BLACK LIVES MATTER

When I say black lives matter, I don't mean kill all cops. I don't mean all cops are pigs. I don't mean police are horrible, disgusting people and don't deserve a shred of respect.

What I mean is that a person should not be able to wear a police officer's uniform, badge, gun, and all, and walk around with a superiority complex over everybody, more specifically African Americans and other races, as if they own everything and know they can get away with doing things they know damn well they shouldn't be doing. A person should not step into the role of a police officer if they're racist, bigoted, a sociopath, or anything that would be deemed as not okay in normal society. The "blue wall of silence", which is an unwritten rule among police officers to not report on a fellow officers misconducts, errors, or crimes, should not exist whatsoever. It's clear that police brutality is a problem in this country, especially against blacks, and some officers believe it's okay to abuse their power. Yes, there are good cops, and bad cops, just the way there are good and bad Muslims, Christians, or whatever one person might be. But you DO NOT deserve to wear a badge and a uniform if you abuse your power under any circumstances, and ESPECIALLY if you use your power for brutality against someone because of the color of their skin.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black Lives Matter does not mean "black people are superior to white people". It doesn't mean "kill all cops" or "all cops are pigs". To those of you with an extreme conservative view, the type of bible thumping, hardcore anti Barack Hussein Obama Fox News and Alex Jones are credible news sources let's go trump build that wall hell yeah confederate flag conservative who secretly view different races as being under them even though you won't really admit it (and you know you're out there) saying "#AllLivesMatter" or whatever you want in response and as a counter argument, where was that belief several months ago when Syrian refugees were trying to get out of their war torn homeland and into a place where they'd be safe and you protested and pushed for them to stay out because you're scared they're all terrorists? Where was that belief when you complained and argued against gay marriage, against the happiness of the lives of two men who love each other because it somehow offended your way of living? Where is that belief when you scoff and look on in detestation at a Muslim or middle eastern person walking about in public who you generalize as a terrorist because of your ignorance and racism? Where is that belief now that Philando Castile, an African American man, was murdered by an officer of the law in cold blood in his car reaching for his license with his girlfriend next to him? Where is that belief now that Dylan Noble has been fatally shot by police while on the ground and unarmed? What lives really matter to you? The ones who are living privileged suburban lives where the only issue they've had with police are getting pulled over for going 45 in a 25 or sending a text while driving, not fearing for your life because you're afraid you'll be shot because of your skin color by a white police officer? The ones who have never experienced a moment of oppression for however many years they've been alive?

>
fuck off nigger

IGNORE THIS THREAD

HIDE THIS THREAD

where do youthink you are, nigger?

Yes, all lives do matter. But guess what? Right now we're going to focus on the black ones because 1.) their lives matter just as much as white ones, but they've been treated as the lesser all throughout history, and 2.) it's clear way too many are being abused at both the hands of people who swore an oath to protect and serve the public, and the hands of a system that's at a disadvantage to them.

I ask of you now: Wake up. Please.

#BlackLivesMatter

Black lives don't matter.

How does this make you feel asshole??

Unmoved.

Aristotle never said that you stupid americunt

lmao
m
a
o

but screaming blacklivesmatter doesn't solve shit dude. There is no systematic racism, in fact, this country is the most accepting and tolerant country in the world.

When you scream "the system is oppressing me!" You are practically saying "my shortcomings are not of my own fault!". You are pointing at NOTHING. show me laws and regulation that specifically demean or debase people of color, we can work to erase that!

Own up to your mistakes, there is no boogeyman, and your protests and hashtags will not solve your problem.

Racism will not end with your hashtag, and cannot end, there are people who have been bred socially inept and have a twisted view on the world, and they will take that to their grave. We can try to be prepared for them, but these people exist EVERYWHERE. The most we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

your all in denial. #BLM!!!

oh god no, please not my wifes son next

Black
Lives
Don't
Matter

#BLDM

fuck you kike

no you

#trayvon martin
#philandro castile
#mike brown
#dylan noble
never forget

See I don't think you understand.

HASHTAGS DONT SOLVE SHIT.

Yeah how about BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

Nigga dropped the Coolaid on his white nigga shirt

everytime u say nigger you are inciting more racial hatred in this world.

Would you like it more if we called niggers chimps? Chimp lives matter?

If this isn't a pasta I'll be disappointed.

Not really because I'm not racist.

It's just retarded weak minded people that think words equal truths and feels

That's how they call themself.
Don't trans become batshit crazy when you refuse you to call them as they call themself ?

fuck off and die you disgusting nigger
piece of shit jiggaboo

"What I mean is that a person should not be able to wear a police officer's uniform, badge, gun, and all, and walk around with a superiority complex over everybody"

But user, most of Sup Forums was already saying this before black people decided to take the (((bait))). Now you've gone and made a racial issue instead of a police brutality one. Look where it's getting us.

no this is not pasta. i am upset with this world and i fucking cant even eat my chicken nuggets right now because of how mad you all make me

I see animals, what do you see?

gtfo nigger

Well I'm having pasta for dinner now

*you're

too bad you didn't clear that up with your followers before they committed mass murder like it was a fucking sport.

NIGGER

really?
nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger
nigger

is it watermelon pasta?

>black lives matter

>lets show this by shooting cops unrelated to anything about black shootings and who were only there to protect you niggers at your own goddamn rally

Go to fucking hell niggers

>good Muslims

Stopped reading there.

With fried chicken, just the way I like it.

Good Muslims fail at suicide bombing.

If singles OP gonna get posed by a nigger fucking him in the ads and die from aids
If du,bs OP will be hung during race war

How do you feel about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

>A person should not step into the role of a police officer if they're racist, bigoted, a sociopath,
>or anything that would be deemed as not okay in normal society.

all those things are normal in society.
Especially sociopath.

WHERE'S THAT NIGGA? I GOT THE ROPE RIGHT HERE!

KEK WILLS IT

KEKS WILL
OP WILL BE HANGING FROM A LAMPPOST
SOON BROTHER, VERY SOON

You forgot to list the Gorilla that was shot to death in the zoo

i hope u fucking die white trash. black people were kings and u kno it

its not a race issue, it is a class issue. fucking niggers will eat anything the globalists feed them.

Why don't more black people join the police force? They can be the change that they want. Black people have the power to change the system from the inside if more black people tried to. There are police shortages happening in some cities. Maybe they should try that.

I feel like other cops will have harder time hating blacks if they have friends in the force who are black, partners who are black, and bosses who are black.

wow i bet u think ur cool

Sure Jamal, whatever you say
Thanks for finally starting that race war tho

The Blue Wall of Silence doesn't exist. Grow up and stop being a leftist schmuck.