Dallas PD Chief

Could Dallas have a better police chief to handle this situation?

Probably not.

Then again, this asks for the army, not the police.

there is always someone who can do a job better.
but why take someone better when you want to control that person.

That's Anderson Silva you fucking retards

haha AS washed up as fuck

The American military is terrible at dealing with insurgents. Weren't you around for the Iraq War?

Is normal

should've posted spotters on the roofs before the rally I suppose. nobody was expecting anything like this though...

Holy Shit, Anderson Silva is Chief of the Dallas PD now?

DPD hates him. Lotta Officers have left because of him and the shit pay. He made his officers carry his sons casket who was a cop killer and junkie.

is just me, Neek, and anabolic steroids

yes

When will the world take note from Tom Clancy's books and form a Team Rainbow for situations like these?

you fucking shertard, go away

Cops can not handle war.

BTW, all the cries about militarized police seem ridiculous now. They clearly weren't militarized enough.

mister black dana will now take your questions

is normal

he's also fighting Daniel Cormier on short notice saturday he is going to get wrecked

>he thinks the Iraq war was a war to be won and not a war for elites to get rich off of arms contracts

The first thing I said when he came on TV was "looks like bloated Anderson Silva"

No thats Sylvia Anderson.

Oh. I had no idea she was a nigger

Probably not. That's the really sad thing. Up until the shooting started, most of the Dallas cops along the route were being pretty chill with the protestors. And vice versa. You know, what America used to be like - bitch at each other with words, then get together afterwards and have a beer, but the important thing was everybody goes home.

nothing but shitty fucks in police unions these days user