twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EW covers are HORRIBLE.

Also in b4 bitching about Tessa Thompson

>nordic gods
>a fucking nigger

Looks like their costumes and props cost 40 dollars to slap together

Is that femLoki?
Is that Erik Masterson Thor?

Is Blanchett wearing the villain's costume from Power Rangers?

are marvelcucks gay?

why the 80s crap

Well she can't

Tessa Thompson can't act. I hate her.
She was awful in Westworld.

cate's make up is shit
and why the fuck did thor get a haircut?

So now there are two niggers in Asgard? WTF

>yes! thats cate blanchett!

>cate blancett is doing capeshit now

dropped

>said the DCuck

>that haircut

JUST

anybody triggered yet by this cover?

tumblr: the movie

Its hel and it could be a callback

But she looked so damn good in that bikini.

That fucking hair.

>MEOW

Bottom right is perfect thou 2bh

DAMN Cate Blanchett looks like THAT?

I hate Thors new look

>no hammer
WHO HYPED FOR (a probable) BETA RAY BILL?!?!

what happened to the hammer mcjunior or w.e

no more pictures of Cate?

more like Cate Blanshit

this was his hair in doctor strange

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and this is just a clip from thor ragnarok

It looks cheaper than modern Game of Thrones. Why the hell did they give him a modern hairgel cut? Why does that blue spaulder look so pathetic? Why do they all in general look so pathetic?

Is it there no end to MCU sucess? Can Ragnarok be the first domino piece to fall?

>those swords

JUST
U
S
T

WE

i assume he gets his hair cut when he comes to the gladiator planet where the Hulk is kept

WUZ

People said the same about every new MCU movie since Guardians of the Galaxy, we just don't know when the fatigue will start

What the fuck Marvel

Where is Thor sexy long hair

>Rupert Grint is adulting

litruly wut

I see they are ripping off youtube kino now

In beginning of the movie they'll be in New York, then Hela will send him on Sakaar, where he'll fight for his life. That's were he'll get his haircut.

At least Thompson won't ruin this like she did with Westworld her acting can't make this piece of shit worse that what it looks

>RDJ same height as Evans.

>wig
>why the long face
>spandex

This is attractive?
wouldnt mind one of those fingers up my butthole i guess

Wait are they making another Thor flick? Didn't they learn anything from the first two flops?

Looks like Opie from Sons of Anarchy cosplaying as Thor.

VALKYRIE

>the first two flops

>flops

>mavel
>flop

This is really not Marvels year is it

Justice League might actually have a chance

THAT FUCKING NIGRESS AGAIN?
She can't fucking act, she's ugly as fuck and sher always plays unsufferable characters.

Post pictures of Cate from the movie or gtfo.

Sure, buddy.

>Justice League might actually have a chance
LOL

They're doing it totally different this time. Instead of doing another gritty Thor they're going for something like Guardians. It's going to be colorful and plenty of humor. The guy who did "What we do in the Shadows" is directing. It's like Shane Black doing Iron Man 3. This movie will stand apart from the previous two. I doubt it will do super well though. It'll probably be like Ant Man.

Or perhaps is Loki impersonating Thor and trying to grab another Infinity stone

wew this looks even worse than the first two, jesus christ

>Netflix shows are successful
>Mcucks: "Damn based Marvel does it again"
>Netflix show is shit
>Mcucks: "B-b-buh thats not even really Marvel Studios though!!:

such deplorable creatures these marvel boys

Get ready for a capekino dance sequence

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TiQXCJtRk

>implying doctor strange couldn't see those tricks

Has it première yet? Just wait

Cate and the sheboon looks like trannies that don't even pass

Wtf

Short hair Thor doesn't feel like Thor anymore commit to the image

Will this flick break even? Third time's the charm right?

HOW THE FUCK IS EW STILL ALLOWED TO MAKE COVERS? THEY'RE FUCKING GARBAGE. EVERY SINGLE TIME. THEY MAKE MOVIES LOOK WORSE. WHAT THE FUCK. FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR.

