LAL (8-15) @ PHI (13-10) 8:00PM ET on TNT
WAS (13-11) @ PHX (9-17) 9:00PM ET via League Pass
OKC (11-12) vs BKN (9-14) @ Mexico City 10:00PM ET via League Pass
HOU (18-4) @ UTA (13-12) 10:30PM ET on TNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ho_bxVfPJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for the Kings

Do the 76ers really need Markelle Fultz when they already have LeBron's son?

3rd for based LM

Kevin comes more from the middle of the body yes
Kevin comes more from the middle of the body yes

Hey it's da Lakers, my favorite team to play

*eurosteps past your shitty center*

Can’t wait for Shaq and the boys to rip into the Ball’s

I have a feeling that Embiid will drop 50 points and 30 rebounds tonight bros.

My predictions for chances of winning a ring.

Golden State 55%
Cleveland 20%
Boston 10%
Houston 10%
Minnesota 2%
San Antonio 2%

I guess I’ll give the other teams a 0.1%

I'd remove 5% from Cleveland and add it to GS but besides that perfect.

Why do people hate Dwight?

>101,4%

he plays for fun instead of trying to win

>being good in Mafs

>All championships aren't equal.

55+20+10+10+2+2=99

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>I guess I’ll give the other teams a 0.1%

I don't think he meant that literally. Or maybe he really is a retard.

>I don't think he meant that literally.
What did he mean by this?

We don't, Laker fans are still bitter he didn't want to stay with them so they shit on him 24/7 lmaoooooo

Lakers- zero major free agent pickups since Shaq despite being a "free agent destination"

Can someone tell me how Embiid knows French?

That the last % is so irrelevant there's no point in creating statistics for it. That he basically was saying "split that 1% whoever, it doesn't really matter"

>not meant literally
I do not compute.

im so glad the hornets ladyboy died of starvation lmao

It might sound weird at first but Embiid comes from a country called Cameroon, which is in the western central Africa, a continent adjacent to Asia and Europe. In that country called Cameroon, the official language is french, because during the imperialist age, the french military occupied the country and had political influence over it. Usually, human beings from abroad are able to speak the official language(s) from their countries, because it's like English in USA, you know, that everyone speak it.
The more you know.

Oh look the "Lebron deserves MVP" narrative is starting (he doesn't)

I thought every country in Africa just clicked their tongue

I don't know how at this point you can consider anyone but Harden MVP.

Understandable, since you come from american education.

I also thought all Brazilians were half monkey

Understandable, since you come from american education.

Ook ook for me monkey

>Curry got the MVP? no worries i will continue to do my best
>i don't mind the media spotlight on Curry. i just want what is best for the team.
>any time i have a great game the media keeps lumping my stats together with Curry's. oh well. as long as we win i'm happy
>Curry got the mvp again. it was a team effort that made this all possible.
>Draymond keeps kicking people but in order to win the championship we all have to stay focused. i wish he would stop though.
>Draymond got suspended for one game in the nba finals. we've played through with starters being out. i will do my very best.
>i should have done better. 40+ points was not enough. it was all my fault.
>we lost a 3-1 lead despite having a 73-9 season. i don't want anyone to see me cry. it is all my fault.
>i'm going to use this summer to self-reflect and work even harder. who knows? maybe i can finally get that highly coveted MVP award I've been dreaming of.
>Kevin Durant is joining our team. that's okay. i think losing our talented bench and group of guys we've been with for many years will be totally worth it. this is just the kind of challenge i've been looking for. i didn't want the MVP award anyways.
>Kevin Durant is injured? that's okay. i guys with our current lineup we just have to outscore the other team.
>Curry started a shoving match against our rival team OKC. I want to protect my friends. I wish everyone would stop fighting.

In America we aren't taught irrelevant information like shit about how Africa speaks. Why would anyone care about that?

I would say that Klay Thompson is a character who tries to make everyone happy and constantly puts himself in harm's way and limits his own potential.

He is not afraid to do the right thing even if it means confronting his friends.

I remember seeing a game where I think it was Curry who was starting shit during a jump ball and starting talking shit and shoved a player. His teammates rushed in to protect Curry and push the other player away, but all Klay did was watch and deep inside I knew he was shaking his head. Only until after one of his teammates shoved another player did Klay try to break them up.

Klay is truly a great guy trying to be the best shooting guard he can be. He doesn't start trouble and always respects others.

Sadly, he will never get MVP mentions because the fans think Curry is more popular than he is. Now with Durant on their team, he will never get the MVP that he always wanted. He's not jealous of his teammates and truly believes in sacrificing for the greater good of the team. But I think it pains him every year. That is why he tries his hardest in the All-Star contests. Just for once, he would like be known at being great at something.

how many points should a player score before we take his percentages seriously?

Is Klay /ourguy/?

I'd say 6 points. But if you score less than 6 PPG and still shoot like shit you're shit. But acting like someone averaging 5 points on 50% shooting is impressive is pretty sad.

I thought more like 10

That means you should only take like 4 players per team's percentages seriously. I think if you contribute more than 6 points you're at least making a decent mark on the team.

Could you ever imagine Brady or Belichick saying something like that? What a child.

fucking lmao

That's why Brady is the GOAT football player and Beli the GOAT coach while LeBron is the goat of losing finals records.

