Race war about to happen

>race war about to happen
>i've never even fired a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that possible? You're American, it's your birth right.

clinton foundation distsraction

Its as easy as going down to your local Firearms dealer and ask if they provide lessons and/or can provide you with the information on getting educated.

He could be Californian

t. Californian

Trust in the folded nippon steel OP

It is our true weapon

What are you a fucking communist?

They have shooting ranges though right?

Go to your local gun store, buy a Glock 19 and an SKS, and get comfy.

Get this shitty ass tumblr meme out of here.

there are major shootings in the us literally all the time. if i had a dollar for every time Sup Forums predicted one of them would have real consequences i'd be rich

its not a race war when half the white population is going to be on the nigger side. Its more like cuck war rather than race war.

>only have a glock 19 and 500 rounds of bulk ammo

Im a californian and ive shot more guns than most people have seen in person. That being said someone please get me the fuck out of here

Bring a surfer QT and you can crash at my place in New Mexico. We have awesome gun laws. Shall Issue, Stand your Ground, the works.

I won't even make you pay rent the first month.

im getting the internet ready
ill fight for us Sup Forums

>t. Californian
>can't move because no degree
>no guns but planning to get Ruger 10/22
>background checks take 10 days

Open your kitchen drawer - do you have a sharp knife? you'll be fine

I've fired a gun and my country "doesn't have guns"

Can you guys build your own guns like we can?

It is a shitty month if I don't buy a new gun.

>tfw no .460 levergun

Washington is fairly close and despite being a liberal shithole, we have decent gun laws.

>jonautist.jpg

>Smooth cylinder revolvers

They just look wrong to me.

research proper gun safety and usage

It's ok, /califag/ here, best part about having guns in California during the collapse is few others will have them too. We win.

A company called Big Horn Armory makes one called the Model 90. Starts at $3400 though.

I've always liked an unfluted cylinder myself.

I have. I took a class and got a handgun safety certificate.

I'm 20.

Why SKS? Wouldn't an AK or ar15 be better?

>wanna buy a gun
>probably only use it to blow my head off

I don't want the easy way out, i wanna slowly kill myself with booze like i've been doing

SKS is less shekels, and has more "AHH MOTHERLAND" potential. It's the AK's older cooler brother.

Guns cost a lot of money I've never had.

CA reporting in.

I shoot all the time.

You just need to get away from the cesspool cities.

Me and some friends shot like 700$ worth of ammo one day in the mountains.

>mfw my parents are liberal and I live in Baton Rouge
>mfw my family refuses to buy a gun
>mfw I haven't shot a gun since I was 10
>mfw I'm already dead

tfw only a glock 19 with 100 rounds
I just got enough money to start my AR build but because of the last two shootings, everything is fucking out of stock

Was that before or after you guys buttfucked each other

Don't you have enough money to go buy yourself a gun without asking mommy's permission?

If I didn't have to fuss with a gun safe, license, background check, mental check, and safety training I'd be sitting on a mountain of guns.

This, out central like Lake Isabella is only an hour and a half from LA, that's where we like to go, because family, but you can even find places like 30 minutes out of LA

Why are you being mean?

Neither.

Too busy being free and shooting shit.

Must suck to be a Russian cuck satellite still huh?

Certainly, but if OP is a retarded noguns, he might as well get something cheap and simple at first.

I'll admit it does look more streamlined and nicer, but it still feels wrong somehow.

I'm the wee age of 17. Wont turn 18 until a month from now, so I'm fucked either way.

Californian here.

I've shot guns once when I visited Nevada. took a class at a range.

What's a reliable, relatively inexpensive firearm to purchase for self-defense?

Yes.
Other user is a poor slavboo.

Pistol, rifle or shotgun?

Well before giving you advice, we all should know what race you are first......

No point in helping a chimp out in the race war............

I could be wrong, but I'd assume a pistol would be the least expensive? I'm open to anything, honestly.

Handgun: Glock 19
Rifle: SKS
Shotgun: 870 or 500, up to personal preference

Shotgun.

If they are smart all you need to do is rack it.

If they aren't put a slug through the door.

Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun

For close range home type defense, a 357 is really nice, loud as hell so you don't even need to hit the asshole.

If you worried about being in the open when SHTF, grab a 45, like a 1911 style Kimber, get a safe that can go under your car seat, and you're set.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

Banned.
Bye bye dumbass.

