en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Prepon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a donnas fat ass and huge tits make me diamonds episode

>it's a pretend Donna's hot episode

>It's a Hyde rapes a few scientologists episode

>Allegedly

>it's an I can't suspend my disbelief enough to imagine anyone thinking donna is hot episode

>it's a let's pretend season 8 didn't happen episode

Donna was a literal 70s 10/10

With a voice like Vin Diesel.

JUST

Was this where the 90's-early 00's started to all go wrong lads?

9/11 happened

was mila kunis introduction to cunny 101?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

that 70s is the comfiest show I've ever watched

Does this show make anyone else feel old as fuck?

It premiered in 1998 and was a sitcom that lampooned life and culture from the decade before last.

If a sitcom with the same concept was made today it would be set in the 90s.

They could legitimately make a That 90's Show and have the teenagers watch That 70's Show the same way the kids on That 70's Show watched Happy Day.

>it's a feminist Donna episode

Donna is high test fuck you faggots

She's my first choice too for a game of backyard football. dem shoulders could reck shit

I watched this shit again for the first time in about 7 years and goddamn I wish I hadn't. It was so funny when I was 16 but it's so bad now

Oh goddamn I didn't need these feels

Where was Fez from?

You are my greatest nigga

THAT EVERYTHING OF HER JESUS

she was pretty much a tranny

the 90s werent as iconic as the 70s tho.

They are now.

The early 90's definitely were, compared to the late 70s.

I know everyone botched about the last episodes, but I think season 4 or 5 got repetitive as fuck.

Were you even alive redditfag?

You do not understand how Judaism works, only one person in that image can be considered a Jew.

It's the one with Ethnicity:

>It's a I Jizzed My Pants episode

>Jewish Lies

Nice spoiler I kekd

AOL and cell phones, it's the beginning of when people started to do nothing. It would be TBBT with teens.

>not understanding the greatest pun in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

If you are going to post anti-Semitism, do it right. 2/3rds of that image are evidently distancing themselves from their Jewish heritage via marrying outside jewish bloodlines.

You retard.

you're pretty much a faggot

>Topher still has strabismus
goddamn

>If you are going to post anti-Semitism, do it right. 2/3rds of that image are evidently distancing themselves from their Jewish heritage via marrying outside jewish bloodlines.
not him b ut who? and this is pretty interesting

Prepon isn't Jewish you fucking idiot

Be careful with this stuff. Kunis was underage for the first several seasons.

In order to be considered a jew, in 99.999% of cases your mother has to be jewish, or you have to convert. You can tell from who marry whom weather or not they care about their jewish heritage.

A jew marrying a non-jew and not making her convert (or marrying someone willing to convert) speaks about their beliefs which were forced upon them.

Pretty safe to safe a male-jew doesn't want any more jews when he isn't marrying a jew. Sucks to be a female jew.

Jews are both an ethnicity and a religion you dumbfuck americans

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
>" the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group "

>It's a Leo Episode

:')

Wikipedia says that Prepon's father is a Jew

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Prepon

>It's a Hyde tries to tell everyone about Xenu episode

>Pretty safe to safe a male-jew doesn't want any more jews when he isn't marrying a jew. Sucks to be a female jew.
Like if a grandad is jewish, marries a non-jewish and the child is a boy (Grace's father) it's pretty evident somewhere along the lines they stopped believing. Since Grace's father would be jewish, his mother not and he hasn't converted.

no but seriously, didn't this show partly die because the actors were starting to get big and demanding $$$?

That's like a 90's 6/10.

Jews are both an ethnicity and a religion you dumbfuck americans.

ethnicity=ancestry=heritage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
>" the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group "

Foreman and Kelso living was a definite problem but honestly I thought it went downhill steeply after Season 3.

Yeah they are.

We're literally living in the 90's nostalgia period now too.

Kek.

They should bring the entire cast back for "The 90s Show."

>show takes place from 1976-1979
>has a thanksgiving and/or christmas episode all 8 seasons

This guy turned into a dj and played at a club when I was 18. He looked like a bum but girls were getting him to sign their tits after which was pretty cool.

