/bet/

What you making money on?

Why is this board heavily policed by autistic pedophiles who sweat in rage if someone has remotely any fun?

Degenerate

is /bet/, dare i say it, back?

Being a sharpshooter is great, but these messages are annoying as fuck. Who wants to give me their bet365 account? I'll give you 5% of my winnings. That's a FREE 5k for you every month until your account gets banned.

Fucking hell, you really make 100k a month doing that?

why is this question important to you?

Money is just a fleeting number that will have no bearing on your soul after you die. Why think about it so much?

Bills, Cowboys, Titans, Chargers and Rams are safe bets

>he didn't bet on the lakies beating the 6ers
>he isn't betting on the celties beating the spuds

I don't mind free money at all.

Bookies banning accounts because they are "winning too much" is such a digusting behaviour and it shouldn't even be legal.

Is Pinnacle the only bookie that doesn't limit their customers?

As a casual better the easiest way to consistently make money is to always bet where the bookie offers you their meme promotions. One of the bookies here offers $6 bonus bets for every goal scored by the winner if you pick the winner in selected EPL match each week and if you pick an obvious favourite its pretty easy to make money

WHEN DO EASE SPORTS START?

No shit Sherlock

yes, but i don't blame them. If they didn't ban my accounts they would literally be bankrupt within a year.

what do you guys think? i just spent the last of the random money that showed up in my account.

masterful reply

>Falcons evens
What site? They were favourites for me. Also your bets aren't safe. Packers without Rodgers is always risk, the Chiefs are on a downward spiral and lost to a worst team than the Raiders and the 49ers with Jimmy G against a terrible Texans side is something I wouldn't bet against

draftkings nfl tbqh. im up $500

that falcons game mustve been fun for you to watch lol

>anyone believing this

>reading a post made by a canadian

betting against the chiefs has made me a good amount this year

It’s called having a job.

But that's not fun

>tfw heavily in debt and it all started with bet365

:(

the random money is they give you a percentage of what you gambled every month back to you

Give me money

Why did this general disappear? Meanwhile, all these other shitty ones clogging up the catalog.

Two words: diversified portfolio that barely has a 3% return

What's the most money you made on a single bet lads? I'm not a big gambler but I made 60$ from a 20$ bet and it felt awesome. I can't imagine how stressful betting more than 100$ must feel

?

We don't gamble here; we make investments on the future

most i ever made on a single bet was $20k. i felt like i just won the lottery lol. most i ever lost on a single bet was 5k. most i ever lost in a single day was $8k. the life of a sharpie lol.

Oh no canada bro! Don't let those jews take your shekels. They are vile scum. Keep your head up, good things will come if you stay positive.

give me an australian wife and you shall have a reward.

believing what? They would literally go bankrupt if it wasn't for limiting my accounts. That's not a joke at all.

Thank you.

Is it possible to reliably make money? Usually I just throw my money at the biggest underdog and hope for an upset

Last time I was in one everyone was suicidal after losing loads of bets... then there weren't generals for a while so I guess that's what happened

>tfw no draftkings here

You think a gambling site would go bankrupt from your bets? Are you Brandon Lang? Or some other hack tout that claims a totally unverified record?

MGTOW faggot with no lineage detected

yes, no, no