JUST

JUST

-ice league

REBOOT MY FRANCHISE

Everyone but Flash and Cyborg looks pretty good.

>black guy front and center
you can't make this up America

Those two look the worst.

Waste yourself.

No, it's flash and Wonder Woman that look like shit. Cyborg looks cool.

Please, just reboot the entire universe with new cast and everything. Also that Cyborg design is the worst thing Ive ever seen

>everyone but
Nigger learn to read

OOOOOH DRY ICE!

Do DC fans really think this is going to be good? And do DC fags really think WW isn't going to be garbage?

Cyborg looks comically bad, Flash just looks like generic 2010s action-man with random textures everywhere. If he was in the new Power Rangers movie he'd fit in.

WW looks meh, in that picture she looks like a depressed droopy dog that does want to be there.
Batman and Aquaman look cool though.

Guys, let's just compromise and say they all look like shit

Oops guess I'll waste myself instead lol

DC comic fan here, I fucking hate this universe and especially what Ive seen from both WW and JL. At least the current books are good, which is more than Marvel Comics can say

Lmao Megatron in the middle there.

Wonder Woman's face shape resembles the Easter Island head that Squidward lives in

>batman
Only good one, costume is a bit clunkey looking but its armor so I guess it's fine
>WW
decent costume wasted on gal
>cyborg
Why is he even here? Shouldn't it be that black green lantern dude? Anyway actor probably fits but looks like a transformer
>flash
Black on red and yellow looks bad
>aquaman
Actor doesn't fit(should be Alex skarsgard) and you can't see any of the supposed colors of the costume, but they could at least pass it off as compitent

>a literal goddess, a man whose basically a god, a guy who can run around the world in less then a second....and a guy who talks to fish and a guy with a belt full of gadgets
are comic book movies the worst or what?

So, what minute in the movie will superman get revived? I'm guessing 12

Flash looks like it can be improved, but Cyborg is a fucking mess, not one inch of him looks real.

Night Owl? Is that you?

JUST nite owl my shit up

Whats wrong flashs body proportions? His head looks fucking huge.

Flash just looks like a power ranger. They should've just made his outfit out of the same material as superman's to keep with DC's boner for grimdark

I heard some shit that he gets a new outfit later in the movie, or is this SUPPOSED to be his new outfit

12 minutes in and Snyder will still be slo-moing his first shot of the movie

I'm guessing this is his new outfit, Barry is meant to be an everyday teen, and that shit looks pretty expensive, so Bruce will probably give him it.

When is the Aquaman movie coming out anyway?

his outfit looks gay, but worse still, Flash acts and talks like a huge sissy fag in the trailer

His original outfit is probably a hoodie and jeans. Or it's a copy of CWflash outfit.

He probably says something in the film like "man this outfit totally doesn't have enough useless shit on it" then picks his morphin suit

>this shit looks expensive
It does? Looks like a lame cosplay. Even gundam future flash from BvS looks better

He's played by ezra miller who is a literal faggot.

>Or it's a copy of CWFlash outfit.

I'll vomit and leave if it is.

cwflash looks better than this flash wearing a batsuit knockoff

Zack's directing the sequel, it's confirmed. Get rekt nerds.

I remember when the first set reports came out they said that the Flash's costume is made out of space age heat resistant tiles he literally stole from NASA.

>Heat resistant when the speed force prevents friction

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

How about deport yourself back to Sup Forums?

Barry is by no means an everyday teen, he's a forensics scientist with anything from just graduation to an actual PhD.

>reading comprehension

she sure has a fat fucking face

Cyborg looks fucking terrible

WTF WHAR IS SUPERMAN!!!!!!

Hold on, you're saying, we're some kinda JUSTICE LEAGUE?