youtube.com/watch?v=-q3hyU_CS_g
youtube.com/watch?v=8ChyMFlvEX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=E3k_xOZ7SJo

Dwyer kino time

>boxing has not been exciting since 90's

After a year in boxing packed with high level 50/50s between exciting fighters

>but this is actually a good fight senpai

Between a guy who barely engages and walks around at 122 and a guy who will probably end up at 147 before his career is over

You couldn't have posted a worse opinion if you tried lad so congratulations

one more day until everybody stops pretending to like Rigo

For sure Rigo has a granite chin

thread just started and the casuals have already shit it up

Why does /box/ hate Lomachenko?

You guys like Prince Nasem and Roy Jones, Loma seems like he's from the same class.

they're cuck nigger lovers

it's because he had one showcase fight on ESPN against an outmatched opponent, and boxing fans are bitter contrarians

He's another overhyped white boy.

>your typical underage loma licker

Not a loma fan, just calling out guys like

The Fourth Channel doesn't even accept Eastern Europeans as white.
What's your next reason?

Would he be accepted if he was a Welterweight?

I doubt anyone here actually hate the guy, but triggering Loma fanboys is pretty funny. He is probably winning tomorrow but rooting for the underdog is always funnier and rigo is a likeable guy and pretty underrated.

Rigo fags BTFO

Because hes going up against Ringo. And no. he isnt in the same class as RJJ and price naz, they got natural swagger, loma is tryhard amateur, who got in the pro scene late.

Rare
Also right

because he's a fucking dork

Why does he have Mr Bean tattooed on his ribs?

Why are British AJ fags always posting his pictures on other boards?

British people are so far brain washed by the BBC that they think immigrants are British people.

You have things to explain too

>tfw put cheeky 300 on rigo at 5/1

what should i buy first?

meme footwork doesn't work against someone with actually good footwork

Rigo will decision him easy

what's with the cubans and their weak chins? is it because of so many amateur fights?

>Getting dropped twice by a nip
Absolute state of it.

anal sex with a prostitute

I hope I don't get banned for that so I'll just talk about loma:
loma is a good boxer, I like loma he can box

Rigo was never my friend

Okay rigo wasnt that small at the weight in

>this is who decides what fights are shown on HBO

The chad jaw

Rigo weighs in at 128.4
Loma weighs in at 129.0

B A S E D, just what we've all been hoping for

wasn't that faggot supposed to be killed by the mick mob?

Loma and Rigo litterally stared down at each other for like 1 minutes and a half. Cant wait lads
youtube.com/watch?v=-q3hyU_CS_g

Got some insider knowledge lads, cant tell you much so the source is protected other than to guarantee that Floyd vs De La Hoya II is coming in 2018.

>literally no movement whatsoever for fucking ages to the point of awkwardness

patrician staredown

Conor would spark him out in 3 rounds

yes, they've hired manny to do it

For sure my man Rigo, a small 118er with a lower KO ratio than Lomachenko at a lower weight punches harder at 130.

Charlie Zelenoff would beat Lomachenko and Rigondeaux at once.
I mean he is 160lbs and wants to KO Wilder if you haven't heard about Charlie Z you don't live on this planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ChyMFlvEX4

fo shuah muh man Rigondau, who has been down multiple times at lower weights, will KO LomaCHINko, who has only been down in his entire pro/amateur/sparring career.

you're trying too hard

>pls dont make me do mental gymnastics

reminder if you prefer left over right you belong on reddit

>conor mcmeme will never fight in the octagon again
KEK

It's not happening. McGregor is in full Mike Tyson mode. He's in trouble with gangsters,he's cheating on his wife and he's on coke. He even liked a news article on Twitter about his mates sending 10 prostitutes to his room. He's supposed to be a father but he's lost the plot and is gone mad with money.

He's finished. He'll try and crawl back to the UFC in a few years once he becomes bankrupt just like how Tyson did.

I want all three in separate encounters

All the more reason it will happen then surely?

Pac's 145 on a good day. How does he expect to fight someone almost 10 years younger than him and over 20 lbs heavier on fight night?
>inb4 boxing skills
They fight at completely different weight classes now. Pac should be fighting at 135-140 while Conor can easily fight at MW-SMW
>inb5 Mayweather
Mayweather is a natural WW-Jr.MW while Pac started off as a fucking flyweight. He's gonna be at a huge disadvantage weight and power wise.

Rigo's a fucking joker lad.

Looks straight outta the serengeti.

Implying paternity based off similar facial expressions has to be my favorite meme.

Ortiz is fighting tonight

>mayweather is a natural WW
stupidest shit I've seen on /box/. Mayweather is a natural 135er period.

No he isnt, is he was why did he force Hatton to fight him at 147lbs? Why did he make Marquez come up 2 weight classes to 147lbs? Why not go to their weight classes and beat them?

