The Expanse

someone asked earlier

> Are Mormon's space Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/zOSjJAZxf7sOkmGk00gVFw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology#Other_worlds_and_extraterrestrial_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread died before I could reply.

Momons think they're some new tribe of Israel and that Jesus came to America to convert American natives who turned white once they were converted and the white angel of one of these natives came to Joseph Smith with a magic decoder ring to bring about the true final gospel of Christ to America as its prophet.

Yeah. It's as much part of the Christian Bible as some Mary Sue fanfic is an episode of Star Trek.

I actually am kinda miffed they got Mormons in space. Years ago I had an idea when Romney was running for president about space Mormons.

They get theirs.

>It's as much part of the Christian Bible as some Mary Sue fanfic is an episode of Star Trek
So Mormon:Christian::Christian:Jew?

>Mormon:Christian::Christian:Jew
more like
mormon:Christian::USSR:communism

torrented S1 last year and just started it now

what am I in for lads?

Space Jews sure have a lot of money

That haircut looks surprisingly good on him

is the show worth watching?

I started watching it after I got into s2 I really enjoyed it. It feels like a prequel if you watched s2 first.

Season 1 is okay. You can tell they're getting their legs. There's some meh parts and some great parts.

It gets better towards the ending of season 1 and season 2 has been awesome so far. I haven't read the books beyond Leviathan Wakes though so I don't know what I'm in for.

Holy shit bros, that ending to ep 5 was moving as shit, truly /ourguy/, this show rocks
Deus ex + dead space + bsg = the expanse

Do you know how much Mormons give to their church right from their paycheck? And it's all tax free.

A couple friends kept raving about the books even before the show came out. They were hyped for it and were pretty happy with it.

Mormons typically tithe 10%, and they are generally driven and successful people.

I just did the same thing, now I'm on episode six and I'm already saying this is the best fucking show on television and the best sci-fi show I've ever seen. How this is on scyfy of all fucking places is beyond me.

If this was on any other channel it would be a huge hit but it gets panned because it's on cancer: the network.

>TFW started watching season one and now I'm six fucking hours in and need to go to sleep because I'm fucking sick

If Mass effect had writers even half this good what a fucking game that would be.

FFS

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/zOSjJAZxf7sOkmGk00gVFw/

What happened to the other religions?

>and yet still shit posts on 4 chan

They're still around but they don't have a boner for space like the Mormons do, they believe God literally lives on another planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology#Other_worlds_and_extraterrestrial_life

Will Miller be back?

For a lack of definition of back

Maybe

Real spoiler below
For a lack of definition of Miller, yes

Sort of.

haha no

Sort of but the way things are going the Expanse will probably get cancelled before he's due to return.