OKC (11-12) vs BKN (9-14) @ Mexico City 10:00PM ET via League Pass
HOU (18-4) @ UTA (13-12) 10:30PM ET on TNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loHWHKIZW6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

First for anime

get ready, Leltics

Couldn't one make the argument the Warriors have signed bigger names in FA more than the Lakers have in the last 20 years?

kawaii doesn’t come back til the game after tomorrow

LD Stream is going up at 5PM for Lakers vs Sixers, usual place

is this kuroko no baskue ?

Was it fate?

no, it's Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Only FA the Lakers got that was of high value was Shaq. And then they kicked him to the curb because Kobe was intimidated by Shaq's alpha male status and Kobe couldn't chuck shots with Shaq averaging more points on less attempts.

Memes?

It's so fascinating the variations that humans can have in development. Just think,. it is entirely possible that Altuve has a bigger dick than Embiid.

Last two digits are the Sixer's margin of victory tonight. If repeating digits Lakers pull the upset.

Phew almost shit myself when I farted

MVP

Prepare that ass lakerfags. TJ should be back too

If you want free money take the lakers money line

>sixers get something for 2 players that will soon be in China and one of their 30 second round picks

based

Will Okafor play vs the Thunder tonight? It's a pretty short flight.

Dont forget to set your draftkings lineups!

is that the prequel to kuroko or something ?

Zach LaVine

John Wall

Lonzo will have a break out game. I feel it in my cojones. Im going buy everyone Aliexpress jerseys

His night will go something like this

34 minutes
9 points
7 assists
5 rebounds
3/11 Fg
0/4 3fg
3/6 ft

Who the fuck is Trevor Booker? How come sixers management just went full retard?

how the fuck do the nets keep doing it?

literally no assets and somehow fell ass backwards into the #2 and #3 guys from the 2015 draft, and another high pick from the 2014 draft. When Okafor reaches his prime people are going to wonder how the nets essentially got away with highway robbery

Booker is actually a solid player

If the Lakers lose, Daddy will beat me tonight. Please, Lonzo, save me.

I would guess not, he hasn't had any time to practice with the team at all. Probably won't come for the Miami game either.

A pretty good PF who averages 15points a game. My rapties wanted him 2 seasons ago. Dont badmouth him.

is lonzo ball a bust?

If the Lakers lose, I get to beat my son tonight. Please, Lonzo, save me.

I'm not a meme artist. So I'll give you the truth. He's not a bust. In fact, he'swuote effective for the lakers which is saying something considering he shoots like a complete retard. If he improves his shooting, he can actually be a nice player.

>that look of complete fear on steph's face

Posting some sauce for the last time

Godspeed senor castillo

>ignores LeCry's face

Lmao shoo shoo cockroach

youtube.com/watch?v=loHWHKIZW6o
@8:00
scheiße

nigga it's a photoshopped in lebron face what are you on about

>lavar disrespecting the Don
>his sons are busts
Don't test the curse lavar.... Unless you want Lonzo's knees blown out.

FUCK ZONALD GORFT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Dlo has no knees and Jah has no d
His ceiling is Enes Kanter

shut up you dumb lil white suburban pothead retard

Looks real though...

It is real, it's from Lebron's little remembered stint in Washington.

>It is real, it's from Lebron's little remembered stint in Washington.

>duhhh

Whatever you say, whitey

Lonzo breaking his leg will be the derivative proof that the Trump curse indeed exits.

shit they'd take Enes Kanter

I just remembered that TNT is back

That means Charles roasting Big Burglar Bust again on Ernie's segment

Daddy already got his belt with the thick sharp edged buckle out

pls Lonzo. ;_;

>lakers vs 76ers is a nationally televised game
???

it's a national sport to laugh at lonzo

What Lakers/Sixers shoops should I make?

Daddy just cracked open his first beer and the game isn't even on yet. Pray for me.

