The wheat in Prometheus

what is ridley trying to tell us?

>Ridley
he hasn't done anything but sleep in the directors chair for 10 years now

wheat = gmo = bad = killer alien = genetic meddling

also gluten

Outdoor sex on the field with Charlize Theron.

Why are the women in this movie so fucking ugly?

As both films are blasphemous this one is hinting that wheat is a universal thing and not part of God's creation, and thus life isn't special, it's common and grows everywhere.

>wheat just like on earth
>wow so earth sucks and we don't need God
>yeah we can just go and farm other planets xD

They're right dumbass.

Please, I think Charlize is a horrible person but she was a sexy ice queen in this and noomi has never been more qt patootie

That your attempts at forced memes are both boring and unfunny.

>Why are the women in this movie so fucking ugly?

Faggot

will she drink all of this

This bitch is actually super ugly.

>flat as a board

Also, find a recent picture of her.

i liked her thicc thighs

>Also, find a recent picture of her.

We're discussing how she looked in the movie fucktard, find a recent picture of your brain, I assume it's on the side of a milk carton.

>find a recent picture of your brain, I assume it's on the side of a milk carton.

absolute savage

Can someone post the pic of her gross saggy tiny tits? Thanks.

Wheatley Scott

:(

what did he mean by this

For me it's the McChicken

I would love her for the rest of my days

I think she has an interesting face (if not a bit mannish) but I wonder how she is able to look at herself in the mirror and resist suicide when she sees her awkward pancake flapjacks hanging off her chest. She has the body of a tranny who took some cheap Mexican knock off hormone treatment in a delusional attempt to grow some boobs.

jeez man...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wow, never thought anybody would beat Dormer out for most disappointing tits.

Yeast infections

Yikes.

Looks like something an alien would like to have sex with.

He's pretty hit and miss. I went back and watched his shit from the beginning. It seemed to alternate from gold to shit.

Man

I think I'd prefer flat chest at that point

How can someone with such small tits look this fucking bad? I just don't get it. Gravity is what makes big tits turn into pancake titties over time so what the fuck happened here?

>believing in magic

>not wearing a bra actually increases flexibility and collagen production according to studies
>gravity only becomes a problem when a women is older, fully developed and collagen production slows down. Only beneficial to wear a bra later in life
Women are being sabotaged into having pancake titties by being forced to wear bras at a young age. For that matter they are also being sabotaged by make-up which ages them faster or causes acne, ammonia fumes from nail polish remover which kills brain cells, high heel shoes which cause spine injury and damage the feet, circle lenses which can cause vision problems and blindness and many many more things.

The whole fashion industry seems centered around destroying our women. Hell, even the new tight pants trend can cause deep vein thrombosis. This shit needs to stop.

>circle lenses
what?

They are popular in South Korea but other countries are starting to adopt them now too. The whole ideal was to create a more "western" eye but now it's evolved into creating color combinations and mimicking anime looks.

They are essentially contact lenses worn for style. They enlarge the iris and come in a variety of designs. Some meant to look very natural and some meant to look unnatural.

>car tire tracks on the road
>"Yeah user, those are the tracks from the carriage wheels"
>except theres always a horse in the middle of those wheels

The number of time filmmakers make this mistake

she has a nice pelvic structure anyway. and she fit.

seen worse in burgerland thats for sure.

looks shooped

horses are expensive as shit, sometimes people pulled their own carriages.

>clear vehicle tracks in the background

>wonders why there is wheat

Is this one of those multi-angle casting nude pics I keep hearing about?