Tsu

tsu...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRlaG-v7u9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Jeiu7y-a220
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards
reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ie1kw/cristiano_ronaldo_to_francefootball_i_dont_see/
youtube.com/watch?v=8lGiM_khNXE
youtube.com/watch?v=LjYKSyui1jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you say "tsu" in French?

le tsu

Seriously though these awards are an absolute joke by now. At least when Messi started winning them all you could easily see why - Barcelona was enjoying a period of amazing dominance and he was their best player, showing up in big matches like in the CL final vs United. And even with Ronaldo when he won his second or third, you could point to successes of his.
But for example Messi in 2010 or Ronaldo this year (among others), it's like, what fucking gives? Why even hold these awards if it's only going to be Messi or Ronaldo, regardless of their actual performance in the given year?

>Messi in 2010
it's quite simple
>the 3 finalists were messi, xavi and iniesta
>xavi and iniesta basically stole votes from each other (similar position, same team, same nationality, same club and international accomplishments that year)
>final result: messi (22%), iniesta (17%), xavi (16%)
if it had been either iniesta or xavi instead of both, one of them would have taken the award, but since the 'wc winner spanish midfield player' vote got divided into two top contenders, messi ended with a bigger percentage of the vote and won

madrid press were incredibly butthurt by this lmao

the ballon d'or should go to the best player in the world, and it should be Messi's until he retires. Instead they gives this individual award to the players on the best team. That's why I respected 2010, because they gave it to the world's best player regardless if he played 2 games less in the World Cup.

I completely agree, it used to be that way: prize for the best individual talent in the world independent of titles won

the award should be given to the best performing player that given year

messi didn't even deserve to be in the top three in the first place, that should have been snejder or milito

How fucking retarded are you exactly?

The Ballon d'or goes to the best player in a particular year. Its like the MVP award.

madrid have two champions leagues in three years

yeah, and that's messi since 2009

Yeah but I'd still hesitate to call them even remotely as dominant as the Barcelona of around 2010. They too had 2 CLs in three years but also won the tripple, the league three years running and the way the won that stuff made them seem untouchable.

and none of that domination could carry over to argentina so they could win a world cup. spain won everything. real madrid's success has lead to portugal and ronaldo winning a major trophy.

messi was golden boot in 2010, he had a great season
youtube.com/watch?v=oRlaG-v7u9g

also this happened the month before the award was given, with messi as motm
youtube.com/watch?v=Jeiu7y-a220

>Messi wins ballon d'Ors
"Lel how will Cristiano ever recover thud proves that Messi is the best in football history no doubt the most important individual award only deluded real fans would say otherwise"
>Cristiano wins Ballon d'Or
"Lol irrelevant award it doesn't mean shit lel it is the truth it is not that I'm butthurt about the guy I don't like winning it"

Messi is just one player of that dominant Barcelona. The best one, but still just one guy.
And obviously that domination did carry over - to Spain, who also enjoyed a period of virtually unprecedented dominance.

No one is butthurt about Messi winning it because he's the best. Ronaldo is not even in the top 3 of his own team.

More like two in two years, or three in four.

it carried over to spain because most of that spanish team were barca. without xavi and the pale emperor, spain wouldn't have won shit. same with barca.

>real madrid's success has lead to portugal winning a major trophy.

>messi statpads
wow what a goat just CHECK out that fucking speadsheet such dribbles against betis xD
>ronaldo statpads
haha fucking statpader tapin penalties xDD

kante should have definitely won this year but ronaldo deserves it more -PERIOD AND FACTUAL- because he wasn't a useless shit in the CL knockout stages, won his team a CL and completely shat on barcelona in 10 minutes of play

>Americans

Agreed.

he shat on picuck who hasn't been a top defender since he had kids

deserves it more than missi*

yes because ronaldo carries his national team and real madrid. all the players that madrid have signed couldn't get them that decima but ronaldo in his peak finally got it for them. and then another one.

meanwhile messhit

>useless for 90 minutes

also
>useless for 180 minutes against a top juventus defense that donaldo vivisected

messhit :3

>when you complain about Ronaldo winning and people assume you want Messi to win it instead

>Barça wins UCLs
"Lel much better than Real that only has black and white european cups lol this proves Barça to be the better club football history started in 1992 lol they live in the past"
>Real surpasses Barça in UCLs
"Muh treble"

Without Casillas we would not have a WC

there's nobody else

suck your dad's cock

yeah you would probably have two

>all football teams need a goalkeeper
whoa

>Implying Valdés would have stopped half the things Casillas stopped in that WC.

>the weeb is also underage
Colour me surprised

so who was your keeper in 2006 and 2014?

kys brainlet

Most important Spain players during the 2010 World Cup power ranking:
1. Iniesta (Barcelona)
2. Casillas (Madrid)
3. Villa (Valencia)

>also this happened the month before the award was given, with messi as motm
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jeiu7y-a220
you now remember poonaldo saying a few days before:
>'It means nothing barcelona scored 8 against almeria'
>'Let's see if barcelona can score 8 against us on monday'
only to lose by 5-0 lmao
>mouyes
>poonaldo
bwahahahahahahahhaha

Stick to cricket and stop embarrasing yourself, kid.

