Its Happening

We know the Clintons are trying their damnest to divert attention from their eminent downfall with these dead niggers this week and now the Obama administration has targeted cops with yet another false flag. This means were going to have a race war on our hands started by the kikes and theyre going to try to take our guns. Gentlemen, its going to absolutely happen, were going to have a 2nd Civil War, how many niggers are you going to kill?

All of them

guys im scared

i dont want any of this, i just wanna live like i always have and mind my own business, im not racist or anything, as long as no one fucks with me im nice to everyone

why does this have to happen friends?

JEWS!!!!!!!!

Suspect on cnn said he was either wearing body armour or he was a "really big guy"

Its for the best user.

Did you really think the world would continue to live the way it does now forever? Something drastic needs to happen

The globalist agenda has pushed us too far. Theres going to be a point when people are going to push back and guess what, I think were there. God bless you.

yeah but i just wanna watch it happen on tv and shit like i always do, i dont wanna be involved

The only "God" there is, is Kek.
KEK will not spare anyone in the wreckage.
Kek will bring many happenings and fun times ahead. If you want to live go be a kike and hoard all your little shekel things in a kike hole.

well fuck, kek be praised

Then better GTFO of the states until the niggers are dead or go to a place were theres very few niggers.

>tfw Kek proves his existence every day more than Yahweh did in 2000 years

i live in southern california am i gonna be ok, theres 400 nigs in my town of almost 70K

This is the price you have to pay for allowing niggers and jews to get as powerful as they have.

i didnt do that faggot fucker

ooga booga

But theres lots of mexicans, who knows were they will side.

>tfw have never been able to choose a side
>this situation doesn't help

beaners are ok, most of them just work in chronic tacos and stuff here they dont really do anything bad

I'M SCARED

I mean the "You" as your country. No hard feelings. Just take out your trash and you'll uncuck yourself.

That get. Holy shit.

kek confirms you are indeed scared

HOLY SHIT

KEK HAS SPOKEN!
Praise Kek

praise kek

OY GEVALT

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

It is becoming hard not believe

Must be fucking truth.

not being racist is part of the problem

Imagine if your immune system said "guys I don't hate viruses, I just want to mind my own business, why do infections keep happening to me"

You can't be soft towards those who hate you. Those who hate you will keep hating you no matter how much you try to love them and get along with them. And your enemies happen to be parasites who feed off your weaknesses and generosity.

You shall not put the Lord your God to the test. We Christians place our faith in Jesus without demanding repeating digits of him.

i mean i dont give a fuck if youre black just dont be a nigger, im not soft on niggers they can all burn in their fucking ghettos but i dont have a problem with black people

praise Kek

>how many niggers are you going to kill?
As many as it takes. I plan on morphing into the Death Star when the race war starts. For all I know hoodrat planet might not even be a concern to me while piggy planet is the first to go.

>he thinks living among any number of blacks is acceptable
>he wants to relax around some blacks

uhh, he sounds like a big guy to me.

there are tolerable blacks

>he fell for the chris rock bit of blacks vs niggers

honestly i just started a new job at a warehouse. i can tell a lot of the racism has rubbed off on mexicans. becasue at orientation 3 mexicans were complaining about black people, one moved from LA to get away from them, the other one said; "kill all niggers"

was sad to see, but whatever.

a salama lakum KEK

what do the wiggers chanting for dead cops with the niggers do during the race war

legal beanbros hate niggers because they fuck with legal decent mexicans

obviously theres beaners who are just as bad too

Kekkus vult

praise kek almighty!

PRAISE

Remember all the shittalking Americans?

THIS is their true face.

There won't be a race war. There won't be "this wouldn't happen in MURICA, this isn't YUROPOOR" people killing blacks, because if they were willing to do that they would've done so decades ago. Yet they didn't.

And they won't.

What they will do is whine on the internet about h-how they d-don't want this to happen, they're s-scared like this little shit I'm responding to. And then they will be killed.

This but if I really needed the dubs, I'm absolutely sure jesus would get em' for me.

and check em you fuckin infidels

>We Christians place our faith in Jesus without demanding repeating digits of him.

That's because you're idiots feeding meme power into the hands of the god of your enemies.

Be blessed god KeK
Behead the unbelievers
Behead the infidels

Well there's your mistake, the "tolerable blacks" are inseparable from the "bad apples", they might even be the same persons. You have to take the bad with the good.

>what do the wiggers chanting for dead cops with the niggers do during the race war
Wiggers are what happens when you try living among blacks. It's like sticking a good fruit next to a rotting fruit.

Praise kek

You really have to be stupid to think Obongo wouldn't contract a (((sniper))) to kill white policemen

Will Kek use meme magic to trigger the race war?

>KEK will not spare anyone in the wreckage.
>Kek will bring many happenings and fun times ahead.

Holy shit KEK sounds like a baby chaos god

EIGHT. ZERO. ONE.
8 = August. NEXT MONTH.
01 = THE FIRST
AUGUST THE FIRST.
What will happen August 1st oh great Lord Kek?
RACE WAR AUGUST FIRST.

he wills it

No faggot, it's actually 911!

Clearly, you understand there is no proof of Christian god.

Oh shit

How people fail to recognize Kek confounds me

>Holy shit KEK sounds like a baby chaos god

Kek IS the chaos god.

I was once an atheist man but now I have seen Kek.

He is here. I can feel him in me.

praise

Spanishfag here, there is not a single media here talking about the shooters race...

They are blacks, right?

Coulter's law. Longer you go without identifying the race, the less likely the shooter is white.

Taking out our trash, huh? So tell me, how's the Jew/Gypsy/Muslim situation going in good old Hungária?

Underrated post.

I'm sure the snipers feel the same way.

Spoken like a true swede, nice proxy Sven....

>"The Swede is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a homo, tranny, nigger cock sucker, that he can't ski for shit, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'Sven' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"

>a warehouse

What do you expect?

I'm a kuck for kek now

race war confirmed

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

kek