The Virgin Lonzo vs The Chad Simmons

That's meme making, not a shoop. I'm not funny enough to make memes

are you daddy or do you mean your dad

This but instead make it The Virgin Rebuild vs The Chad Process

if your shoops are those lebron crying faces in different situations then youre not good enough for shoops either

THE FIRST PICK IS OURS.

But who should we get?

this is gonna be the first lakers game ive watched in a while. what should i be paying attention to?

A bust.

Okafor so suits the nets lmao tragic ass

Bags, Porter, and Ayton all fit

Lonzo seems like a nice quiet kid. A shame his family is cursed and so is he by extension.

That's not me

kuz is good. lonzo is honestly funny to watch, clarkson is a breathe of fresh air and ingram has his moments. but honestly the way lonzo destroys their momentum by bricking or airballing a three, missing all of his free throws and stuff is really historic

Trade your first and second round pick for Lonzo

the future of the nba

Came back to /nba/ just to celebrate Jah being freed from his slavery, his imprisonment, his ostracization, his banishment, his hell.

I want to send a personal fuck you to the worst organization in sports, the Philadelphia 76ers and their GM and coach who have no ethics or decency, Sam Hinkie for starting this and being the mastermind behind a plot to ruin the career of one of the most talented college basketball players ever, all so he could stockpile centers and lose the most amount of games in a multi year span and bring embarrassment to the city of Philly, their fans, and the NBA

The Nets aren't that good either but at least they try to win and have changed since Billy King and did what Philly couldn't, fire their incompetent GM selling false hope to casuals who want instant wins.

Dlo and Jah get a chance to fix their careers but they will still forever be years behind the rest of their draft mates because the awful organizations they were drafted to.

He's on pace to be the worst shooter in the past 20 seasons, yet he's still starting.

Why doesn't he man up and tell his dad to piss off and let him live his life and pro career?

He's essentially a millionaire now, its not like he's still living with him.

so will Cousins get ejected or a tech everytime he shows emotion?

league is being officiated like shit right now. too many no calls.

>Fultz will be out 3 weeks to heal
>2 months later not playing and no word from him or 76ers
76ers and hiding something

Why would Lonslow do any of that? Have you seen him play? He's a passive bitch

yeah he's just a marketing tool, must suck for clarkson who plays 10 times better than him and wont get a starting spot

Lonzo is a literal anime character

Redshirting him on purpose to feed him dem HGHs

The special stuff that made Simmons and Embiid look good

I feel really bad for Jah now.

BASED FUCKING JAH

Lmao Jokafor can only jump 2 inches off the ground and plays zero defense.

bro, the Lakers are too one dimensional. Clarkson, Kuz, Randle, Ingram all play the exact same way basically. drive to the rim.
Lonzo might be the only guy there who actually wants to pass the ball, even Brooke Lopez is chucking.

He's just returned to limited practice. Stop hating

Drawing too much attention would ruin his misdirection playstyle.

Ernie bouta catch a clean ass fade on live tv

It's his standard 76ers redshirt year.

Chuck's BBIQ is in the quadruple digits.

Because your shit awful team fucked him over and took away his passion.

All I remember is the Jah I used to watch play for my college team with heart every single game and win us a national championship.

You fucking ruined him and made him hate basketball.

Your team is awful, your organization is the worst in sports, not just basketball, and you're the most retarded, delusional people on earth that act like Hinkie is literally jesus.

HINKS SHOUT OUT ON LIVE TV BY THE CHUCKSTER

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

Bros i just got some spending money from out of nowhere.

What NBA related item should I buy?

this is bullshit, they dont just drive to the rim. kuzma, clarkson and their best player kcp shoot a good amount of threes. special shoutouts to clarkson for getting robbed out of 7 minutes a game, but scoring more, shooting better and getting more assists than last year.

A dildo so you can fuck your ass with it to simulate what it feels like to be Steph Curry, a literally homosexual

hinksjinx i just want you to know we can still be friends after this

buy bitcoin

>big boi
>not andre 3000
does area 21 even try anymore