Am I seeing this shit, or losing my mind, or

Did three cops really just get shot and killed by "protestors" today? Is this actually for fucking real, or am I so far out of my head that I'm imagining things?

What the fuck is wrong with these lower than piss and shit worthless disgusting human beings who murder the law in the name of equal treatment? You stupid, poor excuses for motherfuckers just poured an entire silo full of gasoline onto a fire, expecting it to extinguish. You fucking disgust me, you worse than worthless degenerates.

Anybody else feel like USA is on the verge of some serious action to attempt to sort out the scum from the country? Or not? Hold me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video
fresnobee.com/news/local/article88367787.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
web.archive.org/web/20160708054232/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to rev up those boats and send those fuckers back to africa

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video
fresnobee.com/news/local/article88367787.html

ys :DDDDDD

>tfw havnt heard about anyone getting shot in my country for over a year

Four. Four officers murdered and more wounded by this vermin.

Obongo's race baiting speech means he has blood on his scrawny nigger hands.

A politician was shot and killed less than a month ago you retard

Brexit false flag

that was in england

>You stupid, poor excuses for motherfuckers just poured an entire silo full of gasoline onto a fire, expecting it to extinguish.
They don't expect it to extinguish. They want to burn it all down.

This is just one more step down the slippery slope to Brazil or Balkanization.

i actually saw someone on twitter claiming the shooters were firing indiscriminately and not at cops

At this point, I'm glad the death toll is four. That makes this the horrible bizzaro world version of Kent State.

Now can we finally stop being told we have to accept violence and lawlessness from these nigger 'protesters' and just start opening fucking fire on them?

Which you are apart of. Since you cucks voted against your independence.

>mfw I've heard about at least one local case in the past month that wasn't Jo Cox
>mfw I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland
Some guy went into a retirement home and shot his wife at point blank range on Tuesday.

No.

FOUR innocent cops got SNIPED. The dindus didn't even have the courage to shoot them while they could even see them.

The fire is rising. Also #coplivesmatter

I loved the Orlando commentary from right wing gun nuts saying how if it was an open carry pro gun location it wouldn't happen. Then cops get easily destroyed, people with training, in the open carry gun nut capitol of the US. Fucking lol. Try and give me an excuse this time...

Maybe the police officers should have stopped resisting.

>Anybody else feel like USA is on the verge of some serious action to attempt to sort out the scum from the country? Or not?

Probably the latter, unfortunately

Liberals are just going to double down in their defense of nigs and BLM and try to turn this into a gun issue

Should've killed cops in Minnesota and Louisiana. I guess 4 dead texan pigs are better than nothing.

I don't know, You decide

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHITE EXTINCTION INC

If only the Cops had guns, this never would have happened!

>mfw a scot is actually based

11 cops were shot, 3 dead.

These were trained people that killed them.

Experienced people.

if you kill your enemies, they win

Kill count has been upgraded to 4.

4 cops, maybe more to follow. And yes, they did a protest to lure the cops out and then picked them off.

You're being, really, really, really purposely dense.

kill yourself.

The mentality is very fucking obvious retard. They see the police as an enemy that has already murdered two of them.

if a group came and murdered two of your family members(tribe) you would do the same.

The problem is these people cannot differentiate individuals when it comes to actions. Even if they realize not police are like the murderers, they're association is damning as they work the same system that kills them (presumably)

At last, I truly see.

Please look at this

it's very important

>Anybody else feel like USA is on the verge of some serious action to attempt to sort out the scum from the country

Shit

No. Snipers did. No one knows who they are yet or what the motivation is.

Also are you getting paid for this?

idk man creator of trump coin is a scot, they are based more than ireland, england thats for sure.

LOL no, nothing ever changes here. I'm sure if someone set off a nuke in the US, everyone will send their thoughts and prayers.

>Scots are more based than the English

At one point, maybe. Now they're a bunch of left wing cunts.

Is revoltion. We black power communist revolushon. Join revulotion or die, whitey. We do good for world with revolotion. We don't need no plan when we get into power. We just need love and justice

>they used the cover of a possibly unrelated protest to commit an act of terrorism

Fixed that for you.

The shooter was Scottish though :^)

This is just the way things are now it seems

You know japan's got your back fampai. Experience with being nuked too.

