Captain America trilogy > TDK trilogy

Captain America trilogy > TDK trilogy.

Even if the CA trilogy doesn't have a real ending.

I've always found him a terrible hero, just lame, maybe it's because I'm Canadian and it seems like Americans jerking themselves off.

But I must admit, I enjoy his movies. Probably the most of the marvel shit.

to give such an outlandish opinion you need to back it up.
I dont care for either but Id still say Batman trilogy is better. Although the last of the trilogies for each were just as shit as each other

Even TDKR was better than Winter Soldier dude.

Let me rephrase this objective fact: the worst of Nolan's trilogy is better than the best of Cap trilogy. Let that sink in for a minute

TWS > CW > TFA > TDK > TDKR > BB
Sorry I've only see BB once and I almost fell asleep watching it. Only part that got me interested was the Joker calling card. Why does Christian Bale think it's good acting to sound like a retard?

Your coveted movie review aggregate site disagrees with you sir.

Objectively not true

Alse when will the "winter soldier isn't a piece of shit" meme stop?

Terrible taste.

GRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR IM BATMANNNNNNNNN

>TWS > CW > TFA > TDK > TDKR > BB

Literally the other way around except TDK is better than TDK

second this. In comics X-men and spider-man were superior to avengers and any otherof their shit, still, they were able to make the movies great and better somehow

>than TDKR*

CA Trilogy isn't even a real trilogy.

hola reddit

TWS = TDK > CW > TFA > BB > TDKR

Why is Cap such a joke character? They pushed all they could and people still don't give a fuck about him. Is it because Evans lacks charisma or what?

Nolans trilogy is really overrated however aftet watching BvS and then after rewatching the first two Nolan movies some time later I did find a new appretiation for his work.

TKD > BB > WS > BB > TDKR > TFA > shit > CW

Cap is too idealistic and normies can identify with him. I like cap better than emo spiderman and edgy stark.

Normies can't

5/10 2011 Captain America: The First Avenger
7/10 2014 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6/10 2016 Captain America: Civil War
>Average: 6/10

8/10 2005 Batman Begins
8/10 2008 The Dark Knight
6/10 2012 The Dark Knight Rises
>Average: 7.3/10

BB > TDK > TWS > TDKR > CW > TFA

/thread

Agreed

The Captain America movies aren't a trilogy, it's like a tv show, there's the pilot (First Avenger) and then it's a neverending flow of episode with different stories with the same characters

First Avenger is good
Winter Soldier is alright
Civil War is junk

All 3 Nolan films are good

At least, the Dark Knight trilogy IS a trilogy, it has a beginning and an ending.

Marvel pushed to CINEMATIC UNIVERSE and i hate that, i don't want to watch a billion dollar tv show in theatres. The only good movies there are in the MCU are Iron Man 1, Guardian of the Galaxy and maybe Doctor Strange for the visuals

That's a big opinion for you.

The first one is too shit, it ruins the whole thing.

Also Civil War doesn't work if you haven't watched all the Iron Man and Avengers movies.

Cap America still doesn't have a good movie and Nolan's trilogy doesn't have a bad movie, so no OP, you're wrong

Only good Marvel movies are 2003 Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America 1 and 2 and Doctor Strange.

What's "good"? 8/10+?

2002 Spider-Man
2003 X2
2008 Iron Man
2012 The Avengers
2016 Doctor Strange
2017 Logan

Oh I was talking MCU, Spider-Man 1 and 2 definitely take the cake as far as superhero movies are concerned. Wonderful films.

I have yet to see a good X-Men movie sadly, Apocalypse had a really cool first half and then it sort of petered out and Magneto became wtf I'm a good guy now? No emotional payoff with his son etc etc etc

I don't think the 2003 Hulk is part of the MCU, that's why I was confused.

Just Iron Man, Avengers and Doctor Strange for me, then.

Winter Soldier was the perfect movie for 2014. It was cathartic to see the upstanding classic American destroy the shadowy surveillance state. You guys were 10 when it came out so you couldn't appreciate it.

Nah I was 15

>winter soldier is a political thriller!!!!!!!!
>that's why there are two cucks in costumes punching each other on the top of a flying carrier!!!

Capeshit was a mistake

>people still don't give a fuck about him.

what planet are you on? he's just behind Iron Man in popularity

Go to sleep chris

Absolutely shit opinion
Boring villains
Boring heroes
Lacking stories
The only thing they have going for them is good action
And even then captain America was supposed to die in civil war but noooo you gotta keep that money making machine!

Watch Logan for some good capekino

>CA Trilogy requires you to watch Avengers 1 & 2

DROPPED

>TDK trilogy has no superpowers, is set in a realistic city in a realistic world
>Cap has super serum, secret government organisations of ex-nazis, science-fantasy technology, Canon and plot-relevant aliens

Gosh I wonder which is the better superhero trilogy. I'm gonna go with the one that actually has superhero elements.

TWS is an 8 and TDKR is a 5 for me, the rest is objectively true

YOU'VE GOT A CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER THE SIZE OF TEXAS

Why did they make him gay tho
Wtf were they thinking?

Because the avengers is a team of less popular heroes that have trouble carrying their own titles.

Don't let media fool you, two dudes can be friends without fucking each other's ass

Same with JL, Avengers was created using different heroes, from different comics, with different villains and thematics that didn't fit together well and that shows. X-men was a team since its inception that's why it works.

6.3 vs 7, then. TDK trilogy is still better.

>that cuck getting anywhere near Bucky boipucc

He wished

I liked Ant Man more than every Craptain America movie. Probably only because it had based Paul Rudd in it though.

TDK has 2 good movies, CA only has 1.
it's not even a competition

TFA > BB > CW = TDK > TWS > TDKR

Both origins are fantastic, but The Rocketeer remake is a bit better or at least more enjoyable.

Talking in Gray Hangars and Boring Offices: The Movie Trilogy

1 wasnt that great because the effects were bad
Civil war was shit because it blew one of the most massive stories ever the cinematographer was trash at his job and the gray scale is fucking horrendous

How the fuck is Civil War a better film than The First Avenger?

>the epic spectacle seeing 10 retards sprint at each other in a parking bro! XD
More exciting fights at your school's flagpole.

Yes, if only because TWS Is the only movie out of them I'd watch a third time. TDK was good but extremely overrated. BB and TDK were meh, CW was shit, and TFA was good, but a could've had better pacing.