How does he live with himself?

how does he live with himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klyNUzj0S18
youtube.com/watch?v=n6OLxiNUUnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By being one of the most famous internet broadcasters in the world with his own media enterprise that earns him millions of $ as well as having a loving wife and children.

Just a guess.

>one of the most famous internet broadcasters in the world

>By being one of the most famous internet broadcasters in the world
Alex Jones?

>posting the shopped version

holy fuck this reaction image has been posted OFTEN

who Is that guy I wonder

When will they learn?

That manlet's got tits

easy

holy fuck the little guys body looks so weird

>being a manlet in 2017
LMAO

One of, not the single most famous

Has he done something wrong in his workout, or is it genetics?

Tall guy: Has to go to gym 6 days a week with a strict diet.

Tiny guy: Has to go to gym 1 day a month and eat a chicken nugget.

>be joe rogan
>be sick of hosting Fear Factor
>start smoking a ton of weed because who gives a fuck anymore
>get a bunch of isolation tanks and start taking psychedelics
>bored
>start a podcast and talk about smoking weed and psychedelics and my isolation tanks
>millions of people tune in
>can literally make money by getting high and talking about getting high

Sorry, but literally why the fuck not?
Dude is living the degenerate dream.

What is the current cutoff for manlet these days? Back in 2011 it was 6'2 is that still the case?

t. dyel manlet

>she doesn't even give the manlet a glance just to be kind

brutal

This is why you get fit bros, look at that woman's face when he takes his shirt off.

>implying he isn't

it's all genetics my dude.

life's not far.

Height, frame and those hilarious nipples are his genetics, life is harsh.

lmao

you misinterpret me.

what I'm saying is that the little babbyman doesn't deserve any praise at all, because his athletic achievement is about as impressive as his ability to reach the top shelf at a store.

especially after that selfsuck humiliation video

say what now

we're up to 6'3". the times have changed

She did give him a glance. But it was clear she wasn't interested at all. Poor guy. This is why I'm trying to get fit. I'm 6'2'', but skinny. I want to get those kinds of looks.

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

Hi, Joe. How many eggs did you eat today?

I know you're a manlet but there's still hope. you can only legitimately grow taller by way of LL (limb lengthening) collect around 20k and find a doctor in the U.S or Asia/Europe. Go through it for 5-6 months then you're done, +5' inches permanently I'm surprised there's not a inch of research into this, as I think it's just a bank waiting to happen but I can't think of any other natural ways. perhaps you create micro-tears on and around the bone of your knees and get them to heal, and then stack them up? gain about an inch or two? (this hasn't been proven) yea, yea your stretching bullshit is temporary, and posture doesn't do much shit, stfu w/ that but it may help too, you can start stretching the spine, get that spine used to it and then add a little calcium in it, taller? another surgery option: they put pads or silicon in your soles to get you taller I have no idea of other ways though. If any med person can elaborate with me. You can't grow anymore once your bones have fused, and that's when you're in teens. Sad fact, right? Or you can go back in time, order HGH inhibitors and put off your puberty until early twenties, my cousin did this and now he's way taller than I am Lastly, if you were in your teens, you can get prescribed testosterone, and or HGH, have that boost your puberty all the while taking milk + calcium pills what your'e talking about is limb lengthening, this is a growing trend among middle-to high class men. Even in China. Search up MMT community in google, and you'll find diaries, and more heck, I've wrote to a person who've done LL here, even sent me pix

kek I love this pasta

this doesn't look shopped

Isn't that the point?

>20m podcast downloads a month

hes pretty famous mate

You actually read this stuff? I find it taxing, and don't even bother.

everyone on the internet is 6'4

so 6'4

cringe that ripped dude is a huge tool

it certainly helps

Wtf is with the tall guy? His entire and torso and shoulders are fucking huge but his arms and legs are nowhere near as built up. He's wearing fitted jeans for fuck's sake. What kind of retarded workout is he doing? The other guy as a normal looking body at least. I'm also 6'4, so this isn't bashing tall guys post. I'd say the same if the smaller guy had the same build.

>there still are people out there who don't understand that the girl in this video is holding back tears (because the fitfag is talking about his mom or some shit)

Isn't the tall guy that narcissic moron who got arrested recently, Cameron-or-some-shit?

