youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=oLWnl2fBy3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LB3CybXl8rs&t=203s
youtube.com/watch?v=uxElq1GXav8
youtube.com/watch?v=rqS30w4yWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=FeAexBEOEMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck u posting pics of poodles, faglord?

cuz hes a nigger

A critic completely devoid of substance and pretension

Good man. Balding.

I watched Spiderman shit in a can in one of his videos. Good guy

Fucking kill yourself. Seriously. James Rofle is the smartest critic on the entire internet. No messing around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00&t=21s

I weirdly feel like he's an old friend.

Agreed.

Shit on him all you want, but his movie reviews are pure comfy.

Why are Popeyes biscuits so good?

His older reviews, which are only on his website, really show you what kind of person he is. He clearly has a passion for film. His old stuff, like the location tours and top 10 lists, are some of the smartest discussions about film I've ever seen on the internet. Stuckmann and other hack reviewers on Youtube have NOTHING on The Rolfe.

What about Monster Madness?

Those are great too, but because they're short videos, he can't get into much detail. I still love them.

Well said.

>m-muh King Kong is the greatest film of all time

The 1933 is one of the most groundbreaking films ever created, you can't deny that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vNv-pE8I_c

Nah.

I recommend watching the 7-part documentary on the DVD. It'll change your mind.

Post underrated Rolfe kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=un4Qpgcv7ns

Holy shit.

artificial butter flavoring and lots of salt

His media format comparisons are comfy af

youtube.com/watch?v=ev1yjMhYw34

It's a boring adventure movie with some cool effects.

I like how he can piss off hundreds of news sites simply by saying he doesn't want to watch a movie. And he didn't even get mad about it or anything, even when some of these people were attacking his wife over a fucking Ghostbusters movie. That kind of chillness is something more internet reviewers should have.

This is one of his best videos

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=aXaOLHdAw8Q

You should check out TechMoan youtube channel if you like old video formats.

SO MANY SARK MOVIES

Huh, that's cool. Thanks for linking that.

I like James' personality though, so that's why I'm drawn to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixuWVesM4p4

His reasoning for nor wanting to watch it was ridiculous.

Nice copy pasta you got there

Was it? I thought the biggest reason was that it looked like a lousy cash grab, with a bad trailer showing signs of a shit movie. The stuff about it not being the Ghostbusters he wanted was more like filler.

He said it looked like a shitty comedy. How is that a bad reason?

Go to bed Paul

>Kickstarter
>500,000

He only made 375,000 on INDIEGOGO

fake

OP showing off the chicken he got on sale today at KFC

Not at all and James was right about it.

Board James was kino

>it looks shit (it was)
>that's a ridiculous reason!

It may be fake, but you're fucking retarded. Learn to read. It never said he got half a million from his movie, just that he spent some of the money buying a house.

Hes a cuck and started the cuck fad.

Hes the creator of the cuck meme. He and Anthony Burch.

Funny thing hes a real cuck ans his wife craves the nigger dik.

I haven't had fried chicken and a biscuit in ages. Might have to hit up Popeye's this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

There's no proof for any of that story anyways.

There may not be any proof, but I did check out some of the older J&M Monday videos with the thought of 'is he autistic' and it was SUPER fucking obvious there is something wrong with James.
I don't know how I missed it.

I wouldn't say autistic. However, he definitely was socially awkward.

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

Even if he did have autism, it doesn't matter. He's too lovable.

Wonder what would be considered his last "actually good" video. His movie reviews lost all value for me once he made the format switch to unscripted staring at the camera while showing still images of the movies instead of clips. Unfortunately, I don't like any of his current videos the way they are, and only routinely check on occasional new content out of blind hope he might surprise me.

Last reviews I can recall that used his traditional format were the Friday the 13th sequel retrospectives, though I could be wrong.

His new ones are still scripted, however he can't show clips from what he's talking about because of fear that Youtube will copyright them. Paramount is known for copyrighting reviews without their even being any clips in the video.

He's actually had quite a few good new videos. Albeit, some of his stuff is just word-for-word retreads of his 7 year old reviews from his website, but he'll have good stuff sprinkled in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLWnl2fBy3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LB3CybXl8rs&t=203s
youtube.com/watch?v=uxElq1GXav8
youtube.com/watch?v=rqS30w4yWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=FeAexBEOEMc

I think I should have bought more junk food but now I'm drunk and can't drive.

I remember being really surprised when watching one of his early behind the scenes videos, and he just casually mentioned his wife helping him with filming. Even now, it's weird to look at James Rolfe and realize he's somebody's dad. It's like imagining Spoony with children.

>directed by Paul Fag

It's a decent copypasta but it takes some things too far, specifically saying he works with kids with autism. That ruined it right away.

I admit I liked his AVGN episode, but you've got to be crazy if you think the rest of these are good.

And besides that, I understand the YouTube copyright thing, but he seemed to bypass this for YEARS by uploading the videos to his site and uploading something different to YouTube, whether it was a "trailer" video or an edited version. In his older videos, even if he made a point about something you disagree with, you can still watch the clip and make up your own mind. Beyond that, it serves for sheer enjoyability. Having James say "this scene is bonkers" and then immediately cutting to the scene in question in all its insanity is truly fun editing. Having him say "this scene is bonkers, I can't show it to you, but just take my word for it" while staring at the camera unedited and without any outside audio is just dull. Why am I watching this?

What's the point of completely changing the format for the sake of ad revenue if it means the videos themselves are awful?

>copypasta

While definitely true, I'm still there watching them for James' commentary. He's just as fun to listen to as he was years ago.

Plus, I mean, he's got to make a living somehow. He's got a daughter to take care of.

He was always just a ripoff of Seanbaby.

Is fanfiction a better word?

That's definitely true. Saying they're awful was a step too far on my account, because James' relaxed honest approach to reviewing is still unique among other obnoxious YouTube critic types that have become the norm. He reminds me more of an episode of Siskel and Ebert (without the knowledge) than something I'd see in my recommended videos.

I'm just disappointed because I know he's capable of making something more entertaining.

Yeah, I wish he did more unique stuff like he did a few years ago, like showing off his film collection or going out on location tours or something. He's still miles better than asshats like Jeremy Jahns who fucking cuts every 3 seconds when they talk. Goddamn, I hate that.

Man got no real talent and relies on poop and slapstick and swearing

Also likes to watch his wife have sex with strange black men