks obviously copypasted onto the old jersey, because it was.

Plus it completely misrepresents the nickname. It would be like if the New Orleans saints had a gator coiled into an s for there logo because "durr there are alligators in louisiana"

Spaghetti skate > stick > V > whale

I don't mind that other one either but yeah I agree.

I'd agree but its hard to find a recoloured blue and green skate that looks good.

Thanks la

I think the orca is a decent icon to build around but the current looks fooking shite. Maybe if they came up with a new orca...

I didn't say it was my favorite of them, I just think the uniforms would look better without the city's name right above the logo. Imagine a team like the Blackhawks or the Avalanche or whatever having their city/state name printed as big as their logo right in the center of their jersey, it would look like trash.

If it were up to me I'd bring back the c in rink design, if only because that logo has history too it. Johnny Canuck isn't a bad design either.

I think the idea of an orca just doesn't fit. Like I said here
it misrepresents the name.

They should just use the stick or the skate, or if they want a more specific logo use johnny canuck because its speculated that 'Canuck' meant lumberjack before it was slang for Canadian and logging was to BC what steel was to Pittsburgh or oil was to Edmonton.

>12 GP 1-1-2 -11 3% Shooting

Great trade, dorion.

>getting matt duchene was a no-brainer
kek

>rags

>/bant/

Fug off binlan im so tird of ur negativity

I'm back, had a shower

Embrace the negativity my friend

Do you have cool showers or warm showers in Australia?

Having cool ones lately

What exactly does head full of zombie mean?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=head full of zombie

head full of zombie
You are very intoxicated from a very large quantity of marijuana.

Do you ever go to brothels or fuck hookers? Whats legal prostitution like?

Fuck off Matthew.

Never done that in my life