Who will get more and better pussy than you could even imagine.

Nothing gets a bitch juicier than a man who loves his mother

HNNNNGGGGG

>sensitive and ripped

Her vagina would be niagra falls.

Then why are basement dwellers always complaining about being unable to get laid? They are as close to their mothers as one can ever be.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Start consuming unregulated drugs.

what did you try to convey by this?

Im 6'5 mate

I never had any problem being a manlet. In fact, the only people who seems to care about it are you guys. The only downside is that I can't see shit when it's crowded

Reptilian eye roll?

he is half his fucking size, he has b cup tits, he took his shit off...

jesus fucking christ.

>how does he live with himself?

Why?

what are the heights here?

girl is 5'6? main guy is 6'1?

This thread is fucking cancerous, just neck yourself already op

>main guy is 6'1

I'm 6' and I'd say that guy's closer to 6'3 or 6'4.

yes. All of his "pranks" are just him finding ways to take his shirt off in public.

>who slowly falls into a depression when he gets older and can't retain his physique

What was he arrested for?

>Falling for a blatant pasta

i wish a painful death to everyone who browses this thread

>implying he doesn't roid
>implying he won't retain his physique well into his 40's most likely

His life is better. Admit it.

>6'0 vs 5'11
These jokes write themselves

Main guy is 6ft, girl is 5ft 11

toppest of keks

no wonder he does so much drugs

His life may be better in a lot of ways but then again if I spent all my time on maintaining a physique and get money by having a Youtube/Instagram "job" I would probably fall into depression when I realize that it's not a career and won't last 5+ years.

Name one way your life is better.

You talking about his height?

Bro, he's was competitive bodybuilder and MMA fighter, you can say that's overcompensation and it probably is... but still, I have no doubt he could kick any of our asses even though we likely have a lot of height and reach on him. And he's 5'8", which isn't super duper short, it's just not tall.

But he gets millions of bucks from just ranting online... he's accomplished far more in his life than any of us ever will.

How does he live with himself? Quite nicely.

>And he's 5'8", which isn't super duper short

5+ years?

Joe Rogan has been around in one capacity or the other since the late 90s. He's sort of a jack of all trades dude, comedian, talk show host, mma fighter, bodybuilder.

He's been a semi-star for like 20 years now and his internet career is only gaining traction rather than losing it. Also, who wouldn't rant online a couple times a week for millions a year.

Is he short? Sure. Is is overcompensating? Probably. But he's done far more with his small man syndrome than any of us are likely to accomplish.

I understand that there's temporality in things and don't make a living off of a Youtube channel where all I do is vainly find a way to undress myself in front of equally vain women.

I was talking about the one dude who took his shirt off in front of the other guys' girlfriend. Joe Rogan is actually a pretty cool guy even though I don't enjoy his content much.

how tall is joe?

Why are you assuming he has nothing planned for the future?

That was another pasta you fucking retard

I'm 5'3 and although I've had gfs half of whome were taller than me. I've definitely seen people treat me different in shops and in job interviews and shit

Cram it shortfry!

Exectly like this. But imagine in real life

JUST

good lord
that guys is what, top 0,1% of men? perfect physique, height and face

how do people get hold of these numbers?

also the other is a turbo manlet

He's like a 50 year old family man. Not a young manlet who can't get laid.

>people think face frame and height is a meme

there are plenty of people who are ripped who inspire admiration but this guy just has a vibe to him that's so punchable

I'm 5'10 and considering offing myself because of my height. I can't stand seeing all the 6'4 chads with gfs when I can't get one just because of a genetic defect I have no control over.

I want /heem/ to leave

>Eddie Bravo: Secrets of The Most Popular Joe Rogan Podcast Of All Time
youtube.com/watch?v=klyNUzj0S18

>Comedy Gold: Eddie Bravo Says Dinosaurs Were Not Real!
youtube.com/watch?v=n6OLxiNUUnw

joe's been smoking weed since before fear factor

>complaining about being average height

Yeah maybe you should kill yourself you faggot

taking his pants off.

>5'10
>average

Maybe for a woman. I never see guys shorter than 6'0 in my classes.

ok

Eddie Bravo is an alright guy even though he's annoying sometimes.

Then that may be average for your region, but isn't the absolute average.

insta?