>Something like Guardians
>It'll probably be like Ant Man.

Neither of those are positive impressions

Really? I think its pretty cool and at least it looks like theres a reason why he cut his hair in the movie

ahhhhh yea I don't think so

>continuing the meme
>marvel movies
>not making money

>It's unclear if Jones' lack of physical authority is dampening Iron Fist's ability to be an action show or if Iron Fist's lack of interest in being an action show has negated Jones' ability to display physical authority. For five episodes, Danny's fights are weakly staged and all-too-brief, without any effort to even pretend that the show's leading man is doing any of his own stunts. Danny's strength and his enhanced abilities are barely explained and inconsistently depicted, and an inordinate percentage of the early episodes is spent on Danny Rand, Generic Corporate Regulator, rather than Danny Rand, The Iron Fist. The sixth episode is the first time Danny participates in any sustained action, but even with renowned kung fu cinema aficionado RZA behind the camera, little in the choreography or presentation is memorable

>PLANET HULK
Dont Lie To Me user, Dont Fuck With Me

Can somebody shoop JUST hair onto him?

Not even gonna torrent this garbage. Doctor Strange was insultingly bad.

>we want the suicide squad audience

>I don't know what marketing is

Oh it shows

OH NO A BAD REVIEW

SHUT IT DOWN

This Rotten Tomatoes culture is quite pathetic. Get an opinion of your own sometime.

>suddenly DCucks believe reviews

Another year without oscars, I'm afraid

Doctor Strange underperformed a bit I think. They were counting on the star power for Cumberbatch but it ended up still making less money than even The Winter Soldier. Whether or not that means people are getting tired of MCU or if Strange just isn't popular remains to be seen. Given that Marvel managed to turn Iron Man, a solid B-lister (or arguably C-lister) into the poster boy of superhero movies, I'm wondering if MCU fatigue is finally kicking in.

>the marketing meme

don't try your retard shit against someone that actually knows this shit

Thor looks good, the rest looks horrible.

Female loki is okay as long as the same actor who olayed male Loki is in drag.

I'm not implying the show is any good, but it won't be a flop since Marvel's name it's attached to the series. Is it really that difficult to grasp?

That nigga is going to ruin this movie

Marvel continues to pander to the deranged retarded sjw crowd

m8, it's long confirmed that they are adapting parts of planet hulk for this movie, it's even in the official synopsis:

>After the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thor, imprisoned on another world without his hammer, must outlive a gladiatorial duel against an old friend — the Hulk — in order to return to Asgard in time to stop the villainous Hela and the impending Ragnarök."

Don't worry, if they follow the GotG route I'm sure this one won't flop

and batman v superman was a total hit right :^)

Aren't they just some kinda aliens in there?

It doesn't look like and feel like its Thor

This looks more like a suicide squad sequel

His hair is everything

cuz she was stolen from marvel/fox

>Doctor Strange underperformed a bit I think.

Doctor Strange is the biggest Marvel movie at the box-office that is not a direct sequel, it was definitely a success.

>a sequel for Thor: The Dark Flop

Literally why

>Star power
>Cucumberbacht
Literally zero outside of Britain, if any it was a complete sucess both critical and financial considering the literally who of Strange and Benedict.

what the fuck is up with that hela?

because we will get Planet Hulk

I'm just a friendly Netflix Marvel fan. Iron Fist has looked awful since they released the first screenshot, the first trailer. Even shitty Luke Cage had awesome promotional material. Iron Fist from top to bottom looks shit.

who the fuck is the black girl going to be?
Also no hopkins or portman for this?

I didn't even mention BvS, so I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I would certainly agree that WB has completely cocked up their series. I don't really hold brand loyalty, I just want comic book movies to be good. Logan was a step in the right direction, let's hope Fox gets the memo that smaller character-based stories can be just as impactful if not more so than world-ending CGI battles.

Didn't Guardians make about $100m more? Unless it's counted as a sequel.

Perhaps I did overestimate him here in the states. I just know a lot of fangirls I suppose, so anecdotal evidence may have got the better of me.