So How much did warner bros paid those fuckers to get their Oscars ?

So How much did warner bros paid those fuckers to get their Oscars ?

The oscars ceremony is a farce and there is no way no one is ever going to take this shit seriously after that.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/movies/oscars/feature/a621921/who-votes-for-the-oscars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fans of DC movies, be honest. Do you believe Suicide Squad deserved the Oscar for best make-up?

>bunch of plastic you make then sticky onto some extra
>detailed asthetic that is constantly reworked and retouched for continuity

Now let's compare Sulu and the crocodile nigger.

>more prosthetics means best

i agree with this

what movie is that on the left anyways?

>1970s Dr.Who episode should win because its more of a costume

yeah sure. Stay salty

star trek, it's some random background character

Suicide Squad really deserved the oscar for best makeup, as it was the best to disguise the trailer as a good movie

Now to be absolutely fair, the work done on Killer Croc was solid. Regardless its a throwaway award

Why would an alien species evolve a snail shell on their head?

for fun

yes

It's barely on par with a literal throw-away side character.

The squirrels on her planet try to burrow in heads.

Said the only DC movies fan

Why would a sea snail evolve a snail shell on their back?

both are shit but right one is better

No, i liked SS, but Star Trek's makeup was next level

>that is constantly reworked and retouched for continuity

Literally every film ever. KC's makeup was so bad they had to cut scenes. SS getting an award for it was a joke.

Killer Croc was not solid at all, that shit was a goddamn lumpy mess

That's the good thing to takeaway from the Oscars this year. Everyone is now aware of how fake and full of shit they are.

>what movie is that on the left anyways?

Star Trek Beyond. That's an Enterprise crew member that Chekov was flirting with at the very end.

People have actually cited that as one of the possible reasons Beyond didn't win. Its most spectacular makeup was almost uniformly on secondary or tertiary characters and can easily be overlooked or taken as special effects rather than "makeup".

They already knew that. The only reason people care is the clothes.

>Star Trek Beyond. That's an Enterprise crew member that Chekov was flirting with at the very end.

Why would anyone ever flirt with that?

Was he aiming to chek fucking a weird alien woman(?) with a giant snail in her head ov his bucket list?

Hey man why not

Look at Killer Croc.
His makeup looks just like that alien in the OP pic.
And trash Enchantress made Cara look hot.

None of you work in the industry

None of you work in make up or prosthetics

None of you know what constitutes good make up or prostethics in the film industry

End your faggot lives

Most of the alien designs were background blink and miss stuff, SS had Enchantress, Harley, Katana, Diablo, Croc and Joker all in key roles all with at least one action scene, and differing looks through the progression of the film alone.

It deserved the reward just for the underwater croc scene alone.

how dumb are you fucks

>he work done on Killer Croc was solid
It looked terrible

Don't tell me how to live my life.

>None of you work in make up or prosthetics

Neither do the the academy voters.

Why didnt they just make him a huge (more reptilian) cgi character

David ayers a scrub I swear to fcking god

Typically at least 80%people voting in each category work that given job

Screeners are sent thru the dga,iatse,wga and pga

Because croc is literally just some nigga with a skin condition and webbed hands and feet. He's not some hulking roids monster like bane.

But he has been for the last 20 years of comics,video games,etc
7ft and overtly reptilian

>why does croc look like croc and not a ninja turtles tier cgi monstrosity?
fucking retard

Would have been at least more interesting than some guy barely able to emote

He literally hasn't you're spewing shit. Only in some recent comics have they made him a roids monster.

>I have never read anything bar entry level comics my whole life
please, do kill yourself

El Diablo

but SS Croc did emote

>make killer croc just look like a nigger with a skin condition
>Oscar material

Really made me think

Since the 90s he has consistently portrayed as being more and reptilian (his disease progressing or whatnot)
Not quite arkham games level but more than tht pic or ayers film

Dont try to defend any creatives choices made by this film m8s

Nice quarter machine press on tattoos ya got there

Why would they pay for an unsuccessful movie to win one of the least important awards?

Also, when we're the Oscars ever taken seriously - almost every year the most politically or socially motivated movie wins.

A few exceptions but the rule is: The more pseudo intellectual the better.

>dc 3 movies
>marvel 14 movies
>still no Oscar
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
DC WINS AGAIN MARVELKEKS

>thinks this is cooler than the lizard on roids
Top kek

>Evolve

Great non-answer.

no, pretty much just Jim Lee and JrJr. Stop talking shit you lying fuck, and nobody even likes the Lee one.

Arkham croc is only the way he is because they completely rewrote his origin.

How many Razzies has DC won compared to Marvel?

