Pure Kino

Pure Kino

it looks realer than real life

What the fuck? They couldn't hire a real dear for the part?

REALER
THAN
REAL
LIFE

Jesus Christ what happened to this show

>hire

Im literally crying

it's too expensive now that those fuckers are unionized

>it's not even a CGI deer
>it's unironically a deer in front of a greenscreen shot with a different resolution

lol wtf is that

>Accidentally rub my hand against deer
>It sues for sexual harassment

this is why the scene exist.

How did they look at this and say "yeah looks fine"

Is this the beginning of the end?

A couple weeks ago I felt really fucking depressed, so I stopped watching this show for the first time in forever. I haven't watched anything since the midseason premiere, and all I see in relation to the show here just looks fucking abominable, like this deer, the edgy junkyard folk, and so on.

Is anyone here still watching the show? Is there any reason for me to return to it?

they know their viewers are among the biggest plebs

Name a SINGLE significant thing that has happened this season after the Lucille scene.

I'll wait.

Is that actually what it is?

It seems to me, besides the show going absolutely downhill since the first season, the producers and the network hate this show and want to see how shit they can turn it before people stop watching.

Literally nothing has happened in the last 4 episodes. How can anyone watch this trash.

Negan is still top notch. Watch S07E11 even if you don't get around to watching the rest of the season, probably the only truly good episode of the B season so far.

I don't know, I like JDM as a guy but I think they're getting the character wrong. I still read the comics and Negan is by far the best character. I've seen some scenes on youtube with Negan burning some dude alive. Like he did some fucked up shit in the comics, but he never seemed like a straight up sadist. So if they end up doing the plotline where he has to team up with Rick, it's gonna feel like bullshit because he's just evil in the show.

Come to think of it they're probably making him so evil so they can kill him when JDM needs to film some better project, not that I blame him.

>fence shadows go one direction
>deer shadow goes another direction

This was the last time they were friends.

The Eugene episode last week was great.