Kinda ironic that the race war will start under the leadership of a black president isn't it?

Kinda ironic that the race war will start under the leadership of a black president isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls
youtube.com/watch?v=j5sYrwXRlDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes me think...maybe we shouldn't have minorities as our POTUS.

Race relations under Obama are worse than they have been under the last 4 previous presidents.

Really makes one ponder....

blacks have always been their own worst enemies and obama is all the proof one needs of that

Daily Reminder that Obama isn't black and is infact just an Indonesian island nigger with some abo in him and is a secret muslim

Not really. It signaled the waning of white power and now we'll just fight over who's the protected class and who's at the bottom (pro-tip, whites will be at the bottom, make sure to work to pay for Juan's healthcare and Tyrone's College degree)

>White Mother
>Black Father
>Asian Muslim Stepfather

I'm pretty sure the guy's got a complex

Finally a true happening

Not really considering he's half-white

I think that's the opposite of irony.

>secret jew

Ft4u

WE

actually not surprising..

>he will bridge the racial divide, they said

>Hmmyeh guise kinda ironic isn't it

It's because whites are going CRAZY. After they hear that they are losing the majority in the US, there's a black president that got in even though only a small portion of white men voted for him.

Whites are out of control.

It's not surprising because every time he opens his mouth, he always shits on the people who contribute to society.

How's that Faux News treating you?

>that citation needed
You can literally type it and look up the Kanji meaning.
小浜
What a bunch of retards.

>Obama
>leadership

Not surprising at all if you look at his history: That hate preacher Wright, that terrorist Ayers, that communist writer, etc.

>trying this hard

go to sleep, Alanis

EVEN

It's not even a little surprising. Turns out we really would have been better off with one big round of riots if he'd been assassinated instead of the constant trickle of riots during two terms.

Kinda ironic that the race war will start under the rise of a xenophobic bigot white male presidential candidate isn't it?

He turned the clock on race relations back 20 years by calling Trayvon his son.

"Honey I'm home"
"Take of your uniform, how was work?"
"I contributed a lot to society today"
"Really, that's great, how many niggers did you shoot?"

Obama won because of white voters.

After the Trump pandemic it won't matter who's at the top because everyone will be dead.

I'm sure that race war will be happening anytime now.

If Trump gets elected I guarantee they are going to start to pin this shit on him. Just like they blamed Bush's economic crash on Obama when he started, tho Obeezy didn't fix much

What? He's never won with the white vote, it's always minorities.

They're going to try, it won't work.

No. "Racism" was on a downward slope until liberals started crying racist this and racist that. Pushing retarded policies until it turned people into actual racists.

Single handedly the most divisive president to date

Lincoln was worse. Obama is still bad though.

reminder, that will be the only major thing he's remembered for.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls

even someone as far up the Donkey's ass like Michael Moore, is disappointed with him.

Well, a race war is much more fun to cover for the mass media than a Hillary investigation or Trump quotes.

43% of white voters is more than 95 % of black voters.

I'd say Buchanan still takes that role due to his complete and utter inaction that lead to a civil war, but if we get a legit race war from this shit then Obama would end up taking that title.

Agreed. Plus the only reason we have Obama is Lincoln.

Birth of A Nation was right about Black politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=j5sYrwXRlDY