What if it's actually Isis?

What if it's actually Isis?

What if Niggers linked with ISIL?
Double win.

>A nigger is this well trained.
People actually believe this

It's not. MSNBC has say's it's global warming.

MMM mmm... love seeing all those pigs go down.

>well trained
>makes a suicide rush and get's lucky

It's not like niggers can't get into the military.

I was just thinking this. ISIS and black supremacists are kind of buddy buddy already.

FOOLED
O
O
L
E
D

It's just George Soros' private terrorist army (BLM division).

Looks too well trained to be black man

Also too suicidal

I wouldn't be surprised if it's ISIS, they've been saying they will attack multiple US cities soon, what better way to cause chaos than to do that in the middle of a BLM rally

>what is sports

Shit white boy didn't you see black kids destroy in gym class with superior athleticism and motor skills?

He flanks then fires a round before juking the pillar to confuse the already under fire cop. That is fucking elite level

Can't corner the Dorner!

That's some call of duty shit right there

What if it actually HAS something to do with Islam?

Yeah, did I just blow your fucking mind, bitch?

>Beltway Snipar

What the fuck

What's going on?

You make the same mistake as the media when talking about these creatures.
They are not one united group with a clear structure, but rather something like the anonymous fagots.
Everybody can join them or carry out an attack in their name.
But there is a good chance that your blacks are even more radicalized by islamists to carry out these attacks.
Just keep an eye on BLM and start gathering information about their members and leadership.

Trump wins.

too good to be isis. they're fucking shit tier.
ex us military i'd guess

ISIS terrorist attacks have been pretty operator so far. The Paris attackers were pretty well trained.

What makes you think they are military ?
Do not forget that nogs are killing each other over drugs and a lot of them know how to handle a weapon.

Isis, blm, bamn are all leftist Democrat forces.

Nation of Islam, maybe

>nd a lot of them know how to handle a weapon.
Don't make me fucking laugh. They hold them sideways, never clean them, never actually train with them, and buy throw away guns all the time. They have the same amount of skill as a gun hating liberal.

it's actually the Weather Underground

>You make the same mistake as the media when talking about these creatures.

Nigger, where in his very terse post did he state ISIS is a tightly knit well oiled machine? He just said "What if it's actually ISIS?" So get off your high horse.

You are watching to many movies.
That was clearly a planned attack, and the murder rates in ghettos should also be enough evidence that not every nog is incapable of handling a weapon.

Obama on suicide watch!

Of course this was planned. It still stands that the average nigger is awful with a gun.

You're all delusional, he was an aug, he was augmented. There's a special augmented force in the world, they are military trained.

This ain't average at all. From all that bloodshed experience is gained. Just like any war.

It's also obviously not muslims since citizens were not targeted. Why would they make a distinction?
4 kills? Come on.

Expect massive police protests/strikes forcing Obama to Declare War on ISIS or his full resignation.

the funny thing is ISIS killed 50 gay people in a gay club and amerishits have already forgotten it since it's bad to say muslims can be terrorists

will be a bigger deal if its just some BLM nigs

Read my post again. I never implied this was average. I was saying the average gang banger is an idiot who can barely handle a weapon properly. Even "hard" thugs are complete amateurs who probably don't even know how to dismantle their firearm.

No, he's "spraying and praying" while running.

Faggot confirmed.

This. terrorists like ISIS would have targeted civilians, their modus operandi is basically kill as many civilians as possible. Also there's a lack of shouts of allah akbar after each bullet fired.