Officers salute as the bodies of the deceased are being brought out and into the medical examiner's vans

>Officers salute as the bodies of the deceased are being brought out and into the medical examiner's vans.

I'm nearly tearing up right now. F for respects.

f

Niggerdick

f

Thank god the media is actually supporting police now

can't wait for the race war to heat up

F

They should be out getting even

i hate niggers, but christ, look at those fat fucking police

>I'm nearly tearing up right now.

Fuck off, Reddit

F, and a (you)

>Sucking Big Guv's dick

F(uck those statist scumbags and every bootlicking faggot)

very sad. but why are all our cops fat

F

F

>that shitty half-assed salute of the cop in the middle
Put some fucking effort into it.

F

bullet proof vests make you look a lot heavier

F

Kevlar vests underneath the uniforms make you look fatter, but yes, some of these guys are clearly overweight.

>tfw when this ia a genuine thread

l m a o
m
a
o

R.I.P Samuel.

f :( RIP.

I hope London is next faggot

left 2 prior military, the rest are trying and that's fine

F

>saluting pigs in a blanket

the fat cop meme needs to go; these people aren't trained military, they're given anywhere from several months to a year of "education" with VERY minimal training in what is effectively a generic boot camp with little quality control

the average police officer doesn't spend their day chasing bank robbers and hopping fences after niggers but instead settling civil disputes and asking retards for some hella license+registration after they pull some fuck-up stunt on the highway

the masses need to become educated on just how poorly prepared, trained and informed the average police officer is before any real change occurs. their job fucking sucks and the crime-to-cop ratio is so god damn skewed that their workforce has become quantity over quality in the worst way possible

Try to visit a gym before you ask that question next time.

Why can't Americans ever find a suit that fits

And nothing of value was lost that day.

Its funny how we all respected an muslim uprising in europe but the great race war of the 21st century starts in murica.

It's funny, isn't it?

F

F

I assume you meant to say expected, and a black chimpening has been expected for a long time

christ thats a lot of big guys

sponsored by mypillow.com

Just turned on the news. I'm pretty fucking outraged at this.
BLM and the media need to be hung out to dry for this. Blood is on their hands.
Shooting police! What a fucking joke! A disgrace!

Just woke up what the fuck happened

Rasheed

>non military people saluting

F

Literally can't breathe right now omg. Rip brave soldiers of greater Israel.

Btw I'm not a statist or anything and identify as a right wing nationalist patriotic free market capitalist but we need bigger government to combat this.

mypillow.com provocateurs, you just got woke

RACE WAR

hahahahahahahaha faggot

Some spec ops motherfucker went ham.

pigs got their pay back

Black persons decide to respond to police "injustice" in cop shootings; go ahead and kill 5 policemen.

Proving the police right after all -- that they are right to be wary around black people!

Do these people not understand? The police aren't there to shoot you unless you give them cause to! It's not a race issue. Never was.

every fucking time
that manlet

>yfw BLM lost all legitimacy today

it's all i could think
>straighten that arm what the fuck
>90 degrees dude what the fuck
>one hand over forehead
i can't

>sniper
woah, when I went to bed some light-skinned brown man had killed 2

looks like there's been quite some happening since then

F

You dumb nigger.

BLM are being funded by Soros. BLM are going to become North America's ISIS equivalent. Shit is fucked up.

As for Europe and the UK, unfortunately we have the real deal

>It's not a race issue. Never was.

sure

why do you call your policemen pigs, we call them dogs

Boom nailed it. Underpayed and overworked. Not only does the pay rate drive away the few who actually want to do this police work, the overworking is contributing to the hair triggers of the police. They deserve better and we've got to get the shit bag officers out of the force.

Blacks?
JUST ANSWER "B" if that's the case.

This is pretty much the smartest post ever made on Sup Forums, so it's not surprising it got no replies.

Non military aren't even supposed to salute technically.
A civilian saluting a soldier on the street is technically insult, whether or not anyone takes it that way or knows that protocol is a different story.

It's just goofy to do it if you never served

Lol that's so cringy. Something hank hill would do.

I bet they started clapping and patting themselves in the back right afterward.

you have no idea how quickly blacks will be quelled if some kind of stupid civil war occurs. their only "riots" result in stolen merchandise and a few disheveled police vehicles under the cover of night where they scatter like fucking roaches at the break of daylight

the only result they've ever achieved from continued aggression is total isolation into contained poverty. see: detroit

dogs are loyal
pigs are dirty

>BLM having "Legitimacy"
Fuck off

Because first world nations like dogs

Saluting? That's a military thing.

Why are cops SALUTING? I would refuse to do that gay shit if I was a cop. I'd say that I'm a police officer and not a soldier.

Ha, it looks like one of the cops is saluting wrong. Her (I think it's a woman) has her hand bent like she is trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. She's probably never been in the military and doesn't know how to salute.

F

autism

Like four guys in that pic are fat, tops, and at least two of those barely qualify.

Texans are based

why did this have to happen in Texas?

it's a good gesture, but clearly not practiced
almost like playing taps with a kazoo

Sweet as post mate. You rad cunt. Well done.

I hope you 'mericans will work it out. I understand guns are in you culture, but I doubt arming more and more people will solve the problem

f

All police salute at funerals

WE ARE FINALLY AT WAR!

>police force has white, blacks and hispanics working together, saluting their fallen
>meanwhile criminal niggers literally call for an all out racewar
>somehow, the niggers have the moral highground in the US media

How does that even happen?

double standards: the post, the movie, the Broadway musical

THIS

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LISTEN

F

>BIX DOP BLA BLOP

Yes yes fuck off DeShawn.

Don't ignore this you autists

They intentionally buy suits that make them look larger on camera.

this 2bh

F

cringe thread

I wonder how the nigger in chief will spin this BLM problem. Maybe invite them to the white house?

YLYL thread?

the NRA just spent like 10 millions throwing commercials on various Mediums washing their hands saying they dindu nuffing they ain't no terrorist group.

Say good bye to your guns

He's already done so on more than one occasion.

Why? Saluting is a military thing.

Do police officers feel like they are soldiers? They're not. They're overweight dipshits who harass the homeless for drinking beer in public.

This actually pisses me off more than I can make the words for

The media fucking caused all of this. The endless race baiting has all reached a boiling point and now this is the result. I almost dont blame niggers because they're a retarded people that will believe what their masters will tell them. I'm aware white people have jobs but you guys honestly need to protest about this, but not in the ghettos, at fucking media hqs. You guys need to demand better from these fucking kikes.

Did you notice him go ambidextrous and bait the left side of the pillar with a single shot before slicing? Scary

good.

fuck those faggot cunts they brought it on themselves

fuck those pigs. the world is better off with a few less barnyard animals

No one is taking our guns. Stop being so jealous

>dead cops
I am LITERALLY sporting a raging boner right now.

Fuck law and order.