>Boston 10%

>Celtics
>Wolves

>the team with the best record in the league has a 10% chance of winning the finals, that's too high!

Are you retarded?

>,

>muh regular season
did you miss last year's playoffs?

(You)

>bombston

Yeah because Boston has the same team as last year right? I'm not even saying the Celtics should be favorites but a quarter of the season is over and they have the best record in the league right now, they at least deserve consideration.

Amerifat btfo

No, he's shit and will be traded for a 2nd rounder in a couple years

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING WITH JAH? THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE HIM GARBAGE TIME MINUTES REEEEEEE

Their team only slightly improved from last year. They don't have enough playoff experience on that team. I think they come in high like maybe 3rd-5th seed but out the 1st round in 6 or out in the 2nd round in 4

???

>shitty fat young player doesn't get minutes
every team in the league does this

Straight banished. It's weird. I would think they would play him 10-20 minutes a night to hopefully get the trade value up.
They must think that playing time will only lower his value.

lmao look at that dude on the right

>Their team only slightly improved from last year.
Celtics were 15-11 at this point last year, how did they only slightly improve? They have 7 more wins and 7 less losses.
>They don't have enough playoff experience on that team
Kyrie has been to 3 straight Finals, Horford has been to the playoffs almost every season. I see your argument here but before 2015 the Warriors did nothing but miss playoffs and have first round exits then the next season they go all the way to the Finals and win it. I think as long as your main guys have playoff experience that's important.
>I think they come in high like maybe 3rd-5th seed but out the 1st round in 6 or out in the 2nd round in 4
Wtf does that even mean? You think they're going to be a 3-5th seed? Celtics could go .500 from here on out and still crack 50+ wins.

t. retard

you're so stupid you think regular season wins is how you tell if a team is good?

Who says no?

I just put a 5000 dollar bet on the Lakers not making the playoffs until 2022 #freemoney

different. The bust is taking the ball over his left shoulder and has to use a weird hand position to get it off. He is literally face guarding himself ever time he takes a shot. the entire stroke is shit and need to be completely re done.

I just want inside the nba

>I think as long as your main guys have playoff experience that's important.
Tatum is one of your starting guys and is a rookie. He's not use to the amount of games or the pressure. Not saying hell fall apart but I doubt he'll be able to keep up with his playoff experienced opponents.
You seem a little too defensive over this.
I think they're a great team but this is a league of super teams, and the celtics aren't a super team.

What is retarded about that? They have an asset that is losing or has lost all value.

DUDE if they just played him more then teams would want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Plenty of teams want him for a solid 2nd round pick, Sixers are just holding him hostage

lol retard

What other benchmark are you supposed to use? How else are we supposed to judge the Celtics besides their performances thus far? I'd understand if they were pretty much the same team as before but they're pretty much new, what are you supposed to look at? Their 2k ratings?

>Tatum is one of your starting guys and is a rookie.
People also say that Tatum is only playing so well because he was NBA ready the most. So which is it? And the Warriors are really the only Superteam now. Cavs were last year but not this year. Like I said, I'm not claiming the Celtics are going to win the Finals, obviously it's pretty much going to be only GS who has a shot. But to not give them a little consideration is stupid.

>What other benchmark are you supposed to use?
how about your brain?

Remember the narrative westdickriders tried to put out last year about Westbrook having no help lmao

18+

what did this accomplish

What does that even mean? Are you saying you just think about shit without looking at evidence to back it up? Are you retarded?

>we look good in 2k so we gonna win it all baby :DDDD

This thread is filled with Laker fishies right now. How sad is it when you've been rebuilding for 5 years now yet your team is still a pathetic 8-15. God dreamed.

the celtics aren't good and they won't beat the cavs or half the west in the playoffs

How come everyone plays better away from Westbrook?
>Harden goes from 6th man to best SG in the league
>KD finally gets the ring he deserves
>Oladipo balling out

To be honest, the only basketball I watch is the WNBA.

can someone explain this to me

Wow!! How do people diet? My stomach is in major pain right now I can't handle this.....might need to stop by Krispy Kreme

>the celtics aren't good
You haven't told my why, again you just say things without evidence like a brainlet
>and they won't beat the cavs
Yeah I think the Cavs will probably win out of the East but the Celtics look like they at least have a shot. I do think the Cavs are the second best team to win the Finals but we're not talking about that we're talking about how you think it's stupid the Celtics have a 10% chance of winning the Finals
>half the west in the playoffs
Irrelevant, they only need to play the East in the Playoffs to go to the Finals. Also doesn't the East have a better record against the West and in general?

enjoy being pacers 2.0

You're exposing yourself as a brainlet Lakers fishie.

wrong and no argument little brainlet man

lmaoooooooooooo you really are like a fish, just talk without thinking. I'll pray for you bro, it must be tough for your parents having to raise a literal retard.

18+

I'm not your bro nigger

>watches a sport that is 90% black people
>racist against them

????????????????????????????????????

yeah niggers are why you lock your doors at night. I can watch them for my amusement but know they're pieces of shit

sure. player b shoots better from the field and behind the 3pt line then player A does from the ft line.

So you're saying you purposefully cheer/support people you think are thieves/murderers/etc?

you have to give it some time for your body to adjust. The first few days are horrible but it gets better. stick with it. once you adjust it's much easier.

>being this poopy