> 16 year old black kid goes to jail for 20 years for violent assault that every other person on the planet will think he is a pussy for. I'm sure he will do great in jail, he better start lifting, dude looks like he is 5 feet tall.

stop posting this shit you god damn goat fucker

are you retarded or something?
an innocent man has been murdered.
it is natural for the human being to seek retribution.
which is why this vicious circle never stops

based nihonjin

I know this webm is SHIT QUALITY but he said that the Shooters were in buildings ABOVE the Route of the Protest March and that apparently the had KNOWLEDGE of where the march would go

How many threads have you been posting this in?

These aren't protesters. Apparently's there's four of them and two are still on the loose. This is something highly targeted and planned very well by people who know what the fuck they're doing.

I'm starting to suspect it's Akbars.

Sup Forums doesn't seriously hate these guys right? Whatever happened to "the second amendment protects the rest!"

These guys are retaliating against the government. They they aren't looting, they aren't being indiscriminate. Doesn't that make them patriots?

>Did three cops really just get shot and killed by "protestors" today?
I'm Jewish, but I have to say.... "good goy".

Bad goy!

Deal's a deal.

Why must you always shitpost on pol? Get off this board roach and go get killed by Kurds.

Have some fresh content.

It's definitely not Islamic terrorists because Islamic terrorists kill random, innocent people. These guys are attacking police and only police. They're definitely citizens who have had enough with their corrupt government.

No fucking way thats real

No fucking way

Sorry, not sorry.

Already happening as we speak. Good luck finding out what really happened with this much media spin.

Don't know, just look at the date of the posting, 16 days ago

Archived it too

web.archive.org/web/20160708054232/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

what the fugg

human garbage, you i mean.

Niggers confirmed a disease by reddit, cheers fuckers.

I'll just make the grenade live, then hold your hand with it, and run away.

It was a sniper... And considering we are dealing with a nigger, probably an illegal firearm.

I'm going to contact this person and see what happens...

anyone else /FUCKINGFINALLY/?

probably a jew....

This is all a calculated happening, set in motion by the government and media in order to have us tear each other apart and then beg them to subjugate us.

Keep your heads, be just, and stay safe.

So in other words we have a niggspiracy on our hands?

Did anyone see the news guy say they "weren't taunting" the cops as they are laughing and flexing at the cops?

RIP

This only solidifies their position as subhuman scum. They don't have the capacity to judge individually.

MORE: #Dallas Police Chief: 4 people working together with rifles, triangulated in positions for attack. - @WFLAJosh

>If a "group" came and murdered two of your family, you'd do the same

You mean I'd go and start picking off random members of this "group" instead of finding those directly responsible? This is SENSELESS violence that will not only fix nothing, but makes things much, much worse, you failed abortion. Seriously, you should have been aborted. You probably made your mom's life a living hell with your fucked logic. Thick headed fuck.

>These people cannot differentiate individuals when it comes to actions

No fucking shit. Again, failed abortion.

>They work within the same system that kills them (presumably)

That's what is called an unfair generalization. Do you know how many people were killed by cops this year, so far? Do you know how many of them weren't black? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't. You stupid, miserable cunt. You probably assume because they're the majority, that makes their actions more plausible. If anything, it goes to show they break more laws, which they fucking do.

Taste your own bullet, sometime.

CAN'T WAKE UP

oh look user is linking more bullsh-
>check timestamp
OH FUCK

t. not paying attention

Niggers aren't human. But they are vermin.

>cops kill "innocent" niggers
>niggers kill "innocent" cops

k

Seek retribution in the most retarded way possible. Don't be stupid. The cops that were murdered were innocent, unlike the niggers that cot caped by the cops.

Hope he enjoyed prison.

That is appropriate in so many ways.

clever nip

kek

>kid goes to juvy or prison
>bubba jr. or bubba asks him how he got in
>"knocked a white kid out with shitty brass knuckles when he wasn't looking"
>gets the same treatment the next day
>doesn't wake up

This has to be a joke. The way it's phrased is just too obvious.
Right?

yes
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/8018291280181216

that's because you all pulled the trigger together

it's called a referendum

only for the first vote mate

this country is going to fucking hell

Sup Forums statist boot locking faggots B T F O

That is the funniest shit I've seen in weeks. It is the perfect webm.

The file name, the impending doom. It's perfect.