CAUSE IM A LIARR YEAH IM A LIAR

youtube.com/watch?v=zf6W9TMol6U

thread theme

someone needs to shoop him with Leto Joker

why did he kill his flatmate

I tell him to "get in the van"

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

But I'm here to meet you, friend.

I guess I could just shoot him. I mean, he doesn't have a gun so I'd win right off the bat.

Black Flag sucks m8

I don't like Rollins led Flag, but I don't blame him. I fuckingg hate Greg Ginn though. Dude is a complete tool who ruined his own band.

Incorrect.

That's not kurt cobain

I love how much of a asshole Henry is to his fans

Henry gives this speech to you:
youtube.com/watch?v=r3S-IuxseAI
What do?

His Joe Rogan appearance was shit tbqh

came here to post this but now i have to check you trips

>electronic music is talentless shit!
>proceeds to scream nonsense over two repeating chords

I THINK SOLAR ENERGY SHOULD BE AFFORDABLE!

CAN YOU HANDLE THAT?

I THINK WALLY * WORLD IS DEPRESSING! CAN YOU HANDLE THAT!

He's jealous of Joe

Wishes he was Joe Rogan so bad

The whole thing he was trying to one up him.

underrated

Throw a dildo on the floor and he'll chase after it like a dog with a bone

*sips cum*

literally cannot think of a more obnoxious tryhard than henry rollins

how he has any unironic fans is beyond me

I'm surprised someone like him, as lucid as he is, can still buy into leftist bullshit.

He Never Died is a pretty cool movie

Yeah there's a lot of subdued humor. Plus Steven Ogg.

not worried. even 16 year old kids aren't intimidated by henry rollins act
youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y

Henry Rollins is my HERO!
He can do no wrong!

OK Hank

DUDE I WAS IN A SHITTY PUNK BAND LMAO

*shoves manlet aside*

I'm not a nigger so I'm not concerned.

fuck henry, you sure got old!

The only good black flag was with keith morris at the helm, fuck henry rollins. He was good in johnny pnumonic though

Henry Rollins should watch this and hang himself

Why would he be jealous of joe?

*Eats your flesh*

Rollins Band Hot Animal Machine is better than anything Black Flag ever put out. I can say this with absolute hatred of his political opinions, his spoken word and admiration of BF, it's that good.

I met him at a spoken word thing he did, hes short and nice. I hear a lot of stories of him being a huge asshole to his fans, but the part you never hear is the fans bothering him when hes on his downtime. As for how he is now? the fact that he sold out to fucking Calvin Klein of all companies should answer your question.

*fucks your mother*

Everyone seems to pick and choose the parts of Rollins' carreer that they like.

I like HAM, his spoken word, and his politics, but I really dislike black flag.

>Rollins
>5'9
>far-left feminist

What I would give to kidnap Henry Rollins and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a manlet like Rollins? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other manlets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Lesbian cunts are his target demographic. Find a niche and work it, goy.

>haha manlets fucking pathetic

>6'4 master race checking in

*contradicts u*

Is he saying women are weak?

WTF i ___ Henry Rollins now

did he really kill his flatmate?