Did he really deserve to die that brutally?

Did he really deserve to die that brutally?

yea, just like all trump supporters

spoiler-alert, asshole

Glad this fuccboi suffered.

The X-Kids all wreck him with their powers.

*smacks lip*
Ah need teh gurl, boy

fuck blumpk and fuck white people

ya know everyone was having at him. but that telekinetic girl looked like she was putting the most effort in. I don't think the grass, cold, or lightning made his neck snap so audibly.

he's ugly so he can die a brutal death i don't care

>me on the left

I'm so sorry you're so ugly.

>x-kids team up to take down a cripple
>Meanwhile logan is getting his ass kicked

Those kids were ass holes

thanks for saving America friendo

He had a robotic hand, fuck off.

That sniveling little fuck deserved everything he got.

His death scene is maybe the only scene in the movie I could do without. All the kids inflicting their own little bit when they're all completely capable of killing him quickly seemed too silly for the tone of the rest of the movie.

Also if I had to see that fat ice breathing little idiot in one more shot I was gonna lose it. If these are kids being trained as soldiers, or just kids growing up in a lab even, WHY were there obese ones? They didn't bother monitoring their diet and exercise in a 100% controlled environment?

why is this thread not deleted

His robot hand got cut off by lolirine the scene prior. He was literally just a cripple.

Those x kids could've helped out Logan

>thinking anyone would survive Logan
Spoiler the professor guy builds a nuke and after X-24 reks Logan he fires it at eden killing the last of the mutants. That's right the mutants are now extinct and so is your faggy franchise.

I kept thinking this douchebag was Draco Malfoy

That bothered me too. Like, all you little fuckers have *super powers* and your buddy's right over there getting repeatedly stabbed in the stomach by an evil clone that's going to kill you all right after he's done. Little help guys?

at least he got to play with her sweety feets

>fight a Logan clone that has no empathy and can BTFO everyone
>or
>finally kill the tormentor who treated me and my familia like animals

Uhh, I can't decide.

>job is to kill children
>he did nothing wrong

>tfw them grass powers
Who knew controlling grass would be such a cool power

>clearly the antagonist
>dies
I never could have predicted that

I'm guessing it was a control plantlife power like how Magneto's daughter was able to control animals. She wrecked some mercs with pieces of wood.

I liked this guy. Dude was a complete asshole

It's literally okay to brutally murder Nazis.

They should have give X24 an eyepatch for the second fight.

He's the bad guy and he's evil or whatever, but Jesus Christ his death was a little too brutal. Actually some horror movie shit the way they are torturing him and then kill him. Which leads to my revelation when watching this film, mutants in general are really dangerous. The typical counter to this is that the X-Men counter bad mutants, but any time they do battle they leave a wake of destruction behind them. It's inhumane, but the scientist guy is kind of doing of service by getting rid of mutants. One schizo with an effective power could kill thousands of people in the snap of a finger. If Quicksilver got bullied at school at something, he could have killed anyone before anyone can literally snap their finger. Sorry for my autismo rant about caeshit but I just wanted to get it out there.

im just sad this guy never did anything good. he was one of the coolest looking people in the movie but he was sorta a lil bitch.

>tfw Margarita sneaks you in a burger

Honestly, after the scenes of him dragging the kids to be euthanized in the labs, I thought he was going to die way worse. Dismemberment seemed likely.

Wtf? He didn't even die brutally, he just got surrounded by grass and sunk into the ground, we didn't see shit

Shit bait

Thank you. That's the impression I got too. Mutants are a danger to society, they really needed to be taken out.

Sure some can help the earth or whatever, but literally one mutant could have a bad day or lose their minds and kill so many. It's fucked up.

People in the audience clapped when the little girl killed the wolverine clone. People were clapping because a little girl blew the head off a mutant...that's not a good message. And she has no remorse for her actions. I get that the clone was evil, but to have no remorse, at that young of an age, is a sure sign of serious mental illness

Absolutely. He didn't even have a cause - he was just an edgy asshole who was trying to get paid. Live like a bitch, die like a bitch.

He has great hair

>Gets knocked out by a fucking pipe to the head.
>Does almost nothing the entire movie.
>Equips his team with guns against basically superheroes.
>Has no backup plan except throw more useless grunts at the problem.
>Doesn't run away when the plan fails.

