Poor junior

>I wish my dad would get an ugly ass tattoo of me on his chest and legs

Poor junior

>Catch daddy masturbating in front of his fresh Ballon d'Or
>with a dildo in his ass

Poor junior

>I wish my son would appreciate me

Poor Senior.

>I posted messi on instagram, Dad is going to send me to the boys underwear dungeon for this

Poor junior

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Poor Sup Forums

>oh boy it's another night sleeping in the boys underwear dungeon... accompanied

Poor junior

>have a test tube baby
>he hates you with every inch of his soul
what did they mean by this?

I don't get why the media keeps hyping the ronaldo-messi rivalry, they are pretty much bros

junior ain't test tube baby, that's the new two

>Dad is going to send me to the boys underwear dungeon

>I don't get why the media keeps peddling an extremely marketable story angle

why does he looks so empty?
does he miss his mother?

at his young age, that kid has seen and lived shit no human bean should endure in a life time

He has to eat puke on a plate while Messi's son gets to enjoy pizza and Sprite.

he has to pose shirtless, so i guess his dad put him on a strict diet

Just like his ballon d'or is not his, his sons are also but the product of other men

>"This is what you get for flipping me off you little shit."

>reddit spacing

>being triggered about someone's way of writing

You have to go back

>not following the spacing to keep the meme constant

more sad than cr jr's life

Anyone have that pasta about Jr's life with Ronaldo? It involves a Nintendo Switch and legend of Zelda

nice

Imagine being CR7 Jr and just trying to sit in your room and play videogames alone but your dad Cristiano Ronaldo won't stop coming in and asking you to take pictures with him for instagram even though all you want to do is play Vidya but everytime you pick up the controller your dad Cristiano Ronaldo 'accidentally' deletes the last picture you took and forces you to take another one so you decide to start playing on your Nintendo Switch as it can be used as a handheld but as you walk downstairs to take another picture your dad Cristiano Ronaldo 'accidentally' bumps into you and you drop your Nintendo Switch which smashes on the floor and your dad Cristiano Ronado says 'sorry son, I guess the legend of Zelda pales in comparison to the legend of CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo, now lets take another picture' then he forces you into the bathroom and takes off all your clothes and wraps you in a towel and tells you to pose but you better suck your stomach in so that nobody thinks you have abs like Cristiano Ronaldo the man with the biggest abs in the world the abs that celebrated a winning goal in the Champions League final and you try and pose so he will leave you alone with your videogames because you are a kid and want to play videogames but your dad Cristiano Ronaldo won't stop adjusting his pose and just take the picture and you wish you had a mother to distract him with sex because you'd gladly listen to your dad Cristiano Ronaldo cum in your mothers face if it meant just 10 minutes alone to play videogames but you will never meet your mother because TSSUUUUngle fathers are better.

>I wish my father was a degenerate manlet
yea, no

Thank you so much Ecuador

This thread is fucken funny, SAD ROONNI JUNIOR lol

he will an hero eventually tho