Not Emma Watson

>not Emma Watson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GSSXEGoO53Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fucking white male
dropped

White males watch star trek, the rest just pretend they do.

>"Incoming transmission, captain!"
>"Its Latin -- play it one more time"

hahahahahaha

youtu.be/GSSXEGoO53Y

this

it's 2017 and i thought they promised a biracial genderfluid formless blob as the captain

it should have been this guy

I like him more as a mysterious villain

I WISH I WERE LAVAR BURTON

What is he a villain in? I think he just plays a good authority figure.

he's gonna be killed off

WE
WUZ

wait what?

Season 4 of LOST

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I WISH I WERE LEVAR BURTON

Weren't a ching and a negro the captain and her second in command for this show?

This only seems like he's going to be killed or he'll betray them and the independent women who need no man will take his place or will shut him down for being a patriachal figure for the crew.

Anyways this shit will be cancelled as soon as it begins.

How long until we get articles unironically saying this?

They're trying to push CBS all access with it. Except NOBODY wants to pay for CBS all access who isn't an idiot. There's basically nothing else on there so you'd be paying a Netflix-like fee for one season of a show.

Jason Isaac's is awesome

I'm ok with this.

As a white male, honestly I was hoping for not a white male. Star Trek has always about humanity being the best it can be and as a icon of an egalitarian society. Imagine how good Gina Torres would have been as a captain.

>It's a cancer within society episode

I was hoping for Lawrence Fishburne but this is fine too.

Judging by the comments, I seem to be the only person who thinks that a white male captain is a bad idea. I want something new, but Star Trek seems firmly set in the past.

You now have a fine example of humanity at it's best...a white male...

And that's life in a nutshell for ya faggot...

You're implying that it can't be something new because it's a white human with a dick.

You're legitimately a poison in your way of thinking and one of the worst things about the modern age.

Imho

>something new
>it has to be the skincolor and sex of the captain
>disregarding that there have been both black and female captains already
>something new
Kill yourself tumblrina.

Only if McNulty can be his first officer.

>As a kike
Oh hi I corrected your typo.

Anyway what the fuck do you mean something new? We've already had a black captain and a female captain and both were well received but the Kirk and Picard characters are still overwhelmingly the most popular captains.

Could it be that getting an actually talented and charismatic actor (or actress) for the role is more important than fulfilling whatever current year bullshit tumblerinas are spouting about?

>white males still allowed to have lead roles
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS LIDDDERALLY ANODDAH SHOWAAH

>white
>male

FUCKING DISGUSTING

I THOUGHT STAR TREK WAS GOING TO BE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE