Remakes better than the original

Remakes better than the original

Blonde girl should have been the new Ash.

"no"

Here's a legitimate reply that isn't bait.

this one had to do the "powerful women destroys the monster" troupe. SICK of that shit, first 2 evil dead got it right women have weak minds and are the first to die the most likely person to survive a horrorfying situation is a fit immoral male. YET EVERY FUCKING HORROR MOVIE I SEE THESE DAYS CUNT SURVIVES CUNT BEATS THE BADASS VILLIAN THAT KILLED COUNTLESS MNEN

The new Evil Dead is very underrated, but I wouldn't call it better than the original.

Here's one that is, though.

That's not really a new thing in horror movies. I mean, the entire Halloween franchise is basically that.

its in like 8 out of every 10 horrors i watch. thats why wolf creek is so great. sweaty tank-top girl is gonna get away right? NOT

Both are shit garbage

Yes

Obligatory The Thing

Wrong but it's a great remake.
I agree although the original had an oddball charm to it that the remake lacks.
I 100% agree.
Fuck no, the original film is infinitely better.

You could check out The Loved Ones for a role reversal.

Thomas Crown Affair

Cape Fear and The Blob.

he's literally the sweaty women survivor archetype with a weeny glued on

>>HURR I HATE WOMEN
And you wonder why you'll die a virgin.

but i'm not a virgin

Why joke about this? It's not funny and no one can be stupid enough to believe it

>girl kills bad guy
>ugh so sick of this shit

>130lb geek takes out killing machine
>right up my alley

As much as I hate SJW, I hate faggots like that for being the reason they exist.

>being the reason they exist.
God, you're delusional.

>shit opening with the edgy possessed daughter getting burned alive beneath a wooden structure
>not 10 minutes afterward, they feel the need to remind us
Ash vs Evil Dead is better, even with the shitty sidekicks.

i get upset when the horror movie bad guy gets taken out by a dweeb too, aka that jason movie where corey feldmans little boy self kills jason

how can you be possessed and not be edgy

>being right is delusional

I love the age we live in.

Yet you love Wolf Creek.

>implying the first 10 minutes isn't the best part of the movie

No, being wrong and refusing to admit it is.

If you haven't already, watch the episode of Ash vs Evil Dead when Ash goes back in time. He goes to the cabin before his past self does, and accidentally releases the professor's possessed wife. It's really good.

mick taylor whens everytime, you retard what are you talking about

It isn't. The movie only gets good after that. Even then, it's the worst of the Evil Dead series.

wins*

that was a really good part of the show. too bad they have the annoying epic girl and obnoxious nigger-mexican

Yeah, they're terrible.

I was happy when Pablo died. It's a shame they had to bring him back.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

yeah atleast they made him a beta not some alpha none white bull that gets the (depends on who you ask) white girl

Pablo is a nice sidekick, Kelly can be a bit annoying but I don't hate her. I wish Chet had become part of the main cast.

>gets good after that
>it's worse than EDII

Jesus Christ.

The Thing
Maltese Falcon
Both King Kongs
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Departed

chet is the not-annoying comedy relief. he was great. love seeing him in random otherwise shit movies. just saw him in wishmaster the other day he got squashed by a falling statue lol