Metalocalypse

i'm so late on this show. just binge watched it to see what i missed out on in the 6th grade but i'm glad i saw it as a college kid cause i can appreciate the shenanigans more. also why is toki such a best boy? i mean LOOKS AT HIM

This post is a waste of dubs and makes me ashamed to be a fan

I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU

Toki is the most gentle of the band and also the only one in shape.
I miss Metalocalypse.

reddit garbage

elaborate faggot

also the one with the most deep seated issues arguably. what a bundle of love

Horrible spelling and autist thinking toki is best boy

what does this mean? i literally never use reddit so i have no idea what "reddit culture" is.

...but user,
...there were no spelling erros

who is best boy to you then, dingleberry?

Learn to capitalise your letters and then get back to me.

Is this a picture of YourMovieSucks and his husband?

get the stick out of your ass

This is, I believes called, Food Libraries. Food Libraries

quit trying to derail a thread you egotistical prick

as a non-native English speaker, this shit is gold

it would be a grammar problem chucklefuck

>in 6th grade when it came out

geez im old i was 15ish when it came out

The first two albums are also unironically musickino parodies of every major subgenre of metal while writing an actually good song. I don't like the third

oh man, how did teenagers take to it?
was it something metalheads just watched or did everyone partake in the dethklok fun?

Skwisgaar is best
> [Putting coffee grounds into toaster] What is wrong with this dumb dildos, they give us all the free coffee in the world and no instruction on how to cook it!
[Throws toaster]

am I absolute trash for shipping Skwisgaar and Toki?

I think they're all pretty funny, which I feel is rare, because when I watch a show revolving multiple characters, there's usually one I just hate or dislike.

yeah im for sure a toki-leaning fan, but honestly they all crack me up.
i just have a soft spot for cute shit

I hate murderface murderface murderface. He doesn't really have a backstory other than "vague mental problems"

his father murder suicided his wife in front of him as a baby and he was raised by a bitch of a grandmother.

vague? nope.
do i wish they had more episodes delving into his upbringing? yeah that would've been cool.

True but compared to Milf mom that are witches, Toki's witch parents, Nathan's hilariously normal parents and Pickles guns and roses band Murderface's story seems to go along too well with the brutal world instead of a hilarious contrast

"A million miles from nowhere, dragon lands burns hot, by the fire of a horse's ghost a minnow would be lost.
Ch-ch-changes.
Tits.
A fish. A fish with tits, titty fish."

agreed. wish they gave Murderface a bit more meat too his background.

by the way, what the hell was that nice ass bass solo of his from season 1 and then he's just never badass again??? ugh

Not him but the same age, the only people I knew that watched it at the time were metalheads and or nerds at LAN parties playing counter strike with me.

It's more well known now though, even for relatively normal 25-30 year olds.

he's a diabetic.

adult swim hate metalocalypse and it's fans and will never give us the ending. fuck I hate adult swim.

yeah, okay valid

why does AS hate on metalocalypse so much?
from what i remember, it did well with the audience at the time

dunno, but brendan smalls said getting the fans to petition and send them letters etc really pissed them off

he is a bass player after all. yea I went there

look at that precious face
im so grateful for characters like toki