He deserved to die for being such a shitty retarded character. Why did they even give him a robot hand? I'm guessing he probably appeared in a comic with one and that was the only reason. Same with his group of retarded henchmen.

>the antagonist flunky dies in a movie about a dude that stabs people
Really makes you think huh

I liked it when the obligatory evil scientist gets completely BTFO right in the middle of his evil exposition.

Are you a fucking retard? She was mentally damaged by humans senpai. Humans were the dangerous ones

Right. She almost killed an innocent store clerk for telling her not to shoplift. If it wasn't for Logan, she would've done it.

Her being experimented on does not justify that kind of behavior.

What shitty part of the world do you live in where people clapped during this movie? I had a packed theater on opening night and everyone was on the same page that this wasn't a clapping movie.

Have you ever been raised in absolute isolation and tortured to become a killing machine? No? Then fuck off

fuck off faggots. this guy was one of the best things in the movie.

>absolutely no powers
>walks up to logan solo with a smug look talking shit and puts his hand on his shoulder

This guy had balls the size of melons and gave no fucks even tho he was completely outclassed by everyone. He had presence and he had charisma. This is how you do a villain MCucks

I exaggerated slightly, but people were happy at that part (audible "yes!" comments and a "woo"). And for some reason a lot of people laughed at Wolverine destroying his car after X's death. I guess they didn't understand that it wasn't humorous, it was watching the sorrow and frustration of a man losing one of his closest and last friend.

People were laughing a lot at the gruesome death scenes especially when the little girl killed the soldiers...how is it funny watching a little girl absolutely slaughter people with no remorse

Has Wolverine/Logan ever decapitated anyone? I felt that would have been the most satisfying death for X-24 considering that it's a rather iconic way of beating his regeneration abilities.

Oh I'm sorry, have you?

Again, her upbringing doesn't justify the murder of an innocent dude. It explains why she'd be willing to kill like that, but it doesn't justify it.

Pierce did nothing wrong.

Child actors were a mistake.

It is a natural reaction to a fucking awful upbringing.

You are concerned with morally judging the victim of continue psychological and physical torture since inception. I think humans proved to be the truly fucked up ones when given power. If anything, their power over mutants needs to be checked to prevent atrocity

I'm not judging her, I'm saying that the way she was treated doesn't make it right to murder innocent people.

In no case is it justifiable. It's like serial killers whining at their trials about how their parents abused them or they didn't get loved enough...that doesn't make it okay to murder others.

And homicidal behavior is not a "natural reaction" to a horrible upbringing. That's childish thinking, and it's not how the world works.

I would agree if she wasn't a child literally out of the fucking asylum like days before the movie. Everyone she ever knew fucked her mentally and physically. No court would blame her for her actions. As a child. The torturers on the other hand, should burn in hell for all eternity

t. Magneto

Homicidal behavior is natural for someone raised to be a fucking killing machine. Are you a fucking retard mate?

The other kids who were free from the asylum seemed a lot less vicious than her. Am I the only one who got that impression?

You saw them for five seconds, and they killed people while on screen. Don't be an idiot

I'm just saying that just because to her it's "natural", doesn't make it right. Do you understand that?

If she had killed threbstore clerk and Logan didn't stop her, would that be right? Because it's her natural reaction, she was right in murdering that guy?

It isn't a natural reaction. It is a learned reaction. Because she learned how to be a killing machine. Holy god man, are you thick?

Magneto was right in the end. Xavier wanted some live in peace bullshit. Magneto and his kind got wiped out because of that kind of thinking.

She's got that Canadian rage blood inside her.

Malfoy has grown up

I'm asking, would it right of her to kill that store clerk, regardless of her upbringing?

Notice the word natural is in quotation marks. I was quoting from a previous poster. I never claimed it was a natural reaction.

It would be the result of being taught to react violently to confrontation. She was conditioned since birth. The blame would be with the people that created her that way

Boy you are retarded.

I don't think X23 was actually going to kill him. The store clerk was just (in her eyes) being an asshole, so she was telling him to fuck off.

I think X23 is actually more intelligent than she lets on. She's able to read the situation and isn't as dumb as her muteness suggests. People who see her arc as 'test tube babby learns to be human' kind of miss the point.

I thought he was handsome as fuck.

