Yfw Libya, Syria, and Ukraine all started with 'protestors' shooting cops and snipers firing at police

>yfw Libya, Syria, and Ukraine all started with 'protestors' shooting cops and snipers firing at police

Are (((they))) actually going to try to Libya-ize the USA? Is this a trial run for the main show in November?

Or is it all a coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1027139,title,Korwin-Mikke-snajperzy-z-Majdanu-byli-szkoleni-w-Polsce,wid,17449668,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117540
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
youtube.com/watch?v=cpM-tWDb9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>325 million people
>310 million firearms

Not a chance in hell, it's not even worth debating senpai

And all of those countries would have sorted their situations out if proxy armies funded by US interest hadn't rolled in and exacerbated them.

They are pushing all the buttons at the same time to see what sticks.

The militarized American police can keep these dindus in check if they wanted. They can also call in the National Guard if this tries to spill over into something bigger.

Perfect reason for confiscation. I can see it happening because they dont care how bad things get for us. Only them.

Confiscation will never work in large scale in the USA. Too many of us rednecks ready and willing to defend ourselves from federal control.

But they dont care how many rednecks or fed die. They want control and they will go to any lengths to take ours. They will think its worth it and justified no matter the cost.

if shit goes off in all the major cities, at the same time, there will be massive bloodshed
my advice is to move out of the cities while you still can

Well how about we confiscate them from all Blacks.

Protests in Ukriane started after all our governments have been stealing billions of dollars for 25 years.
to bad the revolution failed

Im telling you it is impossible. Most cops will refuse, and more than half of the feds will defect.

Then they will hire new people with your tax dollars. People that will do what they want. Nothing is impossible just think of all the shit that has seemed impossible that has changed in the last decade. It will happen in our lifetimes.

most middle class people are living very well in America to just throw it all away on some idea.
middle aged middle class white people are to focused making as much money as they can to care about anything else.
you'll never see middle aged middle class white people out on the streets protesting in america, just the low class trash.

Soros knows he's reaching the end of his natural life. He couldn't care less if he loses his entire net worth at this point. From here on out, it's all about social activism and reform, and soon.

In those police states cops shot protesters. It will probably never happen in America.

They will never try a mass seizure. Any gun grabbing will happen slowly as they degrade our rights over time. It is simply impossible.

>ukraine

It wont happen suddenly like that. Their plan is for gradual erosion of rights.

A sudden mass confiscation will result in a revolution. The federal government as we know it will cease to exist. There are more rednecks with guns now than all the federal employees that have ever existed.

I feel you underestimate them but I hope you are right as sad as that is.

>believing the corporate media

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1027139,title,Korwin-Mikke-snajperzy-z-Majdanu-byli-szkoleni-w-Polsce,wid,17449668,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117540

>implying they can ask more people

They get one chance.

>you'll never see middle aged middle class white people out on the streets protesting in america,
Because they can't even walk.

Yep. And then they're going to use it as reasoning for taking away civil liberties in the name of "security" and gain even more power.

Good luck, America.

>spreading Russkie propaganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

Its niggers murderin the police. Simpel.

A nigger is to dumb to under stand how to behave.

The concept of law is way to abstract.

>Polish newspaper
>Russian propaganda

Why did we ever let your retarded asses in NATO

I feel it will happen and the resulting carnage will be pointed at for the rest of history of the evil of guns and why we must never have them again. There is no way the federal gov will cease to exist short of some sort of Apocalypse. The majority of rednecks will not fight back against a much better equipped force. Maybe I just lack faith but I just cannot see any kind of armed revolution no matter what happens.

If you think this is a happening now, wait until the press is covered by legit gun grabbing commands from the government. It will be full on civil war if any announcement of gun grabbing happens, especially after this.

How many American websites publish their crap? Doesn't change the fact that it's Russkie propaganda.

>anything that contradicts the CIA line is Russkie propaganda

Well, you dumb bastards may not be able to fight but you'll make good cannon fodder

>Reading her lips
>BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS AND HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES
TRIGGERED HARD

> implying this is new information to anyone
> implying we haven't seen what propaganda Russkies are pushing

So why did you leave Russia, comrade?

Synthetic terrorism
Design to cover up @HillaryClinton crime of the century.

That's my guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpM-tWDb9pI