Dribbling and scoring against la liga defenders aside...

dribbling and scoring against la liga defenders aside, is there any other reasons why messi is considered to be the GOAT among young single men aged 15-26 from reddit?

Messifags are a lot like Kobefags. They jack off to highlights but don't understand the complete implications of their actions. Messi scoring against shit teams and disappearing against good ones is kinda like how Kobe scored a lot of points but also missed a shit ton of shots.

>replying to aussies

>aussies finally picked up on the profitable (you) business that is triggering the sensitive messi soybois

lol you're doomed boisss

>GOAT among young single men aged 15-26 from reddit?
Ronaldo's son isn't that old.

>among young single men aged 15-26
mmm sweetie...

but he dribbles and drobbles past la liga defenders

how fucking retarded can you get...
>hurrr durrr its messi i see him dribble drobble against inigo martinez
>doesn't even realise his father has dominated two leagues with the two biggest clubs in the world and won the ucl with two clubs

Nah, not similar. Watch Cristiano play and you'll see he's literally the Kobe of football, this season he has a 3% scoring rate

Messi is literally LeBron. Carrying shitty teams to glory. When he joined Barcelona it was a small club with only 1 continental title, now they have 5. Similar to LeBron winning one for da land

Cristiano only won titles with literally, in a literal way, the 2 biggest clubs on Earth: Man United and Real Madrid

>Watch Cristiano play and you'll see he's literally the Kobe of football
And just like Kobe got carried in finals by Shaq, he got carried in the Euros final

>Carrying shitty teams to glory

try harder

>having a nervous breakdown because of the opinion of a 7 year old
lmao

Oh boy. I predict 500 replies

he is so fucking retarded though. i cant believe the GOAT has a retarded son.

listen buddy messi is a great player but for the simple fact that people like you claim barcelona wasn't already stacked when he joined I'll forever shit on him

fuck you and your delusions

>messi carried those barca teams
>messi carried argentina

yeah he carried argentina... to nothing.

Way less stacked than Real or United. Barcelona was full of youth academy lads without experience that later ended up being good, just like himself

lmao now you're trolling

kek I ain't wasting more time here

it's funny because only people from non-football nations like canada, australia, romania or some muslim shithole rate cristiano

you didn't grow up playing and watching the sport, you'll never understand it

you think messi is the GOAT because he dribbles well. we get it.

they won the 2006 cl with him on the sides perfectly well

Messi fanboys are going to be BTFO so hard in the world cup. I wonder how they'll react. Probably with more shitposting.

but messi is already the GOAT

I also think Messi is the better player but you don't need to shitpost so hard. Guardiola's Barcelona is probably the greatest club team of all time. Messi was surrounded by world Cup winners.