Any tradies on Sup Forums? What's your trade and salary?

Any tradies on Sup Forums? What's your trade and salary?

please no, Sup Forums is my safe space, I can't stand anymore

>awh gday cobb what are ya doin? goin ta skool? hah probs wont earn as much as me, a drunk below-100 IQ fucking tradie WHO MAKES 150K A YEAR WHAT THE FCK

kek

who subscribed to /on the tools/ here? Why is it filled with gypo's recording them bullying young lads?

All tradies should be shot for being cunts

> tfw started going to community college for engineering
> tfw 300k starting next year

yeah nah she's rooted mate

>college
obviously your not from australia. get out cunt

Why do all tradies drive like fucking maniacs on the road?

Stop fucking tailgating me you fucks

>got bullied by the twats at school
>they now have trades behind them getting easy work whilst youre at home living off Mummy dollars
what did you mean by this?

this triggers me too

why?

>tfw fell for the uni meme

>Go to uni
>have to compete with Chang and Patel being dodgy cunts
>chinks borrow all the library books and share them with each other
>get teamed up with them for work assignments
>fuckers can barely speak English
>communicating in Mandarin is actually easier
>finally graduate with decent marks and basic Mandarin through exposure
>average wait time for a job: two years
>no employment security
>average starting wage: 50k
>meanwhile Damo just got his apprenticeship and already has his own apartment

I should have been a plumber.

>be welder
>get insulted by basement dwelling neets

The fuck is your problem I didn't like the idea of sitting in an office.

because i fell for the tertiary education meme

the big benefit is when youre 55 you will probably be on more money and having an easy desk job, whereas they'll still be on the tools because they refuse to do any evening school to become a manager

>tfw I traced the guy on the right in part of my tradie feels series of 2015

>wait until your an old man and your kids have grown up until you make more money than the average 20 year old trades man.

cool story, and what about all the tradesmen who become foreman and running jobs with there years of experience?

You're right. Even then, a lot of tradies are physically fucked by the time they're 50. Maybe new regulations will make it easier, but the old guys are definitely worn out.

With that said, tradies have the money to retire at 60. The government's whole 'retire at 70' bullshit is going to effect office workers first.

>effect
affect

>there
their

Sex trade, i can legit make £2000 a night.

thats the whole problem with construction sites in general and why plenty of jobs go behind. Also throwing many project managers on one job fucked everything up.

the best bet is to do apprentice that involves both like getting really good with CAD

You got it Marge, no gear for a month

Yes the problem is a foreman who has worked in the industry for 20 years organizing the workers, not some kid straight out of uni organizing the workers because he knows CAD.

>I-I just didn't want to be stuck in an office all day, I-I swear!!
Don't lie to yourself you stupid fucking cunt. If you didn't want to be in an office all day, there's plenty of other career paths you could have taken. Unfortunately all of them require more intelligence then a dullard like you has.

/sparky/ here

>300k starting next year
Dream on faggot

KEK look at all these fucking virgins that got bullied the fuck out by the AFL/rugby/cricket playing Big Strong Tradies in high school and are STILL so furious about it that they furiously insult them on an anime image board YEARS later

>Not mathematics
At least use other boards' memes correct dipshit.

But I like welding I have my own workshop now and work my own hours.

mah nigga

Dry Wall? I'm C.A.M

that's not the tradies fault

i do a bit of painting here and there, drive a van for my cousins when they need it

its not a bad life for what it is

>Be Neet
>Go to job agency
>Get offered Boiler Maker apprenticeship
>Older brother tradie says no, it's shit
>End up in retail
>End up in retail payroll
>End up in payroll, losing my hair over stress of being a neet in a job that focuses around social interaction, praying for a soon to come heart attack whilst paying former high school bullies with trades.
>Can't even post in the right thread.

>Thanks Bro....

Yeah I install gyprock

I once put some up at Adam Zampa's place, really nice guy

I installed all the sheets actually. Didn't start plastering until all the gyprock was up, then put three coats over it. I remember the first coat of base was a weld to stop the joint from cracking then I used as many thin coats of topping as I could to get it right you see. I even sanded and painted and applied the sealer, followed by more topping and sand.

I also mixed the bucket of tipping with a bit of water to get a think cake mix. What you've got to realise is that it's normally a time consuming and tedious job, but Adam Zampa's was an absolute joy

you sound upset user

this pic is glorious

Why the fuck would anyone want to work outdoors?

nicer than Nat Fyfe?

I too have installed gyprock at Adam Zampa's house and I share your sentiments on his affability

>the tradies are dumb meme
you would be surprised if you tried out a trade for yourself that a lot of it can be quite difficult, not to mention if you actually have brains you can go very far with it.

I actually went to high school with Fyfe, he's a fucking cunt. That's the reason he played 2nds in AFL, the 1sts coach thought he ruined the team dynamic.

I was never so happy as when I had my hands in the dirt

FIX IT TRADIE

Are you a crackhead like most fixers?

fuck I hate tradies, thick cunts in high vis.

half of them are heroin addicts

thanks la

captcha: Gillespie Thorpe

stop getting triggered. you clearly dont know what youre talking about. you even refer to foreman having 3 years experience in previous post

my brother is a tradie and they get a new apprentice every 2nd week just because they're so fucking unreliable

Yeah maybe now and for the next 10 years or so Damo will be much more comfy then you. But when you're both 50, Damo is going to have back and neck issues, a decent house in an average boring neighbourhood, diabetes and a beer gut bigger than any HECS debt and you'll be one of those old blokes who drinks good wines, lives in a nice house in Manly, and will be comfy for the next 40 years.

Trades start off much better, but they wear off very quickly.

Not to mention the fact that more and more kids are leaving school in search for trades then any generation before us, and there's not many jobs to go around.

I'm dropping out of college to become an air conditioner repair man. did I do good?

Why is every cunt on here so triggered by mere existence of tradies, wtf? Am I really surrounded by loser nu male faggots?

yeah, tradies get the ladies

just walking down the street in your hi vis will get their vags gushing

found the limp-wristed homo who doesn't know how to start a lawn mower lads