Missing picture from above

*tips*

/aaronwhat

/hipecac

/nicksalvo

/gregorystitt

Makes me think maybe I overrate Kids

It's quite good, just not for me.

I watched 6 years ago. Maybe it's the kind of film that loses impact as you age as a person. I hope not, but could be, seeing it's such wild youth film.
But it was special at the time.

/petegcdb

/mondodigital

Currently weighing up if a six film Andy Milligan-athon this weekend would be hella f****ing epic or make me want to die

/imahugefag

heh...cute
take a gander at a real user
letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/

You know, you didn't count those asterisks right

tfw

So which is better /lbg/? Dispassionate order or shambolic chaos?

The yin and the yang of /lbg/.

That's not a even a worthy question.
That OP is a smug walltext shitpost developed by an autist to growing horrors time after time he managed to make a new one.
The other, like this one, is what /lbg/'s OPs have always been, to perfectly fine use for years in their simplicity.
Not a hard choice.
No audience should be given to these sporadic attacks on the general. If you see one thread like that and it's the only one available, make another and report the shitpost.

My question wasn't specifically just about the OP, but the threads in general. The other thread is definitely terrible, but it's hard to say this thread was enjoyable either. There's hardly any discussion happening.

What are /lbg/s views on Andy Milligan?

True, but that's a more ancient problem. And it's like the weather, there are days when people suddenly talk more. More cinematic interested folks appear and some nice conversations happen.
But this is general that's up all the time, so it's saturated in a strong way. Memes and more memes become the easiest manner to participate to most.

Hadn't even heard of him until today t.b.h

>he died in abject poverty in 1991 from AIDS and was buried in an unmarked pauper's grave in Los Angeles, California
Damn

The other one had twice as many posts and four times as many posters. This one was just one cry baby posting random profiles.

I suppose you're him. What it actually did have was samefagging conversations and dumb memes and pastas 'replied', to create the impression of presence or activity. That, of course, after another horrorshow with the OP.
So, get fucked.

Why are you so angry at me? I don't make the OPs I just think they're useful because they offer more than same exact thing every day for 6 years. Some people want to make an effort at making this place better. You're an intriguing little fella but you don't make any sense.

On the alleged case you're not him, you're someone defending those terrible OPs, pure and simple shitposts, so you would be almost as bad.
They aren't in any imaginable way making this place better, just worse, with the first post being a shitfest in each occasion the same autist did them.

Stop typing like this! You sound like a robot!

I don't see the case. Or what would be the 'like this' you try to point out.

I thought of watching it today. But I could drop if it's some sjw shit. What's your take, lads?

Okay I've had enough of your attitude. Don't expect a reply from me unless you change your tone.

I haven't seen it but I read enough of the synopsis to know it doesn't seem at all that interesting. It doesn't seem like an internet version of SJW, just seems more like Green party hippie luddite. Why did you want to watch it in the first place?

Somebody mentioned it positively in another thread, but then somebody said it was sjw bullshit. Guess I'll watch

was it autism?

La La Land is better

Water is wet.

>Who's killing you, /lbg/?
Emily Jean

t. embryos

Too bad imdb flick lovers had to co-opt the "embryo" insult. It had potential.

>someone denying the greatness of LLL
>tries calling other people embryos
heh

>imdb flick lovers
except La La Land is unadultered IMD/v/eddit-core

t. embryo

>i hateee IMDb so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :)

>do I like La La Land? ugh of course didn't you know I'm a movie buff? *gives it a perfect rating on IMDb and Letterboxd*

>do I like wavelength? ugh of course didn't you know I'm a movie buff? *gives it a perfect rating on IMDb and Letterboxd*

>i hateee La La Land sooooo much my fave? Sátántangó by Béla Tarr :)

I really like both.

little do you know you're talking about the same person

what if WE are the embryos?

One thing i just now realized and must thank the academy for is that they did NOT give Best Animated Feature to fuckin Sausage Party. Good job, jews!

>La La Land
*blocks yo path*

Throw his ass out, he's a nigger.
HE'S A NIGGER!

It's just stupid saying this is unfair onascar. And in some way it's just stupid compare two actors so different, act in 2 different native linguage. To understand Roberto as actor you HAVE to be italian or speak italian fucking well. Roberto is a man, who got the best TVshare just reading the divine commedy, an 700 years old book of poems that everybody studied at school for years. Reading it on TV sounds like the most boring thing in the world, but when roberto does he gets the best tv share. This just thanks to his way to speak italian, his art to talk (and the sub does not help you to understand his art). So how can you judje him? How can you undastand a fuck about his art and say "Norton is better"? You just know nothing, trust me.

should I go to class or watch movies instead?

Do the latter, like me.

Do what will provide a better education

youtube.com/watch?v=VWv2aVJLBiw

Hugo Chavez is full of shit.

Anyone has a link to Model Shop (Demy, 1969)?

>that guy who only gives 5 stars to so bad it's good movies

Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, wound up watching three movies in all.
My friend that Paul Blart was a 'so bad it's good' movie, I had to educate him with Riki-Oh.

letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/

t. low IQ individual

Hi there, everyone!
letterboxd.com/todd_gaines/

wahoo!

I'm your biggest fan todd I love you!!!!

>This is one of my favourite films – very glad you share my enthusiasm for it. The refinement of old expressionistic stylings, visual language, and sound design are absolutely flawless; it's masterfully fused and rhythmic in a way I can only describe as Felliniesque. It's another film where we can only pray for a proper restoration to eventually arise!

Edgar is the only Tarrbro
Amaranth and Sally can heck off.

/bel

Hey guys, It's T. Flattley

Fuck it, I can't keep it a secret anymore

OK, here it goes:

Amaranth, if you're reading this I just want to let you know that you're beautiful

I LOVE YOU, I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE I FIRST SAW YOUR FACE, YOU'RE THE /LBG/ MEMBER I'M SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH

/bel

Hey guys, It's T. Flattley

Fuck it, I can't keep it a secret anymore

OK, here it goes:

Emily Jean, if you're reading this I just want to let you know that you're beautiful

I LOVE YOU, I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE I FIRST SAW YOUR FACE, YOU'RE THE /LBG/ MEMBER I'M SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH

Emily Jean WISHES she was Amaranth!

/bel

Amaranth WISHES she was Emily Meme!

can somebody please tell me where that image is from?

A Man There Was, fantastic film

thank you very much, user

This is what happens when you let the memetrips take over.
Some one should make a short film based off of Lord of the Flies called The Memetrips.

>implying the memetrips aren't the weakest individuals here
>implying they wouldn't be the first to die

just look at tsar; he probably gets winded walking to the food pantry

Emily Jean is an accomplished artist and will be remembered for eons.

Amaranth is a vulgar autist nobody who will only be uttered as some virgin fatso's dying words.

tsar isn't a memetrip though

Amaranth is an intellectual who deviates from the normal consensus.

Emily Jean is a boring bimbo that just follows what everyone else is doing for the sake of retaining image.

No! Emily Meme WISHES SHE WAS AMARANTH!!

NO! AMARANTH WISHES SHE WAS Emily Meme!!

Amaranth is a vulgar autist nobody who will only be uttered as some virgin fatso's dying words.

Emily Jean is a boring bimbo that just follows what everyone else is doing for the sake of retaining image.

MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAA!!!!!

NO! AMARANTH WISHES SHE WAS EmiIy Meme!!