The only thing people are nostalgic for from the 90s is tv shows, like this one. The 90s were the beginning of everything we have now. It's not a different generation like the 70s show setting.

where can i buy hyde's glasses?

That's all well and good, but jewish heritage has specific rules on who is and who isn't a jew. Easy way to be considered a jew is if your mother is jewish, if your mother isn't but your father is you have to convert.

That is simply how it works, oh great wiki scholar of the age.

Judaism is passed maternally you dumb niggers.

>it's a this gets played on IFC for 12 hours a day episode

Just like AIDS, it can be passed through the blood to the offspring.

>Be careful with this stuff
what are you worried about reddit? real pedo shit is posted here every day.

Interesting, I didn't know that, so they don't believe in the '1% drop' role necessarily as americans do then?

Thanks user, take this cool car as your reward. It's one of my favorites.

>it's a hyde rapes a bunch of girls and blames anti-scientology conspirators episode

>sam, donna and that big brother guy from malcolm in the middle are scientologists

I like motorbikes, but thanks anyway. Have this infographic on how to get rid of Phimosis.

>that big brother guy from malcolm in the middle
he's brothers with Hyde and they are half brother to Tara from walking dead.

Huh. I'm cut but that's intersting

Hyde is half-brothers with Francis? Holy shit, I can see the resemblance without even googling.

or let your woman doctor at the sports club do regular hand jobs to "cure" you.

I don't think you understand. I have heard stories of people who get handjobs from girls who do not understand what they are dealing with.

Ends in a lot of blood, a fucking lot and surgery.

>It's not a different generation like the 70s show setting.

It absolutely is.

>The only thing people are nostalgic for from the 90s is tv shows

And music and movies. Unless you don't think people are nostalgic for Nirvana and Jurassic Park.

>it's a kelso falls out of a watertower episode

Who cares

>it's a I want to punch Eric's sister in the face for being a huge cunt

>it's a "lets drink stolen hot beer" episode

Reminder that the entire cast hated Topher Grace, and would spend time together without him.

Really? source?

>Not wanting to eat Laurie's ass.

It was more the other way around. He was a homebody while the rest of the cast were partiers.

I would legit watch "That 90's Show" or something similar

>It's an overstating the effects of smoking weed episode

>shes dead

The irony is today's marijuana is potent enough to induce the effects used in the nineties TV show to represent the seventies' marijuana, which was comparatively weak shit.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

>it's a Red was a criminal in Detroit before hiding out in a small Michigan town episode

Strains in the '70's are today called "landrace strains".
They've got a lot lower THC content but some people think that the terpenes in these strains change the high, something not really present in strains that were developed from landrace strains (which are very common today)

There's people spending tens of thousands of dollars trying to find those old strains for breeding.

WISCONSIN! IT TAKES PLACE IN WISCONSIN!

Ashton Kutcher was getting new opportunities and Topher Grace left because Hydes actor and Laura Pepron were annoying Scientologist cunts

Is that fucking dennis in the middle

Yes

well fuck my sideways i'm so fucking sorry i didn't properly distinguish between two adjacent great lake states both with ethnically homogeneous populations of fucking white males

Her replacement was hotter but did not look the part at all

wait so if you get hard and you have phimosis, it'll tear?

It can, yes. Phimosis sounds pretty terrible.

It all depends on how advanced it is

It is terrible. Me and my friends call them dog sausages.

t. Grill

I think I had a mild case of phimosis as a kid.

My Dad taught me to pull my foreskin back when I pee. But it would hurt to pull it back all the way, so I would just do it some of the way. Eventually I was able to pull the skin all the way back without any pain. Cured.

>Red mumbles about vietnam
*Slight chuckle from audience*
>Red calls Fez a foreigner
*Audience explodes in laughter*
>Red calls Kelso a dumbass
*Audience is rolling on the floor, getting spit everywhere*
>Red tells Eric his boot is going up his ass
*Audience dies from lack of breath*

But was she hotter as a blonde or a red head?

It's really surreal that after everything that happened in the show Kelso and Jackie really did end up together