Wow man you really got me there. You can't even respond to the argument proposed by my question. I sure feel retarded.

But Logan had to stop her from doing it. I get that she was raised to kill and that's how she operates and blah blah blah, but I find it hard to root for a character who would kill an innocent like that

I'm not saying that the villains were justified either. What they did is fucked up. But that's not the point I'm making.

But if she had killed him, she's the one who committed the action. The blame lies with her.

If someone gave you a gun, and told you to shoot a person, if you pulled the trigger, you'd be committing murder. Just because they told you to do it, you're the one who actually performed the action.

Idc how fucked up her upbringing is. She has the potential to be a seriously fucked up person with severe mental illness, who can kill more than any autist with a handgun. She's a danger to society

you are an absolute moron and not worth conversing with. i mean this sincerely. i would be doing both of us a disservice to continue belaboring this point. there is something wrong with your brain. get it fucking sorted m8

Then fuck off out of this thread, mate. I'm sorry I'm poking holes at your dumb capeshit movie.

I was laughing a little at the really violent parts because it was genuinely shocking and unexpected when wolverine would stab people through the face and shit.

Good one! Ouch! That showed them.

Yeah some kills weee definitely funny but I just found it weird people were laughing when the girl would kill people. Kind of says something about our film culture when people laugh at the image of a little girl brutally killing people

Wew, gonna need to stop and think- oh wait, we won.

They deserved it.

I was baffled she didn't show her claws when Logan tried to take her bag. Poor writing in retrospect.

Because when you solider can kill someone from a mile away by just looking at someone then fuck diets and how their body looks like.

Maybe they did..I still don't see how it's funny or invokes a humorous reaction.

Purifiers please go

And take your sentinels with you

is there a good brrip, dvdrip or screener out? i hate camrips

It kinda fucks with your investment when the subject dies from diabetes.

Just give him his medication and he will be fine

>fuckers like apocalypse or phoenix can randomly have a freak out and kill millions
>old age and disease can make powerful ones like xander unintentionally wipe out a city
>ppl like quicksilver can topple a government in 30 minutes or less

>humans are the dangerous ones
>magneto
>right

'No'

You don't expect a cute little daughterfu to kill a ton of men brutally. The contrast between expectation and reality is humorous.

It didn't make sense. The doctor guy, the one that actually was responsible for the horrific nature of their creation, should have been the one to be killed like that. But no, he dies in some off hand way and it barely registers for the audience. But I guess Mr. Robot hand guy is a more important antagonist in this shit movie.

Why did so many of those PMCs have robohands?

Did they survive some previous encounters with Wolverine and get disarmed in the process?

Or misc injuries sustained during some unmentioned mutant war?

But I did expect her to be a killing machine because the trailers and shit showed her doing that. I don't think it's about expectation vs. reality. Modern movie consumption has trained audiences to laugh and enjoy unbridled violence regardless of who's doing it.

One or the other, this movie didn't need both of them. They took spotlight away from each other.

It's the future so there's like augmentation and robot hands and cool shit. One dude even had a gun for a hand. It probably enhances their combat performance but you wouldn't know that from this movie because they decide to engage the little girl and the Canadian with swords coming out of their knuckles in melee combat.

But he was a bitch who got nothing accomplished and failed his job every time.

homicidal nature is natural for humans period. end of the day we are just animals like any other on the planet and they won't bat an eye at killing if they feel threatened

The most interesting thing about this movie was the self driving trucks.

>That one mook who is able to move his eyes towards Wolverine during the mass psychic seizure as he awaits his inevitable death

Heavy shit.

They're based on a group of mercs in the comics called The Reavers who were cyborgs. But since this is live-action and they had to keep everything 'SUPER SERIOUS' they didn't go full cyborg like in the comics.

Good, fucking merc scum deserved worse desu.

all the bad guys failed moron. Has nothing to do with him being a standout character and one of the best things in the film.

He was a cocky regular human who put pressure on the heroes from start to finish. He looked logan in the face and talked shit chewing the scenerey. He was great. Kys with ur shit taste

I think you're wrong there. If plotting a murder, like premeditated murder, is natural, you might be fucked up in the head. Killing in self defense may be natural, but cold blooded murder for no purpose other than to harm someone else is not natural. I'm assuming that's what you mean by "homicidal"

Quads of truth.

Nah he was charming as hell