Would you punch an actress?

would you punch an actress?

only if she was asking for it

how about this: would you GET punched by an actress?

no, but I would punch a mouse, even if it's a cute one.

yes of course!

>hitting a woman
its like you want me to come to your house at 3am and punch you into a coma.
remember hitting women might be a fun meme for you, but i take it seriously.

Bit weird fellow....goggly eyes

I would punch Anna Kendrick any day of the week.

sure

where do I live

no you dont

Oh cool, that's Anna Kendrick.... Ooh....hang on... ooh.....w-....what's that?

M'lady

Finally Steve gets to live out his hidden desires

Hitting a woman is THE most alpha thing you can do.

It shows that you have got the balls to go against feminised society.
Women are terrorists and they use the feminist expectation that a man cannot hit a woman to their advantage. And they have legions of cucked men who want to defend them.

When you smash a woman and laugh at her as she runs to her friends to cry, you are asserting yourself as the main alpha above not just her and her friends, but society as a whole.
If your friends are used to your alpha ways, they will immediately laugh with you and celebrate. If they are strangers though, they will attempt to attack you. By confidence alone you should be able to fend them off. A cool stare, shoulders and head high, you own the space.

And later on, the woman will be submissive to you. She will probably spread her legs and knowing that you are a dominant alpha she will quiver in fear and excitement and she will orgasm very easily.

Men are by default stronger than women so why would you punch a woman? It's like saying you would punch a dog or a child.

Look at this sexist pig not treating women equaly, look at him still believing they're the weaker sex

your gay m8 and also thanks to trump its now legal to punch fat women in the face as hard as you can

In my balls preferably.

>he doesn't punches dogs and children
What's the purpose of being strong if you can't bully the weak?

Yes.

>he needs to sneak in a house at night while someone is sleeping to be able to harm them
Kek, if you're in America and try that you'll get shot anyway.

You're going to die a virgin

Depends. If it's in the context of acting, only if she actually wanted me to punch her for real for method/verisimilitude reasons.

In normal life, only in self-defence.

(you)