Here's a (you) for almost making me bite.

Let's split the difference and say he's natural light welterweight but the steroids kicked his optimal fight weight to 147

A-side baby ;^) ; desu he was already above 30 in both fights, especially in the Marquez fight he was coming after a lay-off of 2 years and he's been at WW for couple of years by then. Why go down?

I am down with him being a natural 140er, but no way he is a natural 154er. I don't think Floyd ever weighed on fight night more than 156(?), even against McGregor at 40 years old he came closer to Welter than JMW.

look at floyds frame and pinhead. hes no bigger than manny without the excess muscle

why would you want a guarantee to worsen your pro record?
Is money even worth that amount of hits to your pride?

Manny stopped giving a shit about pride when he took the fight with Jeff Horn.
You can leave the streets but the street life don't leave you

Leo would beat these two bums in the same night

I was referring to the paddy

Fairly sure McGregor went up to Middleweight to fight Diaz the first time and he completely gassed and said he was stuffing himself just to make weight. Conor is most comfortable at Lightweight-Jr Welterweight

Either way this is a pointless conversation because McGregor was so atrocious against a 40 year old Mayweather he has absolutely no chance against Pacquiao even on a bad day.

Yet,I shouldn't underestimate the stupidity of heemtards. They'll still find a way to make it look like he has a chance.

/heem/ here, Conor gasses in all fights, he's used to finishing early. He's very overrated, ducking bad matchups

so official

I know that but he really gassed hard in the MW. Like he was ducked after 1 round.

If his father wasn't involved in his career anymore, possibly

Was actually welterweight

Spain is slowly becoming the shitposting nation of /box/

they are already the shitposting nation of /heem/

gamblersadvisory.com's

Welter in the UFC, Super Middle in boxing

mmmemer's are everywhere

Does /box/ ever get spammed like /heem/ does? Weaponized autism is no joke been going on over two years

It applies to both now.

Pac is nowhere near the level he was seven years ago, and his loss to Horn proves that. Prime Pac puts Horn away.
So even if they are able to fight at the same weight, Pac will still be vastly undersized compared to Mcgregor
I would love to be proven wrong and Pac demolishes McGregor, but I just don't see it anymore.

>His loss to Horn
He 'lost' to Horn just like he 'lost' to Bradley

Fuck this shit and fuck Manny. Huge fight tomorrow and we gotta hear about this fucken roided up has been trying to make some money. The fights gonna be a joke cause Manny won't carry him for 10. End of discussion

Prime Pac would make sure that there would be no doubt in the judges mind who wins, but this Pac can't do that anymore.
>inb4 possible set up by TR to remove Pac
It's possible but again, Prime Pac would blow that plan up because he was fucking elite. Not current age Pac.

We've been talking and memeing for months on end for Loma v Rigo. What else is there to say other than the fight is tomorrow?

>guyz pacquiao mite lose to macgregar

Cannot believe this shit. McGregor is an utterly awful boxer. Floyd Mayweather Snr would probably beat him.

Conor won more rounds against Floyd than Manny did

It's only me who's been saying that since I believe Manny should've have retired after Bradley III. He ain't got it anymore.

HARD WORK and DEDICATION This is the only general on sp I visit amigo

how do I know if I have good/bad trainer?

If you win = Good trainer
If you lose = Bad trainer

if he doesn't hit you straight to the nose whenever you drop your hands means bad trainer

a good trainer will give you a good rub down and be hands on

The only reason conor lost to floyd was because he gassed out. He literally punched himself out. If the fight was 4 or 6 rounds mcgregor wins easily. He was destroying floyd with uppercuts and hooks all night, all floyd could do was put his guard up and hide his face under those fluffy pillows praying to god mcregor would gas, and it worked like a charm.

so what are you niggers betting on? Loma on pts at +200 looks pretty good desu

Dwyer suggested Loma to win hedged with the under 9 1/2 rounds

Floyd LET him win rounds

He still fucking gassed. He got TKO and that's fucking embarrassing. If he managed to lose on points then maybe but he couldn't even last 12 round is just sad.

Floyd had no other option, he had to stay defensive because Conor was countering his ass early. If Floyd went for finish early he'd get countered real bad. It's no mystery Conor's cardio sucks

lol sure he did buddy. The first 6 rounds connor was boxing his head off, he almost uppercutted floyds head clean off his shoulders. He was smacking his head around at will floyd was shit scared to throw back.

conor wouldve actually won a decision if he wouldnt have gone for the knockout, it's hard to knock someone out who keeps running away

He wasted alot of energy swinging at air, doesn't help he had bunch of yes men zombies with him too. He needs professional boxers to lend some pointers without fucking em over, now nobody wants to help him out