It was a joke little girl

don't take your so seriously and unclinch your butthole

>17
>on Sup Forums

Welcome to Dallas. You're about to begin the greatest moment of your life. The Niggers have lost hundreds of food stamps and race cards. BLM's brutalized hordes are now advancing towards Dallas over mountains of their own dead bodies. Our Fourth Reich, our nation, our mighty white race, have given us the task not to let the enemy reach the police stations and to defend the city of Dallas. FORWARD AGAINST THE ENEMY! Up into the unremitting battle, comrades, for Dallas, for our great race! Not one step back! Cucks and coalburners will be shot! Do not count days, do not count miles, count only the number of Niggers you have killed. Kill the Nigger - this is your mother's prayer. Kill the Nigger - this is the cry of your White earth. Do not waver! Do not let up! Kill! Death to the Nigger invader!

Pistol is beneficial because you can also carry it when you're out.

>If they are smart all you need to do is rack it.
No. If they were smart, they wouldn't be breaking in. That shit should already be racked and ready to kill.

>put a slug through the door
Provided you can clearly identify the target. Safer to let them break it down first and actually enter the house, unless you know your state respects castle doctrine enough not to fuck with you.

It really depends, in my area pistols are more expensive than shotguns.

I'm partial to the CZ-75 and variants, I've got a p-01 which is more or less a cz-75 compact designed for police or military duty.

They are around $600 in my area. You could also build a decent AR-15 for a little more than that, or get a pump action shotgun for a little bit less or a hell of a lot more.

>days
>Glock 23 with 40 jhp federal 180 grain and 50 winchester fmj
>Mossberg 590 with 250 shells of Estate 9 pellet 12ga at 1325 fps
I should be okay for the first night at least.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

This is no place for a little boi.

Calm the fuck down Colgate.

Sorry I am upset when my country men are being slaughtered by niggers 5 states away and I cant do shit about it.

You have a hand grenade, you'll be fine

You're going to get banned because of faggots.

Reset your router to come back, since IP bans are useless.

Fuck, I should've caught myself.

I'll see my way out

No need to apologize. Fucking sucks what the blacks are doing to your country so you have every right to be pissed off.

>this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

kekt & rekt

Tbh, if you want to kill niggers, get a Hi-Point .45 carbine, a .45 Hi-Point pistol to go with it, and a Mossberg 500 on sale.

$350 for the carbine
$150 for the pistol
$250 for the shotgun

Best prices you can get. Semi-reliable (but good enough guns)

Buhbye. See you on Saturday.

JUST SAY YOU WERE TROLLING BEFORE THE FBI ARE CALLED

>Semi-reliable

Can you explain why only "semi?" Are they prone to jams or something like that? I'd pay a little more if it meant I wouldn't have to worry about it fucking up on me.

>Website relies on IP bans

They were asking for it.

Much easier on dialup, just disconnect and reconnect and you have a new IP every time.

This

Not him but do you need that many guns just for protection or can you just buy a pistol

>can't cough up over 200 bucks cause i'm still behind on my rent

>parents are afraid to buy a gun because they think I'll use it to kill myself

Arizona

Do research on Hi-points. They are nigger tier but somewhat trustworthy.

I'm looking at another CZ or a 92fs personally.

Not the cheapest, but pretty good for the money.

Why do they think that?

Did you give them reason to? Are you suicidal, user?

If so, why?

I'm in the same boat, if someone i knew found me with a gun they would probably put me in a hospital for suicidal thoughts

I still want one cause of the RNC though

>amerikkka

Yea that aint fake at all

You goofed

>burgers
>not getting their guns

jesus christ its painful to watch from over here.

The Mossberg is basically maximum reliability. That gun isn't a problem.

However, Hi-Point's are kind of a meme because they are plastic-y and use cast steel (basically the cheapest kind). I've had no reliability problems with mine, and you would need to spend roughly $300-400 dollars extra for a slightly more reliable pistol, and probably at least $500 extra for a more reliable carbine. By slightly more reliable, I mean maybe 5 failure-to-feeds per 500 rounds fired v.s. 2 failure-to-feeds per 500.

10/10 best game speech ever

This. I've defended myself with a kitchen knife before. Use that until you meet up with your local militia and they'll teach you the rest

I've been looking at getting a Zastava M57 myself

Of course we have guns, mate: don't tease the Yanks and Poms.

I have my guns though.

I'm just looking to talk suicidal anons out of their ways.

Should i get one

Do you know any reliable pistols around the 150 range (in dollars)

>guns
>"need"
pick one

SKS was first gun. Wouldn't recommend for anything other then luls factor.

Cheap ARs are not much more, and is a superior rifle in every catagory.