Movies about conspiracy theories?

Movies about conspiracy theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmbPh3u7_q0
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
dailymotion.com/video/xzrfz7_the-untold-history-of-the-united-states-ep08_school
youtube.com/watch?v=F6TGkpi_vVE&list=PL-XX5-61HB6qbKlZ0LhZfflqkAm6R7jKP
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw
youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I&
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Silkwood, about the Cimarron plutonium plant poisoning and then murder of a whistle blowing employee. You get to see Meryl Streep's tits.

Conspiracy Theory

>You are forced to see Meryl Streep's tits.
FTFY

Conspiracy theorists are so fucking stupid. Why would the government or whoever is trying to hide the aliens put a menacing face on the dollar bill and make it ridiculously easy to find. How would that further their goals or help them?

rituals brah, the signs have to be hidden in plain sight to work or some shit

They need to muddy the water user so people like you will ridicule anyone who believes in real conspiracies.

memetics

youtube.com/watch?v=MmbPh3u7_q0

this one really makes me think

The (Mithras) Conspiracy

The ending is legitimately unsettling

JFK is the only "serious" conspiracy theory movie I've seen. All the rest use conspiracies as pure fiction to advance the plot (National Treasure, for example).

There's a bit of a difference between being a conspiracy theorist and thinking aliens run the planet.

Do you think Oswald had help when he killed Kennedy? Congrats, you're a conspiracy theorist.

Those are the fake conspiracies they get you to laugh off while they fuck with you in more dastardly ways.

JFK (complete bullshit though)

IS that yakub!????!!

The 'creator' aliens foster many different species, humans have some knowledge of them but it's only stored deep within our subconsciousness. When doing something creative (like designing a dollar note), we tap into that subconscious and occasionally we strike deep enough to bring back a memory or emotion.

Many people are unaware of the process and will refuse to recognize the hidden imagery, but it's so prevalent it must be real.

nah its xenu.

>'people' like this still exist

lmao
youre bro nothing is going on at all. baahhhhh back to sleep sheep

Room 237 for The Shining conspiracies and interpretations

Do you want a redpill?

This film is an analogy to the US involvement in external conflicts. It's 2deep4u.

unconscious conditioning

you all would shit yourselves if you knew how many of my people are walking around on this planet right now and are hybridized with humans

I don't know how anyone can look at all that shit David Alefantis was into and not think he was a fucking creep.

Also I found this (same artist Alefantis or Podesta was obsessed with) a while ago.
Not saying it's true but it's pretty interesting.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

Tyrone, it's called "race mixing".

>that feel when have ayy lmao and ashkenazi jewish heritage but didn't get invited to any conspiracies

Pretty soon there will be a deciding moment where individuals will have to decide for themselves if they are human beings, or insects in someone elses ant farm.
I believe this reckoning will happen before 2020.

I wonder what the results would be if the American public were polled on whether or not they thought 9/11 was an inside job

most people thought iraq did 911 so who gives a fuck.

Good to see that even our founding fathers submitted to the BBC

>Movies about conspiracy theories?

Eyes Wide Shut
State of Play
CitizenFour
The Fifth Estate

Did you, by chance, recently direct a short film

>Conspiracy Theory

>The Fifth Estate
I heard it was kinda meh even from a Wikileaks fan.

Enemy of State, but that actually turned out to be a self fulfilling documentary of the immediatee future.

that poster is kino

Approximately half of Europeans have some Neanderthal in them

I ain't clicking on that un-American terrorist propaganda.
I loves America!
U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A

Neanderthals > *homo* sapiens

to be honest

My dad used to work for BMEWS and actually tracked NASA launches. The whole fake moon landing theory is bullshit.

Just like the bomb theories about 9/11. To me, those are just a smokescreen to make people ignore the actual conspiracies behind 9/11.

Which is why homo sapiens had to kill them.

>the actual conspiracies behind 9/11

Elaborate

He's right

Well, technically the official story is that a bunch of radical jihadists conspired to fly planes into major US buildings as an attack on America.

Most people can agree on that.

Of course people ignore that part of the modern radicalization of Islam was a CIA op to create an unwinnable war for Russia in Afghanistan. Most of the radical texts that the Taliban and later Al Queda used were actually printed in the United States in the 80s.

Much like Reagan was a puppet for Bush Sr and his CIA thugs, Bush Jr was a puppet for Cheney and Rumsfeld and the other Neocons and the CIA.

