03/07/17(Tue)20:45:33 No.115701030
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Was getting caught part of your plan?

WTF did you just say?

Reminder that Wikileaks is friends with the FSB

What wonderful """"privacy advocates""""" they are

>implying Julian Assange is alive

There's been no proof of life, since October 15, 2016.

His name is Robert Paulson.

>muh russia

its not rigged you just lost

That's not the fucking problem.

The fucking problem is """"privacy advocates"""" handing over information about dissidents to Lukashenko and the Belarussian KGB so he could round them up and crack down on protests.

The problem is Wikileaks coordinating with Russian intelligence to get Snowden to Russia.

Some fucking eyebrows should be raised when Assange asks for Russian secret police protection.

It's not dead. CIA is relevant again/

TELL ME ABOUT ASSANGE. WHY DOES HE LEAK THE EMAILS?

t. buttblasted CIA agent

then show me its body

>t. Rachel Maddow

>WikiLeaks leaks info showing that government surveillance is even more pervasive than previously thought, and that the CIA has backdoor surveillance capability for nearly every single device, OS, and program out there
>y-yeah but Assange and Snowden might have worked with the Russians once for safety because the US government is actively hunting them
Assange could have sucked vlad putin's micropenis for all I care. The fact that he is exposing the surveillance state, government corruption, and assassinations makes me overlook it.

ummm can someone redpill me on this? that seems sketchy as fuck

>There are women at the CIA watching me masturbate to anime.

It's not women and it's not a fucking joke okay? I have to sift through webcam footage of potential extremists fucking 8 hours a day. You know how many fucking dicks I've seen?

>There are hot dominate mummo types with glasses and modest but tight skirts so you see her panty line and she doesn't smell like expensive perfume but rather fruity shampoo and coconut body wash that watch you masturbate to anime monitoring this thread.