Which one of the mods/janitors in this image do you hate the most?

Which one of the mods/janitors in this image do you hate the most?

Jeepers88.

I hope he is dead by now

JustPX. What an absolute nerd.

Cadfael

kek what a bunch of losers
>I'm better than these anons because I go niche topics with zero userbases
no my friend your hobby is just garbage and you enjoy hearing yourself speak

the only thing this proves is that clean up my shit threads gets under their skin like nothing else can

people on sites tangentially related to Sup Forums weird me out desu, like that one cunt on /archive/ who had his followers come to defend him whenever his name is mentioned sitewide

This is at least 3+ years old.

It's from 2015 but still relevant.

>you now remember TYBCadfael

Please tell me this is fake?!

I've never understood people who want to be jannies or mods. What a joyless, fruitless job.

Kuntsanagi, the imbecile autistic retard friend to furries that owns trashcast and part of the 4chincup

I hope @Alternative and Jeepers88 have committed suicide

Kippers who likes to ruin /hoc/, I hope you are next you little fag boy

And the janitors still haven't apologized.

Just imagine how embarrassed they were when these leaks got out.

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

I hurt your mom's cervix

Why do they hate us? Because we're almost normies?

Their loss desu. They’re the ones monitoring and cleaning a board they hate for no compensation. They’re providing me a service so I don’t have to see BLACKED webms every time I log on to Sup Forums. Thanks for cleaning up my cartoon forum you fucking losers

>Sup Forums
>Blacked webms
nigga wat

>imagine having to sacrifice moments of your life moderating an sports board on Sup Forums
>for absolutely free

That’s more of a Sup Forums issue but I’m just using it as an example of something that shits up boards

>Sup Forums is just Sup Forums with sports
>Sup Forums is like a child that didn't get enough air when they were born
That's pretty much right

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

If only the mods would understand that they can't exterminate shitposting.

They are poor little shellshocked babies who think that killing the culture will make thier jobs easier. Sad.

To be fair, comparing Sup Forums now to a few years ago they have exterminated shitposting and most activity.

>the only way to curb shotposting is to kill the board completely

It would be almost defendable if they were getting paid for it and wanted to make it easier to make a living

but they do it for free lmao

>BLACKED webms
that's just banter. it's banter to tell people their gf love black cock and they are inferior whiteys. it's bantz

Almost? This entire board is plebbit-lite.

because they ain't us. we make real things happen because we're real, what they do is the virtual equivalence of housekeeping.

I heard an interesting rumor. Outlaw Pope is raising an army in South America.

>not being paid compensation

>any previous work experience?
>I was an intern at Sup Forums.org

They all deserve to be lined up and shot.

bring back cadfael webms

>webms

where is the screencap from?

sometimes i feel like doing it to clean up the board. it is usually very few posters that you need to contain. delete their threads, ban them and things will get better. the problem is most mods don't care.

you are wasting your life shitposting here also for free. what's the difference.