>Wanting a Lizard knock off over punk ass mobster
fucking pleb

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>People have actually cited that as one of the possible reasons Beyond didn't win. Its most spectacular makeup was almost uniformly on secondary or tertiary characters and can easily be overlooked or taken as special effects rather than "makeup".
You mean exactly like pic related?

That explains killer croc perfectly though.

This image is so fucking stupid.

?

Well, someone is full of shit.
>digitalspy.com/movies/oscars/feature/a621921/who-votes-for-the-oscars/

>Once the nominations are in, things get simpler – all members are allowed to vote for the winner across all categories, and the nominee with the most votes wins.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's you.

>DChads win an award we dont care about
>Marvelcucks still making threads after their FOURTEEN (14) couldnt win them some stupid award
kek

?

>wants a punk ass mobster in a universe full of punk ass mobsters
Nah m8

Your example,nightfall, and a variety of others are still way more bestial than what we got
Dunno why you're gettinng so mad guyz

again ? Whats wrong with the guy using the same reaction image?

Made a thread with the same pic, like a week ago

That looks....uncomfortable

I was expecting some huge nigger playing croc but we got some little nigglet instead, his fucking head looked way out of proportion to his body, it was blatantly obvious he had some sort of one piece hood/mask combo on.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA "CHA-HAHAHAHAAHAHA

>Dunno why you're gettinng so mad guyz
cuz making shit up makes you look like a retard

Do you understand how filenames work with Sup Forums? as this user pointed out () is every time that image has been posted, it's saved on HIS computer with that number. If you save that image you get a different number, this image shows every single thread THAT user has posted THAT exact image, look at it.

Fucking pleb.

???

are you the IPhone faggot that reversed image searched last time?

>He never read A Serious House on Serious Earth

shameful

yeah i get that, but why is it surprising he would use the same reaction image? Its a popular one anyway

Literally never been on /vg/

>this entire thread

the comic where everyone is a hyper stylised reinterpretation of them-self? Great example.

It's the threads he is posting in, jesus. Look at him lie.

Sure.

>alien make up designed from the neck up
vs
>killer croc's costume that was designed from the head down to torso.

whatever Trekkie cuck. now shut up before i shove you in a locker like the nerd you are.

You do realize their are other people that have this image?
Dear god you are autistic

again ?, who cares

So no, you do not understand how filename work with Sup Forums.

>capeshit drones are videogame players
More and more proof that its time for it to be banned back to Sup Forums

>literal mess from the head down
>such a mess that scenes with croc had to be cut

quality

This.

also not a fan of this brandwar faggotry but these Marvelcucks are the worst. They salty af

Saved this image from a friend on discord
for that >dc
>marvel thread
so fuck off Autistic Iphone user
So those Reverse image search results are not from me.

>salty af
You're on Sup Forums not Sup Forumseddit, twitch, twitter or reddit, you fucking tourist shitskin

says you?

>this proves anything.
You understand you are posting 416x416 55kb image with the exact same file-name every single time you post. Just own up to it, we get it, it's anonymous, but it's not as anonymous as you think.

Except they were in every single lotr movie consistently and had a lot of screen time.

Nice bait you shitskin

As did these side characters. Your point is the side characters had the most work, not how much onscreen time these side characters were in there for?

believe what you want, But none of the results, except the >dc >marvel thread
is me, why would I own up to something that I did not do,

Why would you defend yourself? It most certainly is fucking you. As you have proven with the fact that you DID post the marvel, therefore literally every single one of those images which were posted were your exact images. It's fact, that's simply how Sup Forums works.

Are you implying there are 4 others out there posting in threads with a file name of 1458237220151.jpg which is , as you would have me believe, COINCIDENTALLY, the exact same image, the exact same size, and the exact same dimensions?

You should have just stopped posting.

No you massive autist. are you autistic or something. did you even read what I said? all those other threads are from this guy,(pic) Are you autistic? you are showing a lot symptoms.

Saved that image, did not bother to change the name. cause I did not expect an Iphone using autistic kid reverse image searching,

This thread is a big mess

damn nigga how sad must you be to let this bother you so

Yeah it's all over the place

Not at all

You are literally retarded, Sup Forums changes the name for you. See, that's what you do not get. You can keep lying all you want, it's literally factually you. And this is actually hilarious.

Pic related, is me trying to save the image you post here from Sup Forums, Sup Forums is assigning me a different number.

Did you really not know you could tell how old someone is by their file names? if you se someone with 12xxxxxxxxxxx they are old as shit.

Yeah I am "lying". And I did not save that Image from Sup Forums. seriously
you are showing a lot of symptoms of aspergers. take your medicine.
now reverse image search this. also got this pic from the same guy, see what he posted on other threads.