The CIA and Neocons have been carving up a new world order with the links of Kissinger and Rumsfeld putting people like Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein into power. They used them to take out Soviets and other countries we don't like because they were too left.

dancing Israelis
pic related

Here.
Go watch Oliver Stone's documentary series from Showtime:

episode 8 - Reagan & Bush Sr:
dailymotion.com/video/xzrfz7_the-untold-history-of-the-united-states-ep08_school

episode 9 - Bush Jr & Obama:
youtube.com/watch?v=F6TGkpi_vVE&list=PL-XX5-61HB6qbKlZ0LhZfflqkAm6R7jKP

Underappreciated post

Snowden (2016)

1984 (1956)
JFK (1991)
Conspiracy Theory (1997)
They Live (1988)
The Skulls(2000)
National Treasure (2004)
The Da Vinci Code (2006)
Batman Begins (2006)
The Matrix (1999)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
Total Recall (1990)
Goldfinger (1964)
Ghostbusters (1984)
Network (1976)
Men in Black (1997)
Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

Because it's actually a cry for help.

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)
Stargate (1994) (birthed a gigantic TV franchise)

WE

Your dad saw shits being launched in space. That doesn't mean people went on the moon.

Reminder that the moon landing is real, but all the footage they showed you on TV was faked

I wouldn't be too surprised.

It wasn't fake.
They just had back up fake footage in case something went wrong.

Except they caught one of the flights going off course, contacted NASA, who confirmed and woke the astronauts, and then corrected the problem. I think it was a leak on the ship that they had to patch.

Also, you know how many people worked at NASA keeping track of this stuff?

Yakub

>The Da Vinci Code (2006)
> not The Da Vinci Treasure (2006)
what a pleb

that movie was literally retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

So aliens are literal ayy lmaos with killer sideburns?

Conspiracy Theory
JFK
Dr Strangelove
Trump's Twitter
Enemy of the State
The Manchurian Candidate
The Pelican Brief
The Net
Assassin's Creed
Loose Change
Zeitgeist

huh, it was my impression that we were very clear about this when you asked but it seems like you didn't get the message. GTFO WE. ARE. FULL.

Lay off the acid, friendo

Go back to facebook, tourist.

>mfw I'm a geoscientist and I watch a video that explains why the earth must be flat or that dinosaurs aren't real

>implying it isn't
>implying they are

This is the ultimate conspiracykino, nothing will ever top this

youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw

the best part is when he crawls out of the rhinoceros ass buck naked

>Reddit

>Assassin's Creed

if the earth is flat then why doesn't pizza come as a sphere?

it just doesn't add up.

Go jump off a bridge, you waste of space.

>he crawls out of the rhinoceros ass buck naked
what did he mean by this?

Ace is in Africa tracking an animal. He is inside of a fake rubber Rhinocerous. His fan breaks. it's very hot outside. Eventually he gets so over heated he has to take off his clothes, and eventually has to exit the Rhinocerous through the butt, and it looks like a rhino is shitting him out. I'm pretty sure there are people watching this happen as well.

>A Redditor tries to emulate Sup Forums behavior

I haven't seen that picture since the myspace days

jesus fucking christ just neck yourself already

what's the matter user?

Resurrect Dead. It's a documentary about the Toynbee tiles.

watch the CIA scene from Nixon its spoopy af
youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

I believe you're a retard

acorrding to polls 40% americans believe the sun revolves around the earth

War By Deception is the undisputed 9/11 conspiracykino
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I&

Loose Change is a mere flick in comparison.

Why was a Canadian narrating the video?

Does it perpetuate the plane hoax?

If so you're no better than any sheeple goys.

>Hurr I'm a racist and if you don't agree you are reddit

Seriously go fuck yourself, loser

How about that time Back to the Future predicted 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

>youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Explain this shit then, faggot!

Nah, it's about the Mossad's role in 9/11 and the conspiracy regarding anthrax that led to the invasion of Iraq. Mossad's motto is war by deception.

>his sidekick is a bumbling British man

whoah

>Nah

Then it's a blue pill.

All The Presidents Men

Conspiracy Kino

Evidence For Revision is maximum comfy ten hours covering everything from jfk to jonestown

The Legend of Atlantis is good if u 2 esoteric /x tier shat

Both available on utube

This one's pretty underrated

An Inconvenient Truth

Kys

I agree. This was decent.

What the fuck did I just watch

Yakub?