Trump knows the score

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466990329301.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am really starting to like Trump's policies.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466990329301.webm

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

of course that is an out of context quote, he's referring to iran, sadly there are actually people THAT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS ANYTHING BEFORE THAT SENTENCE

YOU ASKED FOR THIS

Le 4d chess meme

YOU CAN'T STOP IT

I am now a #TrumpTrooper

Kek. Does anyone have any fake trump tweets? I want to build a collection.

HOLYSHIT THE hUFFINGPOST WILL GET AHOLD OF THIS A POST IT AS REAL NEWS TOMORROW.

IT'S TOO LATE

I hope there's nobody here so young they don't remember the whole "wipe Israel off the map" controversy.

He may have been a bit too strong in his tone.

the madman

i've got one that says
>What do the Jews do with fresh foreskin after a circumcision? Give it to the gays to use as chewing gum! @BernieSanders
but i dont know where. ill find it and upload soon unless someone beats me to it

he's got my vote

BASED TRUMP

RACE WAR NOW

>1776
>1488

Every liberal movement is failing before our eyes in this election year.

Islam is not a peaceful religion, BLM is not a peaceful movement, fear has gripped the nation

what do they have to fall back on? is a trump election inevitable?

DELETE THIS

wtf i love trump now

Is this real???

Would he really unfuck this country if he won? One guy fixing it all. Everything that has been slowly weakening our society for generations is going to be not only stopped but reversed by a manor born billionaire. Like he's fucking Batman. I want to believe that as much as anybody on this board, but it's liberal type thinking i.e. emotional.

kek

Australia never disappoints.

sad thing is people will believe this on Sup Forums of course

You fucking shlomos... it's obviously an excerpt he was quoting

Liberals don't believe either of those things. You're thinking of regressives.

Is this real?

kek, yup

Prepare for the storm

More likely to do it than Shillery

MOAR, FUCKING MOAR

This is the Trump we need to see more of. Every time he says something like this, his poll ratings go up.

Seems legit.

Not defending the cunt in the slightest. I just don't see any of this being solved through politicians. Wouldn't it have happened already?

Yes. 100% real you magnificent retard.