>trying to silence me because i know more about football than you and you know i am right

kys brainlet

La liga awards
who has been the most effective players of a full season in what has been the most dominant league for the majority of the last decade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards

Ballon d'meme
Flavor of the month marketing award

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ie1kw/cristiano_ronaldo_to_francefootball_i_dont_see/
I know it's reddit but this guy is a fuckin joke

lol crisinoao is da bessssssss loog at stads lol haha meeeeeeme lol *drinks cum* fugggggggg messi is a chogger lmao xd i love renolgo

i agree. the way messi dribbles the ball past la liga defenders and the way he scores the odd free kick is simply breathtaking. who cares that he shits the bed with his national team. clearly the GOAT for me.

>halalfag pretending madrid was of any importance in winning that wc
lmao pathetic, as always

we lose to part tiem tooth fix man

I don't even believe Ronaldo is better than Neymar at this point, and Neymar is only about 60% of what Messi is

messi was benched for the 2006 cl win. had to be rescued by iniesta in 2009 only for him not to return the favour in 2012. and again was a useless shit for the 2015 win. nvm how bad he was last year

but hey, nothing makes for exciting youtube clips like him running past scared betis defenders who have a paid off trigger happy ref looming over them. so must be the goat

lionel messi wins the balon d'or every year in my heart

: )

The only thing you know is shitposting la

Ronaldo 2008
Rescued by scholes

Ronaldo 2009
outscored by Anelka (lol)

Ronaldo 2010
does nothing

Ronaldo 2011
does nothing

Ronaldo 2012
spoonfed by Di Maria for a CDR i guess
does nothing

Ronaldo 2013
Does nothing despite Benzema and Ramos scoring to try and beat Dortmund

Ronaldo 2014
Does nothing
Saved by Ramos

Ronaldo 2015
does nothing

Ronaldo 2016
Does nothing, saved by Ramos again

his "good" year because he finally showed up. As the saying goes, even a broken clock is at least once a day

>Barçafag denying Casillas' importance for the WC because he needs to glorify everything barça players did during those 3 years when Barça was relevant for the first and last time.
Keep on winning Copas del Rey, that's your thing.

>he finally showed up
well, you could call it that way

>this butthurt by the truth
lmao never change

youtube.com/watch?v=8lGiM_khNXE
same round
>b-but the refs favour real
>muh conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=LjYKSyui1jI
Thank God we had Piqué and Puyol to stop Robben, right?

at least he showed up for more than 1 match in the last knockout stage and actually had an impact on the final. they're both overrated shits but at least I'm willing to admit it. and either way donaldo > missi

>play against 10 both games
>score 3 offside goals
>b-b-but the ref also helped them!
ayyyy

>Barça compaining about the refs
ayyyyyy

delet this

>Be Barça
>Last penalty conceded in february 2016
>complaint about refs
wew la

le tsù

>still pretending halal had anything to do with that wc victory
lmao even popo reina would have stopped that shot, robben completely fucked up

what.
that's insane

>even popo reina would have stopped that shot
You are more deluded than CiU

>asprilla
>barça
lmao sweetie

I was replying to your post and not to your pic, as we often do here, newfriend.

Ronaldo fucking dominated the late stages of the CL last year and pushed Madrid through to win. As well as scored 2 goals in the final.

Sure 1 was deflected but his 2nd was fucking incredible.

So, yes, he deserved to win it. Even if his form is utter shit at the moment.

>refball bayern
>bayern player complains
>b-b-but I was replying to you
lmao
>as >we often do here
major cringe

>More interested in the format of my posts than in argumenting that I'm wrong.
Thanks for proving I'm right.

ever notice how for the past 10 years every other match when barca gets scored on the opposing team gets red carded? sometimes twice? even when a red card is too severe? just look at recent examples

05.01.2017 vs atletico bilbao, 2 of them to boot, barca still failed tho
08.01.2017 vs villareal
02.04.2017 vs granada
19.03.2017 vs valencia
23.04.2017 vs real madrid
13.08.2017 vs real madrid AGAIN, this time to donaldo for ''diving'' after he got subbed on and immediately started stylin' on farcelona

and then people have the gull to claim the fraudssi as a goat when anyone who gets close to him for 10 years gets red carded ffs. just run freely and score. what a GOAT

>You are more deluded than CiU
sweetie...

let me help you here. every single that reads this post knows you are trolling. every single one. the year is 2017 and you are spending hours of your day fruitlessly trying to troll on Sup Forums. save some face and walk away from the computer. air out those pants and have a shower.

>gets btfo
>can't distinguish content from format
sad

come on m8 your english gives you away. shouldn't you join your country mates for protests belgium?

>I tell him he can't distinguish content from format
>He tells me I can't distinguish content from format
Nice one, is just like when you want to separate from the right wing state of spain using right wing nationalism.

>IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR

It's not the first time a player has been given the award based on 1 month of football, look at Ronaldo in 2002 and Cannavaro in 2006 for example. But he's clearly not the best player in the world, not even top 5. He's good at one thing only and he can barely do that anymore if it's not against the champions of the mighty Cypriot league.

realistically Messhit has never played outside of Spain, only ronaldo is proven he can make it in the premier league, la liga AND international level.

The prem and nternational level are much more physical, messhit would snap in half faced with a Leicester or Stoke side each week. Just look at Bojan

Yea the ballon door is a joke

;^)

my main concern is why isn't the award ceremony held sometime in july or august? it's silly seeing Ronaldo who has had a terrible last 3 months or World cup missing Buffon in the top 10 of this year.
The award should encompass a football season, and having it include the end of one and the beginning of the other feels awkward.